Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Ontarkie: yey for passing! It definitely depends on the tech too. I never blew a vein once, always get my IV's on the first try (with adults). With babies it's a lot harder, but I've found that if you do your first iv and you get it right away you are more confident and it affects the rest of your career. some of the best nurses I've worked with won't do iv's because they had bad expriences.

so we had a successful day! Kai slept in his swing for 2 hours! He also slept flat in his pack n play for nap time! There was a lot less crying, still a lot throwing up but I think it bothers him less from the medicine! Just hoping it'll last! I got so much done today because I didn't have to constantly hold and carry him everywhere.

Kelly: oooh so awesome, I love it when they smile! she must be getting over her cold that's why she sleeps so much?

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Shes actually alot more congested tonight (which is why im up at 2am lol) she slept from 9pm-2am sleeping inclined on my chest and now shes in her swing snorting and gagging trying to breathe. Ive been using saline, i went and got a 2nd cool mist humidifier, vicks baby rub on her feet, did a few steam showers in the bathroom, and a battery operated aspirator. Shes in good spirits which makes me happy. Shes gotta be the LOUDEST talker I have ever seen and her "girly" voice is just so sweet and innocent, hearing her gab away to the fish on her swing just melts my heart!

Glad you were able to get some things done today Stef. Makes such a difference in your mood doesnt it?

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

I always loved watching Enzo in his swing. He loved the fishies and the music. He would talk to the fishes, too. Can you all believe he turned two yesterday.

Timeline

Shes actually alot more congested tonight (which is why im up at 2am lol) she slept from 9pm-2am sleeping inclined on my chest and now shes in her swing snorting and gagging trying to breathe. Ive been using saline, i went and got a 2nd cool mist humidifier, vicks baby rub on her feet, did a few steam showers in the bathroom, and a battery operated aspirator. Shes in good spirits which makes me happy. Shes gotta be the LOUDEST talker I have ever seen and her "girly" voice is just so sweet and innocent, hearing her gab away to the fish on her swing just melts my heart!

Glad you were able to get some things done today Stef. Makes such a difference in your mood doesnt it?

haha OMG I'm back to zombie mode! He had 1 good day and 1 good night and then last night- screaming for 12 hours straight... I feel like I was hit by a truck. Like I'm going to have a seizure or something my brain is not functioning right. Took a shower and now I can't even get up from the couch at all. Ben is still running around in his jammies. baaah, I hope this will get better soon! Baby has been sleeping straight since 9 am, woke up once to eat and went right back to sleep. I am so worried he is now getting days and nights mixed up. should I wake him??

sounds like Salma is pretty sick, so glad she is such a happy baby! You're doing great, Kel! Such a good mommy! I can't believe she is "talking" already! No coo's yet from Kai, but he is only 5 weeks old and miserable most of the time. boohoo my poor baby. How is Zaid doing?

Stasshi: happy 2 years Enzo!! wow no I can't even believe I am a married adult sometimes, let alone having 2 children. Time flies, it's crazy!! Must be so tough for you to be so far away from him! (L)

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Happy 2 years Enzo! Hope he had a fun birthday

Stef, hope things get better for Kai and you. Has your pedi mentioned what are the next steps?

It's been a week since we got Sebas his potty. He's only 18 months so I'm taking it as a "getting to know" period more than training. The score right now is 3 attempts of 10 minutes each, pee on floor = 2, pee on mommy = 1, pee on potty = 0 :hehe:

Saludos,

Caro

Edited by JVKn'CVO

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's been a week since we got Sebas his potty. He's only 18 months so I'm taking it as a "getting to know" period more than training. The score right now is 3 attempts of 10 minutes each, pee on floor = 2, pee on mommy = 1, pee on potty = 0 :hehe:

I found Adam playing with pee pee from his potty last night. I guess he went in the morning and I didn't even realize it. :help:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Poor little girl! I hope she gets better soon!

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

@ Kelly: I hope she will feel better soon!

We had a potty-training break through today. Each time I asked him to sit on the potty he peed, yeah! I wouldn't wait this long again for potty training, I have a feeling the earlier, the easier. We shall see!

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Other Country: Peru
Timeline

Salma@ Feel better baby! Muchos hugs and kisses from Vi & Sof

Sofia is talking non stop, it's amazing how much she talks, more than her daddy!! she is impressing us everyday with new words and putting them together. Even the ped told me that she talks alot for her age :star:.

The weather is getting nicer here we are planning to go to the Children's Museum tomorrow, I hope it doesn't rain.

Enzo@ Feliz cumpleanos!!!!!!!! mami posts some pics of your super cute baby boy please!

sofsmile-1.jpg

Timeline

oh no Kel, hope the albuterol will help her! hang in there!!

Caro: the ped said to come back if it gets worse. So far the Zantac seems to help along with hourly feedings. :dead: I feel like #######. It feels like he is constantly attached to my #######. It got so annoying that I decided to pump and feed him a bottle because he would wake up after 30 minutes even at night and eat every hour a little here a little there. But when I fed him a 3oz bottle he immediately vomited the whole thing back out. It's like he can't take a full feeding anymore. Maybe he does have pyloric? IDK. how's potty training going?

Jenn: too funny, Ben did that too, thats when I decided its time for the "big" potty...

Anna: definitely agree the older the toddler the harder the potty training. Hopefully Kai will be out of diapers before he is 2.

Vi: which childrens museum are you going to??

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

The albuterol seems to help. She hasnt coughed much today and ive only suctioned her once. My little trooper baby. Im going back to work tomorrow and she has a follow up appt at 1130am. 75$ in copays in 6 days baaah

Stef. Have you asked your Ped about pyloric? Poor Kai and poor mommy <3

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png