Regan L

Ive tried this post b4 but people just cut me down and were unhelpful:(

63 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Young man, You should slow down, take a deep breath and prepare for some work. The people on this site are helpful and knowledgable. Most if not all of the answers your looking for are easily found on this site with links to the government sites associated with those requirements. Just because you are not getting the answers you want to hear doesnt mean people are against you. People do want to help but are not going to do the work for you.

This is at a minimum 8-9 month process, really no way of getting around it. Start spending as much time as you can researching and reading the guides etc. on the wonderful site.

USEM does not accept co-sponsors. (For I130? Really?) This means you and you alone will have to meets the minimum requirements.

Good luck to you and yours,

Kelly

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was gonna reply to that also.....It is my understanfing that a co-sponser is allowed for the I-864 but they are not allowing co-sponsers for the I-134.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

To the OP: solve your problems step by step. Dont mix the current process to the future steps that you need to deal later on. Make a clear plan. List all the things that you need to do first before jumping to the next steps. As of now, you are having a hard time financially. As others stated the I130 won't expire, so best thing to do gather all the documents that she needed. One of them is passport. You don't have to spend 500 bucks to do that. Calm down, think, take a deep breath. Talk to your wife about how you can save. She can do the seminar in Cebu. Ask your wife to look for seasonal airline promotions for tickets, or travel by sea compare prices which one is cheaper. Ask your wife if she knew a friend or relatives in Manila or Cebu that she can stay for one or two nights so that she don't have to pay for the hotel. There is a lot of things that you can do in a cheaper way if you will find a way. Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was gonna reply to that also.....It is my understanfing that a co-sponser is allowed for the I-864 but they are not allowing co-sponsers for the I-134.

Yes I was wrong I was considering K-1

01/07/2012 Mailed I-129F to Dallas Lock Box

01/10/2012 Accepted, Sent to CSC for Processing

01/12/2012 Touched

01/14/2012 NOA1 Hard Copy Recieved

http://www.facebook....&type=3

Interesting...only if you are already married do you need the CFO seminar for a passport.

YEP! I went through same ordeal in 2010 that's why I had to go back to CFO when I got my visa exactly after 1 year for the sticker. The thing is DFA accommodate applicants now per appointment which takes at least 3 weeks or if depends if there's a date available for you, they would advice the OP to choose the dates on their site but I recommend to OP have her wifey call DFA's hotline.

Edited by issha2lynden

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Please do not start multiple threads for the same topic.

Also, use paragraphs when posting. It makes thing much easier to read and understand.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

I started answering each and every questions of OP but when I got in to the middle part I'm like wait a minute! I am a Filipino I did all the paper works mostly by myself before I found this awesome site and we did it. To OP, please try to visit USCIS site, Manila embassy, ST. Luke's and DFA sites..read read read read read. The information could overload you specially if you are not that type of person like my hubby but if you have FB account try to add manila embassy link and you can ask questions, there are US embassy employees that chimes in to answer your queries hopefully.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I started answering each and every questions of OP but when I got in to the middle part I'm like wait a minute! I am a Filipino I did all the paper works mostly by myself before I found this awesome site and we did it. To OP, please try to visit USCIS site, Manila embassy, ST. Luke's and DFA sites..read read read read read. The information could overload you specially if you are not that type of person like my hubby but if you have FB account try to add manila embassy link and you can ask questions, there are US embassy employees that chimes in to answer your queries hopefully.

and you couldnt just hit post?

the point is i dont have any money to do all of the things the web sites want me to do , i need to know exactl how to do it with no lies

and you couldnt just hit post?

the point is i dont have any money to do all of the things the web sites want me to do , i need to know exactl how to do it with no lies

Just orient your wifey not to succumb to fixers in manila, if she has a relative there where she could stay you guys could save money besides Filipinos are hospitable. Charges from CFO, NBI, DFA and St. Lukes are fixed rates.. but really most of your questions are so available in the respective sites they are written in English (which I suppose your own language) In fact rules from these agencies could have been updated and so if you want to get reliable info's go get 'em from the agency source itself.

Oh by the way co-sponsor is allowed for CR1/IR1 petitions in Manila consulate it is the K1 that they don't accept.

Also with regards to vaccination, if your wife declares her pregnancy at St Lukes employees knows exactly what to do so don't worry they give proper care for pregnant women. You could even waive vaccines by signing a waiver which I did and got my medical result easy without a freakin #######

Edited by issha2lynden

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Regan L, I just merged you newest topic with this one please stop making new topics for the same question, it really is better for you and the people who respond to keep all your questions in one topic.

I think you are getting information overload please take your time, this is not a race and the whole process takes time to complete. If you slow down and read just as much as you need for each step of the way things may start to make sense. Once you start understanding the step you are at then go ahead and start reading the next step.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

If I had a dime for all the questions that I have answered in all of the OP's threads, I would have enough money for my wife's airline ticket.....hahahaha :rofl:

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

To the OP: solve your problems step by step. Dont mix the current process to the future steps that you need to deal later on. Make a clear plan. List all the things that you need to do first before jumping to the next steps. As of now, you are having a hard time financially. As others stated the I130 won't expire, so best thing to do gather all the documents that she needed. One of them is passport. You don't have to spend 500 bucks to do that. Calm down, think, take a deep breath. Talk to your wife about how you can save. She can do the seminar in Cebu. Ask your wife to look for seasonal airline promotions for tickets, or travel by sea compare prices which one is cheaper. Ask your wife if she knew a friend or relatives in Manila or Cebu that she can stay for one or two nights so that she don't have to pay for the hotel. There is a lot of things that you can do in a cheaper way if you will find a way. Good luck!

are you sure!? my I-130 approval wont expire!? so i can save up for like 3 months or something and the start the nvc process or no? Thank you for being so helpful, those are really good ideas!

If I had a dime for all the questions that I have answered in all of the OP's threads, I would have enough money for my wife's airline ticket.....hahahaha :rofl:

if only, i thank you greatly, youve had alot of patience! your very nice

Timeline

are you sure!? my I-130 approval wont expire!? so i can save up for like 3 months or something and the start the nvc process or no? Thank you for being so helpful, those are really good ideas!

Yes...I told you that before. A family based I-130 petition does not have an expiration. You can take as long as you need to complete each step of the process.

if only, i thank you greatly, youve had alot of patience! your very nice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.