Regan L

Ive tried this post b4 but people just cut me down and were unhelpful:(

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ok everyone i have so many questions i dont know what to do with, please help in anyway you can, i will be forever greatful.

Background: Im 18 and went to the Philippines to marry a girl i met online almost a year earlier. I spent ever dime of my money on tickets, a passport, a wedding ceremony with all the trimmings, and a 2 and a half month stay in the philippines. I got married on january 12th of this year and stayed with her until March 4th when i flew back to America. Since i am only 18 i had to have tons of evidence saying i had parental consent to marry her because its a law in the philippines that you must be at least 25 b4 you can marry without parental consent. I included all that documentaiion in the I-130 packet i sent. i had her sign her G-325a forms while i was there in the philippines and filled mine out when i came back. Before coming back we found out she was pregnant but i did not say anything on the form because it never asked. She will probably give birth by the time this process is completed fully. I just recieved my NOa2 today.

PLEASE DO NOT REFER ME TO ANY GOVERNMENT WEBSITES, I VISITED THEM ALL AND THEY ARE NOT HELPING:(

THANK YOU TO ANYONE WHO ANSWERS ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS!!!!!

What ive done so far:

I filed the I-130 and the G 325a's that went with it and submited it along with all the required information.

Got NOA1 via email along with reciept notice and case number, it said it was sent to California service center for prosessing. I recieved this email on March 12th.

Got NOA2 via email today

Now for the onslaught of questions:

1. Will me not putting down that she is currently pregnant pose a problem at a later date?

2. She currently does not have a passport, she applied for one but they denyed her because she still needs to go and attend a seminar. IM trying to avoid sending her to Manila many times for diffrent reasons as she lives in mindano. Does she have to get her passport b4 the interview?

3.I herd the medical exam takes 3 days sometimes, so i have to put her up in a hotel for a week so she can attend this seminar and doctors apointment?

4. I know there is a fee for the examination, is it a flat rate? What if she does need vaccinations, is that extra? If the baby is born by then, will it too need an examination and vaccinations?

5. My grandpa said he will be a joint sponsor for me. Does he have to make enough money to support himself, his wife, one of his kids, as well as my wife?

5. My grandpa who said he would be a joint sponsor lives in texas, i live in michigan, is he still allowed to joint sponsor with me?

6. What forms is my grandpa, as a joint sponsor, required to fill out and submit along with his I-864 form?

7. Does he file his Affidavit support packet stapled to the back of mine after he completes all the information and sends it too me in michigan, or does he file it from texas, were he lives, and just include a not that pertains to my case?

8. Will the baby, if it is born in the philippeans before she can have her interview will it beconsidered another family member, and force me to start the affidavit of support process all over again???

9. When she takes her medical exam before her interview, what must she do if she is still pregnant? What must she do if she has had the kid already?

10. If the child has been born before her interview will they still let her come to america as without any trouble as long as i file a birth abroad form?

11. Does a joint sponsor need to be witnessed by a notary of public that it was indeed them who signed and completed all the forms and documentaion in the I-864 joint support packet?

12. On my grandpas I-864 form, when it asks the number of family members in his household, does he put his household only, his household + my household, or my household?

13. Should i make note of the unborn babies presence in the situation on my Affidavit of support packet? Must i provide proof that i told my joint petitioner(my grandpa) about the baby?

14. What vaccinations are needed to enter the U.S. form the Philippines? If shes pregnant still when she goes to get any vaccinations that she dosent already have, what will they do? Will they make her wait to come to America untill after the babies born and a Birth abroad form is completed?

15. What papers should my spouse prepare if the affidavit of support process is approved, also, what papers should i get ready?

16.Now that i got my NOA2 and my I-130 has been approved, where has my petition gone, is it being shpped to Manila? Or does it stop by the NVC in the U.S.?

17.I herd they are now going to be sending me a packet, how long will it take to get that and what is in it?

