JoshSmith75

Don't want to marry her anymore!

44 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I just sent an email to the Fraud Detection and National Security Directorate at the DHS regarding this topic. Good luck to you.

really? you don't have anything better to occupy your time with? smh huh.png

on an unrelated note, i think it's a troll.. no normal person would admit to something like that. another moron that has too much time on his hands.

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

People like you make people like myself and others have a difficult time with the U.S. Embassy when filing for our loved ones. The sad part is, it crooked people like yourself that gets a smooth process with a positive outcome. Both you and het needs to be in jail

jamaica10 totally agree with you.genuine relations are suffering nowadays in pakistan because of these people and waiting in AP not weeks,not months not a single year but upto 4 years and keep going without any reason but the person who are doing business on relations are enjoying the life in USA.there is no justice majority of pakistani couples are stuck in AP and some one just give up and ended up on divorce.for GOD SAKE please dont think about yourself think about the real love ones..you deserve the life prison..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

It all started as a business deal. She would work for me and I would get her out of Pakistan on a fiancé visa. Now I fear that she will screw me over if I don't go on with this! Is there any way I can get this denied without being apparent that it was me ruining the deal? Please help!

OMG Its because of people like you that, real couples who are really in love suffer with this time apart. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

whaaaaaat?!! how could you seriously do that ????? SHAMEEEEEE

SHAME ON YOU!

This delay is because of people like you that file fake petitions.. and then get approved.. while other people that are truly in love.. have to suffer and be away thousands of miles.. I HOPE THEY FIND OUT YOU DID A SCAM!

THIS CONVERSATION IS DONE & OVER WITH!

THIS IS B***S***!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

It's people like you that have made it harder for the rest of us. I hope you get what you deserve.

K1 - Filed March 2011

- Denied March 13, 2012

- Placed in AP March 14,2012

- Sent back to USCIS November 2012

- Expired March 2013

WASTED A YEAR FIGHTING THE DENIEL

MARRIED MARCH 15, 2013

1-130 Approved 3/3/2014 :-)

Finally made it home 3/18/2014

Timeline

guys this conversation is done and over with. I am SOOO MAD right now. I have to go through seven months of waiting.. just like others who are waiting.. for an idiot .. to file a FAKE SCAM-LIKE PETITION... IM SO DONE WITH THIS. BYE.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Greece
Timeline

I do not want to get into the moral part of the story because it's ugly. I'm glad to hear you have now decided to get out of this - better late than never.

I suggest you explain to her that you are no longer in for this and withdrawing the petition. If you're in the US and she's in Pakistan, I don't see how she could screw you over. There's no love or feelings on either end, so nobody will get hurt. I wouldn't recommend waiting 'till the interview stage and hope she gets denied, because chances are she might actually be approved. My suggestion is to get out of this illegal mess as soon as possible and not to worry about what she may think. She'll have no trouble finding another partner in crime, I can assure you of that.

Edited by Christi85

My CR1 timeline (DCF London):
June 26, 2010 - civil wedding
Aug 2, 2010 - I-130 package mailed to the London Consulate (DCF)
Aug 9, 2010 - NOA1 (confirmation of receipt) via email
Sep 4, 2010 - religious wedding
Oct 21, 2010 - NOA2
Nov 25, 2010 - Case number received in the mail
Nov 29, 2010 - Medical
Dec 1, 2010 - DS-230I & DS-2001 forms mailed back
Feb 1, 2011 - Interview - APPROVED!!!
Feb 7, 2011 - Passport with Visa received via courier
June 7, 2011 - POE Los Angeles (LAX)
June 18, 2011 - 2-Year Green card received in the mail!!!

My ROC journey:
April 2, 2013 - I-751 package mailed to California Service Center

April 3, 2013 - NOA1 date
April 8, 2013 - check cleared
May 6, 2013 - Biometrics completed

July 25, 2013 - 10 year green card APPROVED!! (notification via text and email, and website updated)

July 29, 2013 - ROC approval letter received in the mail

July 31, 2013 - 10 year green card received in the mail!!!

My N-400 journey:

March 19, 2014 - N-400 package mailed to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

March 24, 2014 - NOA1 date and Priority Date

March 27, 2014 - Check cleared

April 21, 2014 - Biometrics done

May 7, 2014 - In line for interview

June 23, 2014 - Scheduled for interview

July 28, 2014 - Interview - PASSED!!

July 30, 2014 - In line for oath

July 31, 2014 - Scheduled for oath

Aug 2, 2014 - Oath letter received

Aug 27, 2014 - Oath ceremony, I am a US citizen!!!

Sep 11, 2014 - US passport received

Timeline

Guys you know what? That person that made this forum just joined VJ! Maybe it is a scam!!??

I think its someone that has no life/time.. that is trying to get everyone pissed off here! ranting33va.gifranting33va.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Shame on you!i and my husband have been waiting for over 7 months to just get NOA2...but none now...we have to wait on over and over...Because of some people like you that make our process more and more difficult and longer ...that's suck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I waited 11 very long months just to get my NOA2 and you have the audacity to come here crying "please help!" and you want to make it seem like you weren't "ruining the deal". You created your own mess, live with it and leave all the true and honest people on this site alone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.