visawandering

Second K-1 Visa

110 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Well I would say he/her planned on using this other Gentleman for his, money to apply and get her a visa, a plane ticket to the U.S. I believe she ditched him at the airport by telling him she wasn't coming here or something like it. I doubt he just didn't show up, she made him not show up. Either he found her out or she said something to the effect she wasn't coming after he bought her the ticket. The whole story smells...

Anyway I am surprised he didn't like your idea of marrying her here and then applying for a CR1 not a bad idea. Seems like those 2 are made for each other. The first guy is going to get the same scrutiny I am after her shenanigans. One of the red flags is why if you can't afford to travel or can't travel, are you even on an international dating web site?

same here...I agree with you...they planned this one the whole time, got caught & now have to find any means...really made us laugh when he showed up after she called him..expecting a call??..lol...another example of a sheep in a sheep's clothing..God bless them!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

* K1 Journey

2009-12-09 -met online

2009-23-09 -became a couple(was so happy:)

2010-21-03 -visited Philippines(spent wonderful times together)

2010=27-03 -engaged(Yes!!)

2010-09-04 -went back to US :(

2010-29-04 -Filed I-29F

2010-04-05 -Received NOA1

2010-12-07 -NOA2 approved

2010-18-07 -Received NOA2 hardcopy

2010-26-07 -US Embassy(Manila) received our petition!!..(yahoo!!)

2010-04-08 -HAPPY BDAY MATT!!

2010-18-08 -Medical Exam-PASSED!!..God is so good!!

2010-26-08 -Interview @ USEmbassy- APPROVED( Thank you Lord!)

2010-03-09 -Got my Visa in Hand!!..Yepey..Thank God!!..

2010-17-09 -POE:SFO,CA

2010-23-10 -Wedding @ Springfield, MO

* AOS Journey

2010-07-12 -Filed for AOS & EAD(USPS Express Mail)

2010-08-12 -USCIS received the package

2010-14-12 -Received text & email from USCIS that they accepted our AOS & EAD Application..HAPPY BDAY MARIA!!

2010-20-12 -Got our NOA1 letters in the mail for our I-485 & I-765...A wonderful Christmas gift for us!!

2011-19-01 -Received Biometrics schedule!!

2011-07-02 -Biometrics done!!..thanked God!!

2011-17-03 -AOS Interview..APPROVED!!

2011-24-03 -GREENCARD received!!..it's green indeed!!..lol..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

:rofl:

people will the least to offer have the most to say.

:rofl:

:bonk: look in the mirror there, Mr. Researcher.... :bonk:

PS: I see you're still acting out towards the posters. We're not your anger management class. :D Didn't you learn anything from your ex-wife?

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

First I would find out why the original petitioner "ditched" her. There has to be someway with all the information contained in the K-1 packet to contact him. Or maybe check the obituaries for his city and see if he died. I really can't believe that somewhere between her checking in for her flight and her arriving in the US he suddenly changed his mind after at least a year of knowing her.

And why don't you think she will do this with you if she finds a better offer?

I say this because it is very, very possible the consulate will contact him to find out his side of the story and if it turns out she "ditched" him, well, bye bye any fiance/spouse visa chances for her.

Second, I am confused. You say you can't afford to go visit her and have a co-sponsor lined up but then you say you have rental property and a good job? So you like have maybe a lot of dependents? Manila is known for not accepting co-sponsors except in very special cases, read some of the other posts here and you will find that to be factual.

Third, the Philippines is a high fraud country. It seems everyone there is trying to find an American to marry so they can come to the US then bring their entire family here also. It is going to be a BIG RED FLAG that she came to marry one man then was almost immediately filed for a fiance visa with another man. Legally, yes it can be done. Will the consulate approve it, probably not.

But take the advise of any of the the six attorneys you have consulted and don't bother to ask us for our opinions. We are just regular people trying to help using our experience and knowledge of the process.

I don't want to make this topic any longer, but here are my 2-cents:

I kind of think that the OP is the woman, but who knows.

Timeline

First I would find out why the original petitioner "ditched" her. There has to be someway with all the information contained in the K-1 packet to contact him. Or maybe check the obituaries for his city and see if he died. I really can't believe that somewhere between her checking in for her flight and her arriving in the US he suddenly changed his mind after at least a year of knowing her.

And why don't you think she will do this with you if she finds a better offer?

I say this because it is very, very possible the consulate will contact him to find out his side of the story and if it turns out she "ditched" him, well, bye bye any fiance/spouse visa chances for her.

Second, I am confused. You say you can't afford to go visit her and have a co-sponsor lined up but then you say you have rental property and a good job? So you like have maybe a lot of dependents? Manila is known for not accepting co-sponsors except in very special cases, read some of the other posts here and you will find that to be factual.