18.My wife dosent have her passport yet, she has everythign ready but she must attend a seminar in manila b4 they will give her one, will this be a problem at the interview?

19.Will her being pregnant be a problem at the interview?

20.I herd they are super picky at the interview, im not understanding how they can deny her if she is married to me and we have a kid on the way? What can they possibly hold her on?

21.Where will this interview be takign place? Can it take place in southern mindinow at some governmental office or do i have to fly her to Manila again!?

22.If the baby is born just after her interview do i have to start a petition I-130 and wait again?

23.If the baby born b4 the interview, are the going to deny her and wonder why they were not told about it?

24.What do i need to do to get my child legally over here to the U.S.? All i need is a birth abroad form and a passport right, it dosent need a visa. Does the baby need to go to manila for any reason.

25.Can she get the babies passport from where she lives in the Philippines or does she have to go all the way back to manila?

26.Does the baby need to get vaccinations b4 it is allowed to fly?

27.Do i need to be present during the interview? Because i live in michigan.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

there's still NVC document intake to do.

Please read a bit, just so you can wrap yer head around the rest of this process:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Now, it's in a list format, similar to your questions. IMO, 40 to 50 percent of yer questions can get answered from reading that page.

I'll chime in with specific item #'s later this weekend, though.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI, I suggest declaring your wife's pregnancy when there is a question that asks about it. You have to be honest in answering all the questions.

She should get a passport before she can apply for a visa. Google about applying for passport in the Philippines, I don't understand why she needs to attend a seminar to get one.

Feb 6, 2012 - POE Detroit

April 17 - Got married

**AOS Stage**

May 22, 2012 - AOS submission

May 24 - received date

May 25 - transfer notice of I485 to CSC

May 29 - NOA1 by mail

June 25 - Biometrics at Atlanta

June 29 - received a second appointment notice for repeat biometrics

July 16 - Second biometrics at Atlanta

July 28 - EAD card production notification received

Aug 2 - USPS picked up card notification received

Aug 4 - received EAD in the mail

March 26,2013 - AOS interview

April 11, 2013 - GC approval date

April 19,2013 - received GC in the mail

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

there's still NVC document intake to do.

Please read a bit, just so you can wrap yer head around the rest of this process:

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/EZGuideSpouse

Now, it's in a list format, similar to your questions. IMO, 40 to 50 percent of yer questions can get answered from reading that page.

I'll chime in with specific item #'s later this weekend, though.

Good Luck !

thank you thank you i look forward to it

HI, I suggest declaring your wife's pregnancy when there is a question that asks about it. You have to be honest in answering all the questions.

She should get a passport before she can apply for a visa. Google about applying for passport in the Philippines, I don't understand why she needs to attend a seminar to get one.

Apparently its something new, they keep just trying to get money from people, now i guess i have to fly her all the way up there just to get a passport

Ok everyone i have so many questions i dont know what to do with, please help in anyway you can, i will be forever greatful.

Background: Im 18 and went to the Philippines to marry a girl i met online almost a year earlier. I spent ever dime of my money on tickets, a passport, a wedding ceremony with all the trimmings, and a 2 and a half month stay in the philippines. I got married on january 12th of this year and stayed with her until March 4th when i flew back to America. Since i am only 18 i had to have tons of evidence saying i had parental consent to marry her because its a law in the philippines that you must be at least 25 b4 you can marry without parental consent. I included all that documentaiion in the I-130 packet i sent. i had her sign her G-325a forms while i was there in the philippines and filled mine out when i came back. Before coming back we found out she was pregnant but i did not say anything on the form because it never asked. She will probably give birth by the time this process is completed fully. I just recieved my NOa2 today.

PLEASE DO NOT REFER ME TO ANY GOVERNMENT WEBSITES, I VISITED THEM ALL AND THEY ARE NOT HELPING:(

What ive done so far:

I filed the I-130 and the G 325a's that went with it and submited it along with all the required information.

