mikaele23

PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I'm calling total BS on this lame troll.

check out his other posts.......a couple of days ago it was kenya mentioned....please.

then all of a sudden it is some place called 'eretria'

I will assume the troll just misspelled 'eritrea'....at least that place is on the same continent as kenya.

buddy this isnt no troll you cant comment on something you have no clue about yeah i mentioned Kenya before that because she had toi go to the embassy in Kenya because in eretria there is no us embassy any more

TROLL ALERT!!!! :lol:

this isnt a troll so please stop trying to get people to think this is a troll thread this is serious

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Isn't Eretria is Greece? Why in world would you go to the embassy in Kenya (famous for being tough) and not to Athens? That doesn't make any sense to me. This whole story is strange.

Isn't Eretria is Greece? Why in world would you go to the embassy in Kenya (famous for being tough) and not to Athens? That doesn't make any sense to me. This whole story is strange.

Eretria is in Greece. Eritrea is in Africa. Confused me too until I looked it up.

In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit.
~~Albert Schweitzer

8lrSm4.png
Meg and Alan

Initially filed for K1 visa - Feb 23 2012

Due to circumstances beyond our control, we've abandoned this application

We married on Aug 24, 2013 in a small ceremony in MA

We'll be applying for a CR1 / IR1 visa as soon as we are able

Watch this space for updates!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

dude, don't give her any money, when her status expires the government will be on your side.

The only problem you got into is if you'll try another K1 within 10 years - it would be hard to explain what happened.

What country did she came from?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
:blink:

“The moon is at her full, and riding high, floods the calm fields with light. The airs that hover in the summer sky are all asleep tonight.” ~William C. Bryant

Click HERE for our complete K-1 visa journey timeline.

Happily Married: December 1, 2012

AOS Journey:
Filing Date: 4/15/2013

NOA1: 4/23/2013

Received RFE: 5/13/2013 (We forgot to include proof of citizenship of co-sponsor)

Mailed our response to the RFE: 5/15/2013 (We sent the co-sponsor's U.S. birth certificate)

Biometrics Appointment: 5/20/13

EAD: arrived 6/24/13

AOS: APPROVED! No interview! Approval (NOA-1 letter)Date: 9/24/2013

2 year conditional green card received 09/2013.

10 year permanent residency approved 2016.

<3 Baby girl born February 2015 <3

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'd like o know how someone who came on a K1 and left, doesn't marry you can have a small chance of AOS. It won;t happen. When the 90 days up she is SOL. If I was him I would not even let her around me or back in the house. so she doesn't try to make a false VAWA complaint against him. Let her family pay for her ticket back or provide ICE with the address you know she is at if you have it. Let her get deported. Don't be weak and let your heart and good nature be taken care of. Get rid of this zero and find yourself a hero that will love and respect you.

There is now a provision in the law where a person entering on a K1 can adjust status without marrying the petitioner. It's not an easy thing to qualify for, but it does exist.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Sorry about the caps i must been real mad when i wrote it.Here is the thing she only went to DC to visit her brother.I told her there was no way i could get the time to go to DC.Because of my work schedule.I paid for a ticket for her to come here not DC.I met her family all in eretria her brother came in the picture about a year ago, sometimes i even wonder if he is even her brother.Im looking for a number to report this everywhere i call i just keep getting transffered.Thank you for ur time.

she told u ,she go visit her brother.for me i think her brother is her brother or husband,she scam you for she can come to u.s.a.probe the man cant bring her to u.s.a.she pretend fall in love with you my friend,everyday that happen to a man or woman

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Such a sad story. Unfortunately because of “women” like her we all have to suffer and wait months and months to be with our loved ones … :crying:

I am so sorry for all this …. Do not give up in love – the right girl for you is somewhere there … waiting for you :thumbs:

so true

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Filed: Timeline

Call immigration investigations and report it, that way there is a record. They are not going to do anything because they are overwhelmed and will not investigate every call they receive which is plenty. The thing is she thinks she got it made she is wrong. You see your name is all over the paperwork related to her K1 visa. She cant come here and marry anyone else and further more she will not get a greencard. She will suffer living an illegal life. I went through this and 8 years later people contact my kids over facebook. Lady pleading with me to help my ex and give him his papers. I told her to tell him to walk into immigration knowing he has an order to deport and a warrant for his arrest. It is obvious he is Suffering. LOL!! Trust me life is not going to be easier for her. Again just report so that they dont think you have anything to do with her plans

How can you possibly be happy about this? It's a tragedy IMHO when kids are involved.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

There is now a provision in the law where a person entering on a K1 can adjust status without marrying the petitioner. It's not an easy thing to qualify for, but it does exist.

Can you give us a link to this? Never heard of it before. Thanks.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

HERE IS MY SITUATION 4 WEEKS AGO MY FIANCE ARRIVED IN AMERICA SO SHE CLAIMS.SHE ARRIVED HERE ON THE K1 VISA .SHE DECIDED TO GO TO WASHINGTON DC TO VISIT HER FAMILY SUPPOSEDLLY.HERE IS THE WEIRD THING I HAVE NOT SEEN HER ONCE OR I HAVENT EVEN REALLY SPOKEN TO HER.EVERYTIME I TRY TO TALK TO HER THERE IS ALWAYS A EXCUSE WHY SHE WASNT ABLE TO CONTACT ME.SHE MADE THE PLAN TO GO TO GO DC WITHOUT MY KNOWING SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO COME TO CHICAGO.SO I GAVE HER THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT.ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS AND THE GAME SHE IS PLAYING IS STILL GOING ON.WE BOTH CAME TO THE CONCLUSION SHE WOULD COME THIS SATURDAY MAY 5.I TALKED TO HER ON SUNDAY AND SHE SAID SHE NEVER SAID SHE AGGREED ON COMING HER ON SATURDAY.WE ONLY HAVE 90 DAYS TO MARRY AND SHE HAS ALREADY WAISTED OVER 20 DAYS.I TOLD HER AGAIN TO COME HER ON SATURDAY AND SHE SAD SHE WILL COME.I HAVENT HEARD FROM HER SINCE LAST SUNDAY SO I AM NOT SURE IF SHE IS REALLY COMING. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHO I CAN CONTACT TO REPORTS THIS BECAUSE IN MY HEART I BELIEVE SHE IS SCAMMING ME NOW.I DONT WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO THINK IM IN ON A SCAM.I NEED A NUMBER I CALLED THE USCIS BUT THEY KEPT TRANSFERRING ME.

Leave her now. when she realized her mistake, she will contact you and try to marry you.

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I'll add this... do not meet with her under any circumstances. ESPECIALLY if she "wants to make up" and have sex with you. She could set you up for a false rape report and not only get the violence provision for AOS, but get you locked up.

Be aware, be safe.

Best of luck.

-SS

The VAWA route is only available for the SPOUSE of a US citizen or LPR. She didn't marry him. He could beat her to a bloody pulp. He'd face assault charges, but she couldn't get a green card out of it.

I'd also like more details on this. I've never heard of it.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Looks like you got all the right advice here on how to handle the situation. The only thing I can truly add is my personal condolences that something like this happened to you. I wish you the very best luck and I hope that you will have the will power to resist her if she should attempt to persuade you into marrying her. I can understand how love can make us do stupid things that are detrimental to our well-being. You could possibly convince yourself that she has intentions to reconcile at some point, but as an objective outsider, it sounds as if you would truly be better suited to turn her into the proper authorities, as these fine people have suggested, and attempt to move forward with your life from here. All my best wishes for your future :)

pAAEm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.