Third, the Philippines is a high fraud country. It seems everyone there is trying to find an American to marry so they can come to the US then bring their entire family here also. It is going to be a BIG RED FLAG that she came to marry one man then was almost immediately filed for a fiance visa with another man. Legally, yes it can be done. Will the consulate approve it, probably not.

But take the advise of any of the the six attorneys you have consulted and don't bother to ask us for our opinions. We are just regular people trying to help using our experience and knowledge of the process.

LOL Belinda my friend, Didn't you see? OP is 'speaking in the hypothetical' and pronounces it as obvious to the rest of us. Wonder if you're going to get a scolding, admonished or chastised like the rest of us posters on this thread. LOL you gotta love it!!

He's nothing but pure entertainment now.

Edited by Mari & Kadir

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I believe in the idea that where there's a will there's a way. It's probably frustrating that people are questioning her motives, but that is almost definitely what it's going to be like once you get to the embassy stage. The COs don't look at cases and give you the benefit of the doubt. If something could be deemed as suspicious, they're going to treat it like it is very suspicious.

I agree with Jim that you are going to need to be in this relationship for awhile before you pursue a visa. Since you're just starting out, save everything. Phone bills showing calls/texts to her, internet chats, emails, boarding passes from visits, photos. Legitimately become part of her family and she to yours to strengthen your case. When the time comes and you are explaining the evolution of the relationship, I would be extremely cautious about mentioning anything to do with the other guy's money. That's going to be the big red flag.

Other than that, good luck, buckle up, and enjoy the ride.

Met: December 2009

Married: April 2015

Received CR-1 visa: February 2017

POE (as IR-1): April 2017

Oath ceremony: November 2020

Timeline

I don't want to make this topic any longer, but here are my 2-cents:

I kind of think that the OP is the woman, but who knows.

Not me.... Here's a Storyline from Deductive Reasoning based on the OP's subtext, subtle alluding, and reluctancy to give details: Is it POSSIBLE? (since OP talks in Possibilities of... that is)

• I think OP is the original K1 PETITIONER,
  • He is overburdened and stressed out because he used his Gov't Student Loans to Petition this girl; he gets to pay our Gov't back that money.
  • Since he can't afford to visit according to his post #1, he cannot afford to pay his loans back either if he quit the program [default], or they're not due yet --he is a student (at this time anyways).
  • Let's include child support and alimony in that mix.
  • I think she left him at the airport because SHE found OUT [notification from the NVC perhaps?], his previous history of aggrivated assault (his own post as Superlloyd on Feb 25, 2010)
  • From the date of Feb 2010; SHE was the actual FINACE` from the PI, and why they got approved in their July 2010 Filing... approx. 6 mos from Feb. They could show evidence of relationship.
  • There was a relationship via internet only at the time of that Feb post... that's why she had no background check or could not judge this out for herself.
  • Fast Fwd: He is left standing at airport .
  • It occurs to him that SHE and her other REAL BOYFRIEND actually used his cranky old self.
  • The used up man, heartbroken and POSSIBLY REMORSEFUL about his behaviour 10 years ago... ahem... feels the need to do something.
  • So he acts out in what appears as Teenage angst, and instead of slander and libel, he publishes "hypothetically" what the 2 USERS (PI GIRL and BF) did to him to get back at them both.
  • He seeks emotional approval as well as mental justifcation from the VJ family, who become annoyed with the "fake boyfriend" we think we are getting replies from.
  • Hence, the anger and underlying defensive attitude towards the VJ community.
  • Notice his blaming everyone else but HIMSELF? AND, Especially HER.
  • It's why, we have been confused & questioned HER ALIBI all along; HE IS MAKING IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG. lol
  • K1 Petitioner writes in two different VJ forums.
  • 1. Regarding a CR-1 (superlloyd jan 6 2011) 2. Regarding a K1 = this thread (Visawandering)

THE END. :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Not me.... Here's a Storyline from Deductive Reasoning based on the OP's subtext, subtle alluding, and reluctancy to give details: Is it POSSIBLE? (since OP talks in Possibilities of... that is)

