Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Hey ladies. It looks as though I had a chemical pregnancy. I was bummed for a week after but we are still trying. It's so funny how Eman was unplanned and happened so easily and now when we are actually making a conscious decision to conceive it's so difficult...lol...

Hey everyone! I didn't realize it has been so long since I've been here ... so I had a lot of catching up to do.

Congrats Nikita2Charles!!!

Yay Caro for your new adventure as a stay-at-home mommy.

Happy Birthday to all the little ones turning 3!!!

Today is Declan's birthday!!! I love that it falls on Mother's Day this year. He is the best gift I could ever get.

Awww Nizzy, thinking of you. I know how you feel .... it seems like, with Declan, all Ron had to do was look at me and I was knocked up. I'm not sure how long it will take this time. I've been off BC for a few months, but really didn't expect anything because Ron has been so stressed with school. He finishes in a week, so hoping this summer brings a pregnancy.

Happy Mother's Day to all :)

2e020152f8374f4fbd9014e3cc2c05fe.jpg

catcatadb20080508_-7_My%20child%20is.png

A happy (and groovy) Mother's Day, everyone!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

38 days to go till my due date, Braxton Hicks are crazy strong and I can really do without the heart burn. Other then that all is well still have one more 2 week appointment then I start weekly.

Congrats to all the little ones who have had their birthdays, and Happy belated mothers day also.

Congrats on getting part time finally Chnst :dance:

Sorry to hear Nizzy wishing you the best.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I couldnt believe how a year goes by so quickly. Sam will be one in a month! I'm not planing any big event but upon reading mommy forums and they are having a big party- i feel like I have to :wacko: arrgggg what have you ladies done for your LO first birthday?

Ontarkie - almost there!! sleep a lot now before you wont be able to ;p jk.

Congratz chnst for a part time!

Nizzy, sorry to hear, wishing and thrwing baby powder at you :)

-Anya

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Caro@ Good for you mami, its very exciting, tiring, sometimes a little frustating but so worth it. I love that I'm able to enjoy every minute with Sofia and we are getting some mami and daddy time from time to time now :thumbs: .

Happy Birthday to all the little one who just turned 3!

One of our best friends juts took Sofia for the day, so we are finally going to enjoy sometime together.

Sofia is doing great, talking non stoo, We recently joined the Chirldren's Museum in Manhattan, best decision ever. he is making more friends, I'm making more friends, a little pricey but love it 100%. Hubby still pushing for baby#2 but we still looking for a bigger place, My chocolate business is keeping me busy too. I'm selling them in 3 restaurants already! :dance:

sofsmile-1.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Awwwww. Thanks ladies! I am going to take it easy and let things happen. So Eman is anemic and we bought an iron supplement that we managed to get him to take so far but now he gags and I just had it spit on me. I don't blame him, that stuff stinks and I wouldn't be able to take it either. We tried mixing it in his drinks but that smell is undeniable. Do any of you know of any multi-vits that have high level of iron? I am desperate!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Awwwww. Thanks ladies! I am going to take it easy and let things happen. So Eman is anemic and we bought an iron supplement that we managed to get him to take so far but now he gags and I just had it spit on me. I don't blame him, that stuff stinks and I wouldn't be able to take it either. We tried mixing it in his drinks but that smell is undeniable. Do any of you know of any multi-vits that have high level of iron? I am desperate!

http://www.koshervitamins.com/Navitco-Kosher-NutriBear-Iron-5-mg-Jellies-60-Bears

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

Flintstones multivitamin with iron. Chewable or gummie. It helped me get my iron levels back. It was recommended to me by a phlebotomist.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Nizzy, Sorry to hear about Eman. Mix the iron drops on a spoon full of Dulce de Leche if you can find it in your area, or peanut butter will work too. Let him have some vitamin c juice (orange, apple, or whatever his favorite is) to increase iron absorption. Sebas had anemia and we turned it around so fast the doctor was impressed :)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Hello to all mommies and mommy to be like me here !

I saw this thread long before I got pregnant, and now I have this quistion that bothers me for 3 days now. Anyway, my quistion is, is there any of you here taking Flagyl during pregnancy due your infection ? I am only 8 weeks pregnant, and my doctor prescribes me this flagyl coz my infection is also in a high risk.. I kept thinking that the doctor wont prescribed me anything if its gonna hard the baby and expecting that she really knows what she's doing as a doctor. But I still cant stop worrying, specially after I read those scary story through internet about this flagyl. I guess I just want hear some other opinion here due to any of you here experience... :( .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello to all mommies and mommy to be like me here !

I saw this thread long before I got pregnant, and now I have this quistion that bothers me for 3 days now. Anyway, my quistion is, is there any of you here taking Flagyl during pregnancy due your infection ? I am only 8 weeks pregnant, and my doctor prescribes me this flagyl coz my infection is also in a high risk.. I kept thinking that the doctor wont prescribed me anything if its gonna hard the baby and expecting that she really knows what she's doing as a doctor. But I still cant stop worrying, specially after I read those scary story through internet about this flagyl. I guess I just want hear some other opinion here due to any of you here experience... :( .

I've never taken Flagyl, and the brief search I did I can see why you are worrying. I had to take penicillin 4 times during this pregnancy due to a tooth that broke till I found a surgeon willing to remove it. I know the doctors way the risk of a drug against the risk of the infection before they give you something. If it was your OB that told you to take Flagyl I would ask her why she thinks you need that and maybe she can make you feel better. If it was another doctor call your OB right away and double check with him/her. Don't be afraid to ask your doctor when something makes you wonder or nervous.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hey mommies,

My business is going live in July, and I set up the facebook page to start getting the word out. Please help me spread the word by liking our page.

FB - Pampa Kids

Thank you :)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

http://antibiotics.emedtv.com/flagyl/flagyl-and-pregnancy.html about Flagyl... Not recommended in the first trimester. There is always another antibiotic you can take. Dpends on the infection you fight, but there always is another one. Category B is as safe as it gets however. I didn't take antibiotics during pregnancy, but when breastfeeding doue to mastities (yikes) and a kidney infection and both times I made the doctors surf the web to find an appropriate, safe medication. They were annoyed, but who cares, this is about me and my baby. You have to advocate for yourself with doctors a lot.

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!