jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Alright great, i will call later at 8 to give them some time , Once again thanks for your update !!!

Gave the email addresses. Didn't receive the invoice IDs yet. I was told to wait another week or two. Since I have a lawyer, I won't need to fill out a DS-3032 Choice of Agent form.

NVC received my package on March 27th, 2013.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hello My people just to give an update, i just called and in my case i havent receive any case number yet :crying: will try on monday though !!

I just get my case # from NVC.

PD 9 July 2012

NOA2 :19. March 2013

Great, congrats,, im same noa2 date as you and anil and have not received yet my case number, so i guess i will have to call monday, they may end working with us that day, so lets,see !!!

I just get my case # from NVC.

PD 9 July 2012

NOA2 :19. March 2013

I just called after 8pm California time and the customer rep guy sounded like he had been beaten down by all the calls he had to take! He gave me the answer that I DIDN'T want to hear which is no case number yet. I told him that I'll call him back on Monday after he gave me the same line "it takes 10 to 20 business days to input in the system". I will try to have another weekend without my hubby here with me. :huh:

Hi,

I got my case number :) My petition was approved by USCIS on March 13. NVC received my file on March 25 and they gave us our case number today. When my husband asked for the invoice number, they told him to wait to receive the information in the mail. He called NVC again because he wanted to check if they had the correct address and he asked again for the invoice number and the person gave him the information. I would definitely recommend to call back NVC if the first person you talk to doesn't want to give you your invoice number.

Hi,

I got my case number :) My petition was approved by USCIS on March 13. NVC received my file on March 25 and they gave us our case number today. When my husband asked for the invoice number, they told him to wait to receive the information in the mail. He called NVC again because he wanted to check if they had the correct address and he asked again for the invoice number and the person gave him the information. I would definitely recommend to call back NVC if the first person you talk to doesn't want to give you your invoice number.

Thanks for the info and really good to know. I will definitely call back on Monday because the person told me that my file arrived on March 25 too but it takes them THAT LONG TO INPUT...Ugh!

But congrats to you and your husband! :thumbs:

Thanks for letting Us know, i will call monday evening,to give them some chance to imput my case, because they receive my file somewhere around 25 to 27

Hi,

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

got my noa-2 dated 25 march 2013.

Alas, as of Friday, 5 April 2013, the casefile is still at the local office in Irving Texas.

The response from the Congressional Liason human at the Irving Office , back to my Immigration Liason Staffer in my congressman's office,

was

This case is in the process of being forwarded to the National Visa Center (NVC). Please allow thirty days (30) for the NVC to receive the file.

and that was on the 5th, la.

bollocks.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

NA02 March 29th. I've called NVC three times already and every time they tell me that my case arrived from USCIS "yesterday" and that it takes 10-20 business days. So, is the line "Your case arrived in the building yesterday and you'll need to call back in 10-20 days" straight out o their training manual?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

NA02 March 29th. I've called NVC three times already and every time they tell me that my case arrived from USCIS "yesterday" and that it takes 10-20 business days. So, is the line "Your case arrived in the building yesterday and you'll need to call back in 10-20 days" straight out o their training manual?

that's fairly fast, this season, for hitting the building, so burn some joss (and no, you not qualify for complaining or rant, la)

but ...

ya, they have scripts to read. training manual ? for that job? aiyo...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hello,

I have just called nvc, still have not receive my case number, but its weird they told me that they have received my file the 25 of march, when the other day they told me that they have received it the 27 of march, so i dont know exactly whats going on over there... well i guess i still have to wait for that time go by.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

Hey guys, If you received your NOA2 But still waiting for NVC number post here:

I Got my NOA2 The 19 of March 2013 , And package was received the 27 of march 2013 But still waiting for my NVC CASE NUMBER, Whats about you????? when did you received it or for how long you have been waiting for it ?? :thumbs:

I got my approved 3-13-13. Got NOA the 3-15-13. I also got a letter from another uscis office besides MSC which is where

the case was approved. the letter said case approved and on its way to NVC.

After many calls to NVC they say to call USCIS because they dont have the case as of yet.

I call USCIS and they say call NVC cuz they should have the case. and again the run around.

Not sure what is going on, just want to know where the case is. Not sure what to do.

Told to send scanded copy of approval yesterday to NVCresearch@state.gov so they could look into

see where the case it. also told to send scaned copy of approval to NVCinquary@state.gov. to

get the case into the computer.

Good luck to everyone.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.