visawandering

Second K-1 Visa

110 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
wow...I'm skeptical in believing you at this point. If you are being truthful I'm sorry to hear about your experience but imagine how much more helpful everyone could have been for you if you would have tried truth on for size. You would have (and if you are being honest now can still have) the support from all who are compassionate. Are you still in the US? give us the truth and maybe you can benefit from this forum
OP, do you see how kind other VJ posters can still be, even in the face of such deception? The only answer to your situation remains this: You must leave the U.S. before the expiration of your I-94.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

snapback.pngTJ 4EVER, on 12 January 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

wow...I'm skeptical in believing you at this point. If you are being truthful I'm sorry to hear about your experience but imagine how much more helpful everyone could have been for you if you would have tried truth on for size. You would have (and if you are being honest now can still have) the support from all who are compassionate. Are you still in the US? give us the truth and maybe you can benefit from this forumOP, do you see how kind other VJ posters can still be, even in the face of such deception? The only answer to your situation remains this: You must leave the U.S. before the expiration of your I-94.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Girl, if youre being honest to what you have been thru this time, i feel sorry for you.

your story of him leaving you at the airport and told you to find your way home still doesnt make sense. Is he that bad really?

how long have you known him?

how many times did you meet?

Im sure he did visit you and probably even met your family for them to force you of marrying him right?

are you trying to say you never had any intimate times with him for you to say you saved it to the man you "loved"?

Havent you noticed anything in his behavior during his visit?

Its kindna weird how one person would totally turn to be an "#######" the very first day you arrived right?

Bottom line is, the decision of you calling your "other" bf is a bad news.

for all you know, the petitioner already informed immigration officers of you running away.

living with your "beloved" other bf made it more worst.

the moment you have decided not to marry your petitioner, you should have ask him to send you back home that way your records are clean incase you decide to have another attempt to enter the US.

The other members of VJ have made a very clear answer to what you should do and sadly theres no other way around it.

your plan of another K1 is quite very questionable unless you go home now and start to build a bonafide relationship that you can present when that day comes.

GOODLUCK!

Earn a $15 Gift Card!http://refer.xoom.com/a/clk/2BjwkwUse ENJOYDEC code to send free :)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

snapback.pngTJ 4EVER, on 12 January 2011 - 04:38 AM, said:

wow...I'm skeptical in believing you at this point. If you are being truthful I'm sorry to hear about your experience but imagine how much more helpful everyone could have been for you if you would have tried truth on for size. You would have (and if you are being honest now can still have) the support from all who are compassionate. Are you still in the US? give us the truth and maybe you can benefit from this forumOP, do you see how kind other VJ posters can still be, even in the face of such deception? The only answer to your situation remains this: You must leave the U.S. before the expiration of your I-94.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Girl, if youre being honest to what you have been thru this time, i feel sorry for you.

your story of him leaving you at the airport and told you to find your way home still doesnt make sense. Is he that bad really?

how long have you known him?

how many times did you meet?

Im sure he did visit you and probably even met your family for them to force you of marrying him right?

are you trying to say you never had any intimate times with him for you to say you saved it to the man you "loved"?

Havent you noticed anything in his behavior during his visit?

Its kindna weird how one person would totally turn to be an "#######" the very first day you arrived right?

Bottom line is, the decision of you calling your "other" bf is a bad news.

for all you know, the petitioner already informed immigration officers of you running away.

living with your "beloved" other bf made it more worst.

the moment you have decided not to marry your petitioner, you should have ask him to send you back home that way your records are clean incase you decide to have another attempt to enter the US.

The other members of VJ have made a very clear answer to what you should do and sadly theres no other way around it.

your plan of another K1 is quite very questionable unless you go home now and start to build a bonafide relationship that you can present when that day comes.

GOODLUCK!

i knew the petitioner since october of 2009, we talked one to two times a week online. i did notice his behavior, but i was trying to be strong for my family. when he tried to forice me to have sex for days and my mom said i should plese him. i told him that we could have ####### sex to keep my virgin, but i still could not go through with it; although he physically tried for some seconds while i shook and cried. i did not want to give him virginity, every moment he touched me was torture. i thought that my love would hate me forever and leave me, but he accepts me and understands. i have defied my family and given up their support and marrying this other man for him. i was hoping not to reveal my whole story.

Edited by visawandering

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I am very angry with you VisaWandering for the Nasty comments, Relentless fictional drama, Dishonesty and posting as a male! I'm not sorry for you at all.

You know, 8 pages? Really? And you just now decided to confess this after you ticked off half the community who tried to help you? Smart Girl! Brilliant Hypothesis. Did you get the test results you wanted?

Please go home to the PH before you overstay your Visa . There are so many honest Fiance's who must suffer the waiting pains and endure Manila so they can come to be with their beloved! You took a very valuable seat away from them, and the time of our American CO. That was nothing but greedy and selfish by you and your family.

Mari.:angry:

PS: Yanno? I bet you thought I was real just now from what I wrote. Nope. That was just a hypothetical response I think you're looking for still from the VJ Community. I still believe you're the K1 Petitioner and you want to pin this entire thing on her now! Who is Superlloyd then? And you shouldn't talk about sodomy in this arena. This is still a family channel.

sparkling-usa-flag.gifMarivalentine60.gifKadir Turkey%20flag-L-anim.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.