mikaele23

PLEASE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Call immigration investigations and report it, that way there is a record. They are not going to do anything because they are overwhelmed and will not investigate every call they receive which is plenty. The thing is she thinks she got it made she is wrong. You see your name is all over the paperwork related to her K1 visa. She cant come here and marry anyone else and further more she will not get a greencard. She will suffer living an illegal life. I went through this and 8 years later people contact my kids over facebook. Lady pleading with me to help my ex and give him his papers. I told her to tell him to walk into immigration knowing he has an order to deport and a warrant for his arrest. It is obvious he is Suffering. LOL!! Trust me life is not going to be easier for her. Again just report so that they dont think you have anything to do with her plans

Renee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Consider yourself lucky to find out now what kind of person she is - and not after you two were married.

Sorry - but chin up, shake it off and move on.

Met on line: 7-4-2007

Sent petition to Vermont Service Center on 8-11-2010

NOA1 VSC 8-27-10

NOA2 VSC 2-7-11

Interview 5-12-11

Approved 5-12-11

POE: LA/6-15-2011

Married 8-26-2011

AOS: Submitted 10-7-2011

AOS Interview: 2-23-2012 Approved

Green Card Recvd: 2-28-2012

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Honduras
Timeline

What a sad story. I agree with everyone else, protect yourself first. It's obvious she was only using you to get to the States. Sorry. :(

El destino me ha unido a vos.

I-129F K1 Visa Process
[01.18.2012] Sent I-129F Petition
[01.20.2012] NOA1
[06.13.2012] NOA2 - no RFE's
[07.09.2012] Petition received at NVC; case number assigned
[07.11.2012] Petition sent to Honduras consulate
[07.13.2012] Consulate received petition package
[08.07.2012] Received interview date & Packet 4 in email
[10.10.2012] Interview smile.png - APPROVED!
[10.18.2012] POE Houston
[10.29.2012] Marriage <3

I-485 AOS Process
[12.14.2012] Sent I-485 Package with I-765
[12.19.2012] NOA1
[12.24.2012] Biometrics letter received
[01.02.2013] RFE notice
[01.05.2013] RFE hardcopy received
[01.07.2013] Biometrics appointment
[03.04.2013] RFE sent back to USCIS
[03.19.2013] EAD approved
[03.27.2013] EAD arrived in the mail

[09.21.2013] I-485 approved

[09.26.2013] Green card sent in mail

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

my friend, in my opinion you have been scammed, i was almost in a similar situation, but my fiancee was diened her visa and later i found out she

was planning on coming to the USA to meet a man in another state that had visited her before me and it turns out she had his baby. i am certain if she had made it to the USA she would have done something like this too.

follow the advise already given you, document everything! do not spend time alone with her, it is my feeling that this brother is not a brother at all. sorry for what you are going through. hang in there.

I'm calling total BS on this lame troll.

check out his other posts.......a couple of days ago it was kenya mentioned....please.

then all of a sudden it is some place called 'eretria'

I will assume the troll just misspelled 'eritrea'....at least that place is on the same continent as kenya.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry about the caps i must been real mad when i wrote it.Here is the thing she only went to DC to visit her brother.I told her there was no way i could get the time to go to DC.Because of my work schedule.I paid for a ticket for her to come here not DC.I met her family all in eretria her brother came in the picture about a year ago, sometimes i even wonder if he is even her brother.Im looking for a number to report this everywhere i call i just keep getting transffered.Thank you for ur time.

Try calling the National Visa Center, 202 663 1225 because she is definitely using you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I'm calling total BS on this lame troll.

check out his other posts.......a couple of days ago it was kenya mentioned....please.

then all of a sudden it is some place called 'eretria'

I will assume the troll just misspelled 'eritrea'....at least that place is on the same continent as kenya.

But a classic VJ thread all the same.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If I udnerstood corctly you are from Chicago. Contact FBI they may help you out _ 2111 W. Roosevelt Road

Chicago, IL 60608

Phone: (312) 421-6700

Fax: (312) 829-5732/38

E-mail: Chicago@ic.fbi.gov

http://www.fbi.gov/chicago/ or go online _ click on SCAMS & SAFETY

Good Luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Please don't type in all caps. It's much more difficult to read.

That certainly doesn't sound like the typical K1 story. Sorry to hear things are off to a stressful start.

From what you've told us here it does seem that being with you is not high on her priority list.

If she wants to stay, she has to marry you. There is a small, small chance for her to adjust status without marrying you. But that's not something you should hold out as a threat or inducement to come to you.

My personal opinion: be very wary and don't allow your emotions to cloud your judgement. Have you talked about you going to DC to meet her and the family? If she says no, then it is sounding more like you're being taken advantage of.

