jrh39

People that still waiting for NVC case number

319 posts in this topic

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I got my noa2 on march 27th and still waiting for my case# called nvc couple times and they told me to call back in 30 days :( I'll wait for my congressman to get the case number from them :) hopefully in sha allah

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Hello, i received mines the 19 of march, unfortunately no case number yet neither.

I got my noa2 on march 27th and still waiting for my case# called nvc couple times and they told me to call back in 30 days :( I'll wait for my congressman to get the case number from them :) hopefully in sha allah

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, just got off the phone with NVC. They received my package on 04/01 my NOA2 was 03/24; :dance: :dance: now waiting for case number. The rep who answered the phone was so nice. He told me of course it takes 10-20 days to get my case number; but he also encouraged me to feel free to call everyday :D

Congrats, please let us when you received case number...thanks

Hi everyone, just got off the phone with NVC. They received my package on 04/01 my NOA2 was 03/24; :dance: :dance: now waiting for case number. The rep who answered the phone was so nice. He told me of course it takes 10-20 days to get my case number; but he also encouraged me to feel free to call everyday :D

Helo, thanks for the update robert&denia, do you know how many days it took to you once nvc received the package from uscis

I received my case number this Monday 04/08 and was able to pay AOS bill but still in process.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys: cut off date for MaY 2013 is 01 Mar 2011...

Please let me know how this will affect the case...I have not received my case number Yet..my file reached NVC on 04/02/2013.

Anil Explained this but I forgot..

Edited by Saiangel

PD FEB 03 2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

March 29th NA02 and I received my case # over the phone today 4/11/13. The lady was very nice and also gave me my my IIN and BIN number. However she told me it was too early to add my wife's e-mail adresss and that it would probably be another 24 hours before they could do that. She said it would be 2 weeks before they e-mailed us the information. I did log onto the payment portal with the case # and IIN but of course nothing has been invoiced yet.

We received our case number, and IIN via email today. Five minutes later the AOS bill was invoiced. Paid that this evening and emailed in the DS-3032 as well. Today was a productive days for our visa journey. Hope all moves quickly with you.

2013 began CR1 process

Fast forward to:

2/24/16- Husband received 10 year green card

Starting the process over again for our daughter (IR2):

1/13/16 NOA1 from Potomac Service Center

4/5/16 NOA2!

4/7/16 Case sent to NVC

4/22/16 Received NVC Case and Invoice Numbers

4/22/16 Submitted DS-261

4/22/16 Invoice for AOS Received. Paid AOS Fee

4/25/16 AOS Fee shows as PAID

4/27/16 Invoice for IV Received. Paid IV Fee

4/29/16 IV Fee Shows as PAID

4/29/16 Submitted DS-260

5/6/16 Sent AOS and IV packages

5/9/16 AOS and IV packages received by NVC

5/9/16 Scan Date

6/10/16 Case Complete

8/8/16 Received Interview Date

9/20/16 Interview Date

Well i would affect us in a way that even though we are current, there will be no interview until our case is complete, all because Vermont fault.

Guys: cut off date for MaY 2013 is 01 Mar 2011...

Please let me know how this will affect the case...I have not received my case number Yet..my file reached NVC on 04/02/2013.

Anil Explained this but I forgot..

Congrats!!!!!

March 29th NA02 and I received my case # over the phone today 4/11/13. The lady was very nice and also gave me my my IIN and BIN number. However she told me it was too early to add my wife's e-mail adresss and that it would probably be another 24 hours before they could do that. She said it would be 2 weeks before they e-mailed us the information. I did log onto the payment portal with the case # and IIN but of course nothing has been invoiced yet.

Congrats my friend, and thanks for keeping us updated !!!

We received our case number, and IIN via email today. Five minutes later the AOS bill was invoiced. Paid that this evening and emailed in the DS-3032 as well. Today was a productive days for our visa journey. Hope all moves quickly with you.

Hello guys,

well i just got off the phone, nothing new, no case number, this is so frustrating, i guess i was made to be waiting in life, all my god, 2 years and 2 months for a noa2 and now almost a month for a case number :angry::help::crying:

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Surprised you have not received a case number yet. The wait won't be long. Either today or early next week.

Hello guys,

well i just got off the phone, nothing new, no case number, this is so frustrating, i guess i was made to be waiting in life, all my god, 2 years and 2 months for a noa2 and now almost a month for a case number :angry::help::crying:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Same NOA2 date and still waiting also. Our congressman's aide said to wait 15 business days from the day we received our NOA2 in the mail, same line we're given over the phone when we call the NVC. I just find it frustrating because there are people whose cases get put into the system within a few days from their NOA2 date :-/

Adjustment of Status:

07/09/2013 filed AOS/EAD/AP

07/15/2013 NOAs

08/07/2013 AOS RFE

08/09/2013 Biometrics

08/17/2013 RFE response received at NBC

09/11/2013 EAD/AP in production

09/19/2013 received EAD/AP

11/18/2013 potential interview waiver case notification

03/17/2014 Greencard approved and in production

Filed: I-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Same NOA2 date and still waiting also. Our congressman's aide said to wait 15 business days from the day we receisved othemur NOA2 in the mail, same line we're given over the phone when we call the NVC. I just find it frustrating because there are people whose cases get put into the system within a few days from their NOA2 date :-/

Exactly its so frustrating :( I don't know what should we do? ?? I emailed nvc as well and last night I received an email from them that I should scan my noa2 approval letter and email them if it has been more than 15 days.

Just Married

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.