Got NOA1 via email along with reciept notice and case number, it said it was sent to California service center for prosessing. I recieved this email on March 12th.

Got NOA2 via email today

1. Will me not putting down that she is currently pregnant pose a problem at a later date? When the child is born it will add to the co-sponsor's household size and it will affect the medical, other than that no problems. Just remember to file that this child was born abroad with a USC father so it can get a US passport to travel to the US with its Mother.

2. She currently does not have a passport, she applied for one but they denyed her because she still needs to go and attend a seminar. IM trying to avoid sending her to Manila many times for diffrent reasons as she lives in mindano. Does she have to get her passport b4 the interview? She needs a passport before the interview so the visa can be placed into the passport. THis is something you should do NOW rather than wait.

3.I herd the medical exam takes 3 days sometimes, so i have to put her up in a hotel for a week so she can attend this seminar and doctors apointment? Not familar with the PI's and their medical procedures.

4. I know there is a fee for the examination, is it a flat rate? What if she does need vaccinations, is that extra? If the baby is born by then, will it too need an examination and vaccinations? There is usually a flat fee and vaccinations are extra.

5. My grandpa said he will be a joint sponsor for me. Does he have to make enough money to support himself, his wife, one of his kids, as well as my wife? His household size is 6 given your child, your wife, you and his family. So he must make above $33,673 in order to qualify as a co-sponsor

5. My grandpa who said he would be a joint sponsor lives in texas, i live in michigan, is he still allowed to joint sponsor with me? As long as he is a USC he can sponsor you and makes above the 125% poverty level for his family size.

6. What forms is my grandpa, as a joint sponsor, required to fill out and submit along with his I-864 form? He needs tax transcripts and proof he is a USC (I.e. birthcertificate or copy of his passport)

7. Does he file his Affidavit support packet stapled to the back of mine after he completes all the information and sends it too me in michigan, or does he file it from texas, were he lives, and just include a not that pertains to my case? You file all information together as a single packet otherwise it will get lost and they will not know where to put it.

8. Will the baby, if it is born in the philippeans before she can have her interview will it beconsidered another family member, and force me to start the affidavit of support process all over again??? The child will be a USC as you are a USC. You will need to file the proper paper work for a child born abroad to a USC but it does increase your family size.

9. When she takes her medical exam before her interview, what must she do if she is still pregnant? What must she do if she has had the kid already? That depends on whether she has had the child or not. If not then there are certain procedures that will be put off unitl after she has the child. If she has had the child then she can complete the entire medical.

10. If the child has been born before her interview will they still let her come to america as without any trouble as long as i file a birth abroad form? You are applying for a spousal visa for your wife, the child will be a USC and can enter the US with a US passport.

11. Does a joint sponsor need to be witnessed by a notary of public that it was indeed them who signed and completed all the forms and documentaion in the I-864 joint support packet? None of the USCIS docujments needs to be notorized.

12. On my grandpas I-864 form, when it asks the number of family members in his household, does he put his household only, his household + my household, or my household? He must put the number of people he is fiancially responsible for, so that is his family plus your wife and child. He does not have to count you.

13. Should i make note of the unborn babies presence in the situation on my Affidavit of support packet? Must i provide proof that i told my joint petitioner(my grandpa) about the baby? When will the baby be borned? The process is about 6-9 months so it is a good bet that you will have to include the baby on the I-864 form. I would expect a household size of 6.

14. What vaccinations are needed to enter the U.S. form the Philippines? If shes pregnant still when she goes to get any vaccinations that she dosent already have, what will they do? Will they make her wait to come to America untill after the babies born and a Birth abroad form is completed? Read the guides or teh Embassy for the PI for this information

15. What papers should my spouse prepare if the affidavit of support process is approved, also, what papers should i get ready?