I'd like o know how someone who came on a K1 and left, doesn't marry you can have a small chance of AOS. It won;t happen. When the 90 days up she is SOL. If I was him I would not even let her around me or back in the house. so she doesn't try to make a false VAWA complaint against him. Let her family pay for her ticket back or provide ICE with the address you know she is at if you have it. Let her get deported. Don't be weak and let your heart and good nature be taken care of. Get rid of this zero and find yourself a hero that will love and respect you.

Timeline

Grrr,

Everytime I read like this story it makes me really pissed off!!!I am sorry about your situation but nah not sorry bcoz atleast niw you figured out that she is a ######.be thankful that you are not married yet.like the other advice,find out where she at,u can lure her by "you will send her money for a ride to go see you in chicago and u have to demand her address be nice as much as you can when u deal with her,she likes money so I'm pretty sure shell agree.also.use your brain don't fall for this mother ######.

Masipag

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

So sorry to hear about this as I think that you are being totally scammed. Listen to the advice of your fellow VJ'ers on this topic. Do not see her and if you can, try to correspond with her thru email, that way you have documentation.

If you do have a change of heart and decide to marry her, remember this..once she gets her GC and leaves you, if she ever files for public assistance, you will be on the hook for that so you have to ask yourself if you really want years of heartache for someone who clearly took advantage of you.

Good luck.

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Timeline

I am so sorry this is happening to you but it looks like she doesn't value you at all for all that excuses she said.I am sorry. :(

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

----------------------------------------

K-1 Journey (I-129F)

09/10/2010 ----- Filing date of I-129 F

09/22/2010 ----- NOA 1

02/22/2011 ----- Case being adjudicated

02/28/2011 ----- RFE, Waiver to file 2nd K-1 petition

03/04/2011 ----- RFE reply sent

03/08/2011 ----- RFE received and being reviewed at USCIS

03/17/2011 ----- NOA2 (I-129F approved)

03/23/2011 ----- NOA2 hard copy received

03/29/2011 ----- NVC received our Case

04/04/2011 ----- NVC letter received and case forwarded to US embassy Manila

04/08/2011 ----- US Embassy Manila received our case (Consulate)

04/15/2011 ----- Paid VISA at BPI

04/16/2011 ----- Received Eligibility Letter from US Embassy Manila dated April 8, 2011

04/25/2011 ----- 1st day of Medical

04/26/2011 ----- 2nd day of Medical (I PASSED!! Thank you Lord!!)

05/13/2011 ----- Interview (221g - Case under Administrative Processing "AP")

08/12/2011 ----- Received an email from the embassy "Case is pending review by a consular officer"

----------------------------------------

My blog: All about my writings and essays

I had a similar situation happen to me in 2008. I sensed a change in my ex so I tried to cancel the process with less than a month to her interview. I was told by USICS that "my case was in Manila now and I should just tell her not to go to interview as it was to late to cancel thru them" Dumb me I emailed her and told her I cancelled the process and she should not go and and good luck to her. Unbeknowst (spelling??) to me at the time is that Manila sends her the package direct. Well heart broken and angry I threw out everything that had to do to with her. BIG MISTAKE! She emailed me 6 weeks later that she was in USA... She needed her county medical records that a few days before were sent to me. She had failed her TB and had a delay. So when they released her she needed to get I guess a check up at my county health facility. Well I called USICS,,, Nothing happened. I called ICE and finally was told that she was here legally for 90 days.. If I knew she was here after 90 days then I can contact them. But as the man told me they have a million illegals ahead of her that are breaking crimes so I should not expect anything.

I heard she stayed and lives with a man she met after me. I guess he got off cheap and let me do all the leg work while paying.. Not sure where she is or what she is doing. No one in our past network knows anything about her either.. Who knows...

Now that I am starting this gruelling process again, who knows what RFE I will have to try and come up with. I called USICS and from what I was told they have nothing pertaining to my 2008 issue... Time will tell. All I know is I wish I had saved my documents as I did not even know my case # as I pitched everything...

I agree with others... She is not your future wife with the way she is acting.... Move on as hard as it is. I bounced back.... Good luck

Edited by LSnBigBear

Timeline

Such a sad story. Unfortunately because of “women” like her we all have to suffer and wait months and months to be with our loved ones … :crying:

I couldn't agree more. :thumbs:

I-129F Sent : 2012 Feb 29

I-129F NOA1 : 2012 Mar 06

I-129F NOA2 : 2012 July 09

NVC case number: 2012 July 24

NVC notice received: 2012 July 30

Medical Exam : 2012 Aug 13-14.. PASSED :)

INTERVIEW : 2012 Sept 13.. PASSED!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, LORD!

VISA DELIVERED: 2012 Sept 19

AOS

sent - dec 7,2012

noa1 - dec10,2012

bio - jan 7,2013

ead approved - feb 1, 2013

ead on hand -

*** TO GOD BE THE GLORY ***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.