jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

After calling several times and hearing the same message over and over again as to much they appreciate our call, when I eventually got through I was told that our case has reached NVC on 29th March(Thank God), I was told to call back in 15-20 days to get the NVC number.(\period)

Fingers crossed folks.....hopefully we can get the case# soon.

Hey memosa, please keep us updated if you receive your NVC Case number as you have 2 days before me.... i would do the same as well

zaynab, are you sure they haven't received the package yet?? you have to find out because they received mines in less than 10 days, so you might have to call uscis soon.

NVC they said they d'ont have the case , USCIS they said they have sent the approved application i guess since we got approved 3 weeks ago, this is crazy

Well that has been their standard 15 to 20.days answer, but good thing we are in a new process, and this process is way faster than the uscis one

After calling several times and hearing the same message over and over again as to much they appreciate our call, when I eventually got through I was told that our case has reached NVC on 29th March(Thank God), I was told to call back in 15-20 days to get the NVC number.(\period)

Fingers crossed folks.....hopefully we can get the case# soon.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Did they got to tell you if they have received the USCIS package ThougH?

I'm not sure if they received the packet, its been so long they had me scan and email my NOA2 which they did state they received. told me to wait 15 days from April 1st.

vj terminology to know

NOA = notice of action :P

ISO = immigration service officer

NBC = (same as MSC)national benefits center

RFE = request for evidence

z2k0rd6.png

Just got off the phone with NVC. They received our file on March 29th too so now we will play the waiting game for a case number. :whistle: This visa process definitely forces us to be patient, doesn't it?

2013 began CR1 process

Fast forward to:

2/24/16- Husband received 10 year green card

Starting the process over again for our daughter (IR2):

1/13/16 NOA1 from Potomac Service Center

4/5/16 NOA2!

4/7/16 Case sent to NVC

4/22/16 Received NVC Case and Invoice Numbers

4/22/16 Submitted DS-261

4/22/16 Invoice for AOS Received. Paid AOS Fee

4/25/16 AOS Fee shows as PAID

4/27/16 Invoice for IV Received. Paid IV Fee

4/29/16 IV Fee Shows as PAID

4/29/16 Submitted DS-260

5/6/16 Sent AOS and IV packages

5/9/16 AOS and IV packages received by NVC

5/9/16 Scan Date

6/10/16 Case Complete

8/8/16 Received Interview Date

9/20/16 Interview Date

I just got off the phone with NVC as well, no case # yet, still have to wait for the 10 to 20 days to be done :crying: ......yes this is a patience again, but at least you can feel you are going foward in the nvc, while i was in Vermont for this past 2 years, i felt that i was in the same place :thumbs:

Just got off the phone with NVC. They received our file on March 29th too so now we will play the waiting game for a case number. :whistle: This visa process definitely forces us to be patient, doesn't it?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Did they got to tell you if they have received the USCIS package ThougH?

My petition is approved Feb28 2013

But no case number yet and i called NVC she said hasn't received from USCIS in CSC

You should call uscis and ask them for a proof that the package was physically shipped, because nvc receieve my package in a couple of days, what im waiting for is for the info to be typed in

n their sistem and to get case #

My petition is approved Feb28 2013

But no case number yet and i called NVC she said hasn't received from USCIS in CSC

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Looks like NVC is assigning case numbers to petitions that have reached their office on March 26, 2013.

Just saw this status update on the homepage:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/129000-bsd058/

Wow thanks for that information anil2013, but how did you got that information??... that means im a day away, because they received mines the 27 i believe, So i will call this evening before going to bed..... and i will keep you updated.

Looks like NVC is assigning case numbers to petitions that have reached their office on March 26, 2013.

Just saw this status update on the homepage:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/user/129000-bsd058/

Timeline

On the homepage www.visajourney.com , there is a column to the right with the latest status updates by various VJ members.

Wow thanks for that information anil2013, but how did you got that information??... that means im a day away, because they received mines the 27 i believe, So i will call this evening before going to bed..... and i will keep you updated.

Congratulations my friend, Did you gave your emails, and received your invoice id?? ........ Thanks for keeping us updated, what was the date NVC Received the package??

Got my case number at NVC. No invoice bills yet. Baby steps, I guess.

Have a great weekend!

Timeline

Gave the email addresses. Didn't receive the invoice IDs yet. I was told to wait another week or two. Since I have a lawyer, I won't need to fill out a DS-3032 Choice of Agent form.

NVC received my package on March 27th, 2013.

Congratulations my friend, Did you gave your emails, and received your invoice id?? ........ Thanks for keeping us updated, what was the date NVC Received the package??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.