16.Now that i got my NOA2 and my I-130 has been approved, where has my petition gone, is it being shpped to Manila? Or does it stop by the NVC in the U.S.? It goes to teh NVC where you will submit the I-485, I-864 and prove the evidence they request. Still a long ways to go.

17.I herd they are now going to be sending me a packet, how long will it take to get that and what is in it?

18.My wife dosent have her passport yet, she has everythign ready but she must attend a seminar in manila b4 they will give her one, will this be a problem at the interview? You asked this already. Get the passport NOW.

When is the baby due? She may have to find a baby sitter inorder to attent the interview due to the length of time still to go.

20.I herd they are super picky at the interview, im not understanding how they can deny her if she is married to me and we have a kid on the way? What can they possibly hold her on? Any thing that shows she is using the visa in a fraudulant manner. You should not have any problems as you appear to be going about this the correct way.

21.Where will this interview be takign place? Can it take place in southern mindinow at some governmental office or do i have to fly her to Manila again!? US Embassy for her country which I believe is only in Manila.

22.If the baby is born just after her interview do i have to start a petition I-130 and wait again? The baby will be a USC and you can file the forms for it being born abroad.

23.If the baby born b4 the interview, are the going to deny her and wonder why they were not told about it? Why would they? You have signed the forms to be true and accurate at the time you signed them. Now if the baby is born and you do not mention it then yes your are lying and misrepresenting the facts and will be denied for that. Just tell the truth.

24.What do i need to do to get my child legally over here to the U.S.? All i need is a birth abroad form and a passport right, it dosent need a visa. Does the baby need to go to manila for any reason. You seem to understand that you need to file the form for a baby born abroad and get your child a US passport but keep asking the same question. YES FILE THE FORM AND GET YOUR CHILD A US PASSPORT.

25.Can she get the babies passport from where she lives in the Philippines or does she have to go all the way back to manila? US Embassy again and you may have to be involved given that you are the USC of the child

26.Does the baby need to get vaccinations b4 it is allowed to fly? You will have to check on what the requirements are for the child to enter the US after being born in a foreign land.

27.Do i need to be present during the interview? Because i live in michigan. It might help especially is she has the child and needs a baby sitter, but it is not required. So Embassies want to see the USC at teh interview, but I am not sure about a spousal visa for the PI.

Good luck and please read and reread the guides as most all of your answers are contained within,

Dave

Edited by Dave&Roza

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

What ive done so far:

Got NOA2 via email today

1. Will me not putting down that she is currently pregnant pose a problem at a later date?

2. She currently does not have a passport, she applied for one but they denyed her because she still needs to go and attend a seminar. IM trying to avoid sending her to Manila many times for diffrent reasons as she lives in mindano. Does she have to get her passport b4 the interview?

3.I herd the medical exam takes 3 days sometimes, so i have to put her up in a hotel for a week so she can attend this seminar and doctors apointment?

4. I know there is a fee for the examination, is it a flat rate? What if she does need vaccinations, is that extra? If the baby is born by then, will it too need an examination and vaccinations?

5. My grandpa said he will be a joint sponsor for me. Does he have to make enough money to support himself, his wife, one of his kids, as well as my wife?

5. My grandpa who said he would be a joint sponsor lives in texas, i live in michigan, is he still allowed to joint sponsor with me?

6. What forms is my grandpa, as a joint sponsor, required to fill out and submit along with his I-864 form?

7. Does he file his Affidavit support packet stapled to the back of mine after he completes all the information and sends it too me in michigan, or does he file it from texas, were he lives, and just include a not that pertains to my case?

8. Will the baby, if it is born in the philippeans before she can have her interview will it beconsidered another family member, and force me to start the affidavit of support process all over again???

9. When she takes her medical exam before her interview, what must she do if she is still pregnant? What must she do if she has had the kid already?

10. If the child has been born before her interview will they still let her come to america as without any trouble as long as i file a birth abroad form?