• I think OP is the original K1 PETITIONER,
  • He is overburdened and stressed out because he used his Gov't Student Loans to Petition this girl; he gets to pay our Gov't back that money.
  • Since he can't afford to visit according to his post #1, he cannot afford to pay his loans back either if he quit the program [default], or they're not due yet --he is a student (at this time anyways).
  • Let's include child support and alimony in that mix.
  • I think she left him at the airport because SHE found OUT [notification from the NVC perhaps?], his previous history of aggrivated assault (his own post as Superlloyd on Feb 25, 2010)
  • From the date of Feb 2010; SHE was the actual FINACE` from the PI, and why they got approved in their July 2010 Filing... approx. 6 mos from Feb. They could show evidence of relationship.
  • There was a relationship via internet only at the time of that Feb post... that's why she had no background check or could not judge this out for herself.
  • Fast Fwd: He is left standing at airport .
  • It occurs to him that SHE and her other REAL BOYFRIEND actually used his cranky old self.
  • The used up man, heartbroken and POSSIBLY REMORSEFUL about his behaviour 10 years ago... ahem... feels the need to do something.
  • So he acts out in what appears as Teenage angst, and instead of slander and libel, he publishes "hypothetically" what the 2 USERS (PI GIRL and BF) did to him to get back at them both.
  • He seeks emotional approval as well as mental justifcation from the VJ family, who become annoyed with the "fake boyfriend" we think we are getting replies from.
  • Hence, the anger and underlying defensive attitude towards the VJ community.
  • Notice his blaming everyone else but HIMSELF? AND, Especially HER.
  • It's why, we have been confused & questioned HER ALIBI all along; HE IS MAKING IT UP AS HE GOES ALONG. lol
  • K1 Petitioner writes in two different VJ forums.
  • 1. Regarding a CR-1 (superlloyd jan 6 2011) 2. Regarding a K1 = this thread (Visawandering)

THE END. :rofl:

reading.gifLOL, this thread became a story telling sessionreading.gifhahahadancin5hr.gifrofl.gif

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: Timeline

From this post it appears the young lady arrived with the intent to participate in a sham marriage and both she and the petitioner are guilty of conspiracy to commit marriage fraud..... or they can at least be charged with conspiring to defraud the US. Be absolutely honest about this when speaking with any lawyer you retain.... and you will need a lawyer.... as you are dealing with a house of cards.

As for the members who are posting for entertainment value.... please stop. This thread is dangerously close to a permanent closure.

iagree.gif

Timeline

people will the least to offer have the most to say.

Seriously, enough is enough already. Just stop and leave the decent people of VJ alone. Your input and mis-guided comments and statements are neither necessary or appropriate. :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

event.png

Tuana and Kemal's Visa Journey

2010.07.10 We met

2010.10.28 First visit to meet in person

2010.10.31 We became engaged

2011.01.12 Second Visit with my Husband

2011.04.18 Third Visit with my Husband

2011.08.19 Married in Gaziantep Turkey, 4th Visit

2011.10.21 Visited with my Husband, 5th Visit

2011.11.22 SENT IN I-130 Application

2011.12.01 NOA1 Received

2012.02.16 Visited my Husband, 6th Visit

2012.05.08 NOA2 Received

2012.05.21 NVC Received

2012.07.02 Per NVC documents approved, waiting on interview date to be scheduled

2012.08.10 Visited my husband in Turkey, 7th Visit

2012.12.04 Visa Approved

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

From this post it appears the young lady arrived with the intent to participate in a sham marriage and both she and the petitioner are guilty of conspiracy to commit marriage fraud..... or they can at least be charged with conspiring to defraud the US. Be absolutely honest about this when speaking with any lawyer you retain.... and you will need a lawyer.... as you are dealing with a house of cards.

As for the members who are posting for entertainment value.... please stop. This thread is dangerously close to a permanent closure.

ok, i am the filipina. my family wanted me to marry for money and i agreed to. but i loved another man. my k1 petitioner did leave me at the airport, half a day later, he said he was busy and I should have found my own way and made him dinner. he said many other hurtfuls things and it became clear to me that i would lead an awful life with him. i called the man i love to help me. i didnt plan this and i just want to be with him. he didnt even know i was getting married. i couldnt stop talking to him even though my mom beat me to end it. im sorry, i just couldnt go through with it. i saved my virginity for the man i love.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

ok, i am the filipina. my family wanted me to marry for money and i agreed to. but i loved another man. my k1 petitioner did leave me at the airport, half a day later, he said he was busy and I should have found my own way and made him dinner. he said many other hurtfuls things and it became clear to me that i would lead an awful life with him. i called the man i love to help me. i didnt plan this and i just want to be with him. he didnt even know i was getting married. i couldnt stop talking to him even though my mom beat me to end it. im sorry, i just couldnt go through with it. i saved my virginity for the man i love.

wow...I'm skeptical in believing you at this point. If you are being truthful I'm sorry to hear about your experience but imagine how much more helpful everyone could have been for you if you would have tried truth on for size. You would have (and if you are being honest now can still have) the support from all who are compassionate. Are you still in the US? give us the truth and maybe you can benefit from this forum

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
ok, i am the filipina [...]
If this is true (sigh), then you must leave the U.S. before the 90-day limit of your I-94. Refer to post #84, and "too bad no IQ test is required to apply for a visa" or whatever "visawandering" concluded.

I don't see why it was necessary to concoct a sham thread, continue it for 7+ pages, and irritate and insult almost every respondent. This, along with the perceived intent of committing immigration fraud, would seem to be in violation of the VJ TOS. Reported.

Edited by TBoneTX

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.