nunya business

Looks like obama has screwed us all

150 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

So it's Obama's fault the post office lost your petition? Lolz. He's only one out of a long line of recent presidents who have supported gutting spending on federal agencies, like the post office and USCIS. Are you even sure it got lost? What information has USPS given you?

If it is in fact gone forever then YES you should cancel or put a stop payment on your money order and send a new packet. This is why the guides say to make a complete copy of the petition packet in case something like this happens.

Chill out and try again. Chances are this is not going to be the last time this immigration process frustrates you.

no he did not lose my petition he is causing the long agonizing waiting periods for processing to happen good people who do this the right way should not be thrown to the wayside so an illegal can get in!

Timeline

You should be blaming the parents who came here illegally with their children in tow. Children who grew up here, went to school here, and are here by no fault of their own. These children want the opportunity to remain in the only place they know as home. Our government has a conscience...I find no fault in that. Obviously you don't know the first thing about this legislation. You are being selfish because it may take your case a month or 2 longer to get through USCIS, oh boohoo. Your case and check being lost has zero to do with Deferred Action.

I know more about it then you think the cutoff age is 32 not 17 32! 32 is not a child 32 is an adult a child by all US standard is anyone under the age of 18 a child I can understand but not 18 to 32 year old adults give me a break!

Timeline

I see you've been waiting for five whole days...my condolences. (F)

What is that suppose to mean I am not talking about me I am talking the other people here that have been waiting these long days I just started but from what i am seeing it will never complete so......

Moving from Process to Progress.

What??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

What is that suppose to mean I am not talking about me I am talking the other people here that have been waiting these long days I just started but from what i am seeing it will never complete so......

What??

no panic... just means you've been moved from one thread to another that is more appropriate for your situation

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Well some people are being approved from July and some from August (2-3) so we will wait another 2-3 months but I don't think 10 or more.

Our K-1 journey * I am the beneficiary *

08/03/2012 sent I-129F

06/27/2013 Interview at Frankfurt Consulate = Approved.

08/09/2013 Wedding!

AOS

09/03/2013 Sent AOS + EAD + AP

12/30/2013 PR card in hand.

ROC

09/29/2015 Sent I-751

10/30/15 Biometrics

05/19/16 Approved

N-400

10/04/2016 Send Package

10/15/2016 NOA

11/04/2016 Biometrics

02/01/2017 Interview

02/23/2017 Oath!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

no he did not lose my petition he is causing the long agonizing waiting periods for processing to happen good people who do this the right way should not be thrown to the wayside so an illegal can get in!

I agree.. if you are honest and do things the right way, you have a lot of hassle to go through. It is frustrating beyond belief. It took us 9 month to get through with USCIS... and they lied to me from the beginning. I told them I was living overseas with my husband, but they told me I had to give a US address on the i-130. I told them I can give them an address in the US, but I don't live there right now as I am living in Australia-I also gave them plently of evidence of me living in Australia. They said they don't send anything overseas. Lies.. lies. I also had to fly back to America last Sept for an interview with Homeland Security. When I called USCIS to ask why I was scheduled for an interview (it is NOT part of the normal process), no one could tell me why. All they said is that if you don't go, they will most likely deny the petition. So 9 months from the beginning and thousands of extra dollars later, I got approved for the petition. But it was only after I was in America that I found out US citizens living overseas with their spouse can get their petition auto expedited!! USCIS denied the whole thing when I called them up about it. Now we are nearly done with NVC.. that's another drama. So I understand your frustration with this process... we have been going through it for well over a year. But like you said, let's have millions of illegal people get into America.. no worries for them!

Edited by MariahVine