Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Oh, I'm sorry, Nizzy. :(

Here's Anya's post:

We are snow-in!!!! suck that only 7 inches of snow can do to the city that's not used to it. ahahah Also the road is not clear and now is icy and my car is useless since it's front 2WD and i'm out of peanut butter! lol

I just started my baby registry yesterday (on Amazon). Didnt expect to have as many items in there as I do right now.. that's not even include cloth diaper since I problably have to buy it seperate (I dont like the one they have) and I dont even have feeding items in there (plan on not buying the pump and all till later) and I already got all the big items.

Anybody know if this kind of diaper anygood? http://cgi.ebay.com/30-SweetDollBaby-One-S...n%3D5%26ps%3D63

The name is SweetDollBaby diaper and it seems like a good deal to me to start with. I looked at Coolababy but then I read that sometimes the velcro is better with smaller baby? I actually like snap but seems like velcro can be adjust easier to the baby size?

I'm so overwhelm!!!!

iagree.gif

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
Oh, I'm sorry, Nizzy. :(

Here's Anya's post:

it's okay, I just thought someone said something naughty and it had to be closed..haha...thanks for your help!

Anya, just take it one step at a time and don't stress yourself out. You can still get things after the baby is born. Just make sure you have the basics covered.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

lol... YEY for first page :)

I'm also wondering, to the mamas who know their baby's sex at 18-20 weeks, for boys, do you see his wewe? The u/s tech showed us an unusual big one that some friends of mine thought it's the foot (but i dont think it's as big as the foot)

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Timeline
it's okay, I just thought someone said something naughty and it had to be closed..haha...thanks for your help!

Anya, just take it one step at a time and don't stress yourself out. You can still get things after the baby is born. Just make sure you have the basics covered.

Thanks Nizzy, I know, but i just have too much time on my hand right now lol. most ofthe store closed, tv too boring and just stuck at home :(

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Timeline

I'm also wondering, to the mamas who know their baby's sex at 18-20 weeks, for boys, do you see his wewe? The u/s tech showed us an unusual big one that some friends of mine thought it's the foot (but i dont think it's as big as the foot)

I couldn't see my sons but my nephew had his legs wide open and yes, it was big. I couldn't believe it...lol...

Timeline
Thanks Nizzy, I know, but i just have too much time on my hand right now lol. most ofthe store closed, tv too boring and just stuck at home :(

Awww, I know how you feel. I was the same and was worried about little things. That's why I am not telling you to worry not : ) You will be a pro in no time!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

@anya: yeah, it does look disproportional, but don't worry, when he;'s born his foot will be bigger lol

@all, i have a few questions:

- 9 months old, how often did you brush their teeth? and only the toothbrush or with something added? Ben hates when i brush his teeth.

- when they were teething, did u put something in their cribs, like on top so they wouldn't ruin it, if so, what?

- when he crawls he moves his right knee and then he pushes with his left foot, then again, right knee, left foot. is that normal? sometimes if he goes really slow he has both knees on the floor, but when he starts crawling fast it's one knee and one foot.

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

Timeline
I couldn't see my sons but my nephew had his legs wide open and yes, it was big. I couldn't believe it...lol...
@anya: yeah, it does look disproportional, but don't worry, when he;'s born his foot will be bigger lol

Thanks Nizzy & Nessa, I know it wont be that big when he's born but my in-law was concern that the tech made a mistake and instead of a wewe, it's a foot, she wants me to get a second opinion lol.. I've seen his foot before and it's not the same.

I cant answer Nessa's question but I can picture ben scooting around and that sounds so darn cute!!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Timeline

oh and anya don't buy too many toys for your baby, if he's any like Ben he'll play first week and then he'll go after everything else and forget about the toys. Ben was just playing with my flip flops.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

On the u/s pics from our son, they put a circle around his weewee and typed, "It's a boy!". Ha! I didn't believe it. The u/s from about 28.5 weeks on it was definitely much easier and obvious to see.

Anyone have any good ideas to help teach a 12.5 month old not to bite his sister when he gets mad? She brings it on so she needs some discipline too.

OUR VISA JOURNEY

02/24/05 - Mailed K-1 to TSC

03/18/05 - K-1 Approval from CSC

06/16/05 - K-1 Interview in Casablanca, Morocco

06/29/05 - K-1 Visa issued

07/07/05 - SO arrives in US

07/22/05 - Married in religious ceremony and reception with family & friends

07/25/05 - Married in civil ceremony

09/14/05 - Mailed AOS/EAD

12/28/05 - AOS/EAD biometrics in West Palm Beach

01/03/06 - EAD card arrives

03/08/06 - AOS interview and AOS approval in West Palm Beach

03/13/06 - Welcome to America letter arrives

03/18/06 - Green card arrives in mail

12/10/07 - I-751 mailed to TSC

12/26/07 - NOA receipt date (from transfer to VSC)

02/14/08 - Biometrics appointment

10/17/08 - Approval date

10/24/08 - Approval letter received

10/25/08 - 10 year green card arrived

10/06/09 - N-400 mailed to Texas Lockbox

10/08/09 - NOA priority date

11/06/09 - Biometrics

01/04/10 - Interview

01/13/10 - Oath Ceremony

Bx82m5.png

Timeline

no idea, i googled and found this:

http://www.ehow.com/how_18479_stop-children-biting.html

Ben bites us but it's because he's teething, he bites everything.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

LOL Rayan's looked big too in the U/S - my husband remarked about it. But it's baby-sized :D

One thing I was glad I did was save the gift cards I received until after Rayan was born. There were so many little things I learned I needed after the fact, and those were a big help.

If I had it to do over again, I probably would have bought more Bumgenius or similar diapers because they grow with him. I only bought three, plus a lot of prefolds and some covers which he outgrew very quickly. So we've used mostly disposables lately because I haven't had the time or money to throw a big chunk at a new set of cloths diapers that actually fit him. I'd like to transition back, though. I don't know anything about the SweetDollBaby diapers, but the price is good.

Rayan's messy diapers have never been very smelly because he has nothing but breastmilk. But for the last few weeks, he only has a messy diaper once every three or four days, which I've read is pretty normal. He has plenty of wets, and then he'll have a big messy one that leads to an immediate tub bath. But in contrast to the messies, he gets wicked gas. It almost knocked my husband down yesterday, and it's perfectly silent, so you don't hear it coming :)

Yesterday during his bath, I raised the hand shower up high since he likes it, and he just raised his hands up to play with the falling water and kept kicking his feet. It didn't bother him at all for the water to land on his face. Next time, I may just leave the shower attached to the wall and let it fall on him from up there. This way I won't have to keep turning off the water to scrub him with both hands. His cradle cap is almost completely gone. His pediatrician recommended Selsun Blue for that. I was afraid would be too strong, but it hasn't bothered him, and it did the trick.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Timeline
oh and anya don't buy too many toys for your baby, if he's any like Ben he'll play first week and then he'll go after everything else and forget about the toys. Ben was just playing with my flip flops.

no toys for me either. The baby I took care of was the same as Ben so I think I'll just go along with basic water bottle as a toy lol. I already got some baby toys from other people, that's enough for now I think.

On the u/s pics from our son, they put a circle around his weewee and typed, "It's a boy!". Ha! I didn't believe it. The u/s from about 28.5 weeks on it was definitely much easier and obvious to see.

hehe, I cant wait that long to know!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

Timeline

i couldn't wait either, i paid $50 at 16 weeks to find out.

* K1 Timeline *

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *

* LOC Timeline *

Complete Timeline