Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Update from my friend...you know, the one that just was cleared for all issues of threat of pre-term labor?

She delivered her daughter last night! She had just hit 31 wp.

The baby is in the NICU and is doing fine, she's 3lbs. If you a a person of faith and don't mind, please keep my friend and her family in your prayers.

Wow, any idea why they thought the threat was gone? Maybe a negative FFN test. After my posititive FFN, I remember counting those weeks and looking at the development by week. 31 is still pretty early - I hope for the best for your friend and her baby girl.

Edited by Jenn!

Filed: Timeline

Wow, any idea why they thought the threat was gone? Maybe a negative FFN test. After my posititive FFN, I remember counting those weeks and looking at the development by week. 31 is still pretty early - I hope for the best for your friend and her baby girl.

Thanks Jenn

She's pretty busy now, so obviously she's not online, so I have no idea.

31 weeks is a lot better than the 24-25 when this whole ordeal started, but I am worried for them and I hope the baby is ok.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

@Ontarkie: Good luck and keep us posted!

Update from my friend...you know, the one that just was cleared for all issues of threat of pre-term labor?

The baby is in the NICU and is doing fine, she's 3lbs. If you a a person of faith and don't mind, please keep my friend and her family in your prayers.

I'll be praying for your friend and her baby (F)

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

oh goodness. I had so many mommies lately that walked in with a "little" back pain and they are 27 weeks, we put them on the monitor and whoom they are 10cm and in full blown labor. The NICU has never been so busy. I don't know what it is? 3lbs is a good size for a 31 weeker, hoping she'll be fine!!!

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Timeline

So far, the baby is doing well!!!! I spoke to Dad today and he says all is going as good as can be expected. She opened her eyes today/yesterday, and she's breathing on her own too! Thank God - He's so good!

eta: thanks for all the prayers & good mojo....keep it going pls!

Edited by Anita Cocktail

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So far, the baby is doing well!!!! I spoke to Dad today and he says all is going as good as can be expected. She opened her eyes today/yesterday, and she's breathing on her own too! Thank God - He's so good!

eta: thanks for all the prayers & good mojo....keep it going pls!

(F)(F)(F) Glad she is doing well!! I'll keep her in my thought.

On the other note... Sam and I are both sick.. I am worse off then he is. He's better now but I just started coughing this morning (after sinus, congestion, body ache and chills this whole week) I hope I dont develop new symptom every day like this! The doctor said for Sam, it could be his molars are coming in... he's not even 1 yet!!!!

And speaking of 1... Sam is turning ONE in about 10 more days!!! OMG I couldnt believe time flies......

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

My hubby and I are planning to start a family soon. kicking.gif We live in Washington State and I'm trying to find out what the car seat laws are here, but no luck.

My specific questions is: Can you place an infant car seat in the front seat if it is (1) rear facing and (2) the passenger seat airbag is NOT activated. We have one vehicle, an F-150 pick up truck, there is no back seat in our vehicle.

I have only been able to find information from safety organizations not the State of Washington, and nothing addressed placing the car seat in the front seat.

My hubby and I are planning to start a family soon. kicking.gif We live in Washington State and I'm trying to find out what the car seat laws are here, but no luck.

My specific questions is: Can you place an infant car seat in the front seat if it is (1) rear facing and (2) the passenger seat airbag is NOT activated. We have one vehicle, an F-150 pick up truck, there is no back seat in our vehicle.

I have only been able to find information from safety organizations not the State of Washington, and nothing addressed placing the car seat in the front seat.

My husband and I were arguing about this just the other day. We both drive roadsters, and my husband is convinced it is ok to put a car seat in the passenger side and turn off the airbag :bonk: I hope you mommies can help us put this issue at rest.

Edited by Nina~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

dang i saw nina had posted in here and was in a rush to read the good news. :crying:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Nina, contact a local CPST, they will be able to tell you. The service is free of charge. http://www.safekids.org/

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Just to get the record straight, I am only posting here because I have money riding on this one. How are the twins doing btw ? :lol:

lemme ask amby :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Not sure about the car seat issue, I say why not if the airbag is turned off? ANd a truck this size, you probably won't even notice if you run into something i.e. my minivan, small tree's...

Happy Birthday Sam!! Hope it's a good one, lots of cake and presents! Hope you guys feel better soon!

R.I.P. Diana

1982-2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Alexis is here!!! My water broke at 2:30 Friday morning and she arrived med free at 5:23am Friday June 10th. Weighing 8lbs 8oz 20 and 3/4" long. (Glad I did not make it to my due date she is big enough)And a whole lotta hair, heartburn was worth it.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09