11. Does a joint sponsor need to be witnessed by a notary of public that it was indeed them who signed and completed all the forms and documentaion in the I-864 joint support packet?

12. On my grandpas I-864 form, when it asks the number of family members in his household, does he put his household only, his household + my household, or my household?

13. Should i make note of the unborn babies presence in the situation on my Affidavit of support packet? Must i provide proof that i told my joint petitioner(my grandpa) about the baby?

14. What vaccinations are needed to enter the U.S. form the Philippines? If shes pregnant still when she goes to get any vaccinations that she dosent already have, what will they do? Will they make her wait to come to America untill after the babies born and a Birth abroad form is completed?

16.Now that i got my NOA2 and my I-130 has been approved, where has my petition gone, is it being shpped to Manila? Or does it stop by the NVC in the U.S.?

18.My wife dosent have her passport yet, she has everythign ready but she must attend a seminar in manila b4 they will give her one, will this be a problem at the interview?

20.I herd they are super picky at the interview, im not understanding how they can deny her if she is married to me and we have a kid on the way? What can they possibly hold her on?

21.Where will this interview be takign place? Can it take place in southern mindinow at some governmental office or do i have to fly her to Manila again!?

22.If the baby is born just after her interview do i have to start a petition I-130 and wait again?

23.If the baby born b4 the interview, are the going to deny her and wonder why they were not told about it?

24.What do i need to do to get my child legally over here to the U.S.? All i need is a birth abroad form and a passport right, it dosent need a visa. Does the baby need to go to manila for any reason.

25.Can she get the babies passport from where she lives in the Philippines or does she have to go all the way back to manila?

26.Does the baby need to get vaccinations b4 it is allowed to fly?

27.Do i need to be present during the interview? Because i live in michigan.

Please refrain from posting the same questions multiple times. Simply post them and wait for the responses. Keeping the conversation in one place makes it easier for all members.

If you are really having a lot of difficulty finding answers to these questions I suggest that you hire someone to help.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

One thing to be prepared for is they may require DNA testing to prove the child is yours prior to issuing the US CRBA, If the child is issued a US passport, for the purposes of your relative/co-sponsor the child will not be counted as an immigrant since it is a US citizen.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

ReganL,

Please DO NOT start new threads to ask essentially the same questions. You will not get different answers. People did offer useful advice in your other thread. Normally, I would merge the two threads together but I am just going to link this one with the other one as they are both very cumbersome with all of the questions. If you are having this much problem with the do it yourself approach, you may find it useful, even if it is more expensive, to hire an immigration lawyer to take care of the paperwork for you.

Here is the link to your previous thread. http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/374477-i-super-need-help/page__st__15__p__5476884__fromsearch__1#entry5476884

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think the reason you had some mixed reactions to your post was because, like Darnell said, a great deal of your questions can be answered by reading just on this site.

As far as the child goes, IF the baby was conceived between January and March and IF you are approved, the baby would be born stateside IF you immediately brought your wife over after approval...there are a lot of IF'S....but the main thing is to get approval quickly....your almost there....do your homework.... keep asking questions if you can't find the answer....:yes:

I'm no authority, but I'll here's my 2 cents....

1. Always be honest, if not it will be a for sure way to get denied or worse.

2 & 18 I never heard of any seminar for a phils passport...and YES if you want her to give birth in the US you should get it asap

3. Yes, it may only take one day probably two and if you could do the CFO and medical in 3 days...it would be a miracle.

4. The exam is a flat rate...idk about vaccinations but I would guess they are above and beyond the exam.

5-15 I don't believe you can have a co-sponsor in the phils.

16. The NVC is in the US, so yes, it goes from NVC to Manila.

17. Read up in guides

19. No problem

20. You COULD always be denied for any or no reason.

21. Manila

22-26 I would really focus on the approval and not the unborn child.

27. You do not, but it would be a help I'm sure.

I'm sure you'll be getting other good input, lots of reading and you'll get it figured out.... from a fellow Michigander.... Good Luck, hope I was some help.

There is no seminar for getting passport in Philippines.What part of Mindanao she from?cuz I am from Davao and had no problem getting my passport. She need a passport for medical...

= Lifting Conditional Status =

=TIMELINE=

June 01, 2012 = Date Filed

2uy0dqv9l9c.png

[GOD,i thank you so much for answering my prayers..Thank you so much...

26. The baby does not need any specific vaccinations before they are allowed to fly. Just follow whatever the vaccination schedule for the Philippines is, while the baby is still there, and then pick up on the US one upon arrival. You will be asked to present it when registering for school which is only a few years down the line for you.

As others have mentioned, you may be asked to undergo a DNA test before your child is issued a US passport. We had to do it, and it was NOT cheap. The actual testing is done in the US, all at the petitioner's expense. We submitted samples at a hospital designated by the US Consulate and then paid to have them shipped off to the US, and to have the actual tests done.

Just bear that in mind.

Consulate: South Africa
Married: 2011-06-25
I-130 Sent: 2011-07-22
I-130 NOA1: 2011-07-25
I-130 Approved: 2011-07-27
Receive I-864 Package: 2011-11-10
Return Completed I-864: 2011-11-14
Packet 3 Received: 2011-11-10
Packet 3 Sent: 2011-11-10
Packet 4 Received: 2011-11-15
Interview Date: 2011-11-30
Interview Result: Approved
Visa Received: 2011-12-06
US Entry: 2012-01-11
Port of Entry: San Francisco

ROC I-751 Filed: 2013-12-19

NOA1: 2013-12-23

Biometrics: 2014-01-16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

here in the Philippines before she can get her passport using her married name she have to get CFO certificate first since it is one of the required docs to get passport using your married name and that only applies to applicant that is married to a foreigner.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Good luck and please read and reread the guides as most all of your answers are contained within,

Dave

You gave a partially incorrect answer to question #16, an I-485 would not be sent to the NVC, it would be a DS-230.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

thank you thank you i look forward to it

Apparently its something new, they keep just trying to get money from people, now i guess i have to fly her all the way up there just to get a passport

DFA has recently added the CFO seminar certificate as one of the requirements for those married to foreigners in applying for passport.

DFA has recently added the CFO seminar certificate as one of the requirements for those married to foreigners in applying for passport.

true!! if she's in mindanao she can take the CFO seminar in Cebu, a little convenient for the visayas-mindanao residents.. she better attend the seminar asap so she can have her passport..it takes about a month to process the passport.. for cfo details check here: http://www.cfo.gov.ph/~comfil/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1348%3Afiancee-spouses-and-other-partners-of-foreign-nationals&catid=140&Itemid=68

Edited by itsmeleila

California Service Center

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

Marriage : 2011-11-26

USCIS

2011-12-14 : I-130 Sent

2011-12-16 : I-130 NOA1

2012-06-12 : NOA2 -i don't know why this came later than nvc case #

NVC

2012-06-07 : NVC Received , DS3032, IIN, BIN, AOS invoiced

2012-06-07 : Sent DS3032 email

2012-06-07 : Paid AOS fee

2012-06-08 : AOS shows PAID

2012-06-13 : Sent AOS package to NVC

2012-06-14 : DS3032 acceptance

2012-06-15 : IV fee invoiced, paid, in process status

2012-06-18 : IV fee shows PAID

2012-06-18 : AOS confirmed delivered via USPS in NVC

2012-06-18 : package IV mailed via USPS

2012-06-19 : NVC received package IV

2012-06-26 : AOS accepted

2012-07-02 : checklist for DS230 form (lacking info)

2012-07-03 : checklist mailed to NVC via USPS ( expected delivery 07-05)

2012-07-13 : case completed

2012-07-16 : medical done

2012-09-05 : interview schedule

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.