Nizzy

Baby Corner

2,937 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Alexis is here!!! My water broke at 2:30 Friday morning and she arrived med free at 5:23am Friday June 10th. Weighing 8lbs 8oz 20 and 3/4" long. (Glad I did not make it to my due date she is big enough)And a whole lotta hair, heartburn was worth it.

Welcome to the world baby Alexis! Congratulations to you too Ontarkie :) Hope the recovery goes well.

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats Ontarkie :D

AOS

8-4-2006 Date of NOA's

1-4-2007 Green Card in mail

Removal of conditions

9-29-2008 I-751 delivered to CSC

12-29-2008 Green Card ordered :)

Citizenship

10-15-2011 Package sent to NSC

10-17-2011 NOA Priority Date

11-25-2011 Biometrics done

11-29-2011 In line for interview scheduling... woohoo!

12-20-2011 Interview scheduled ...received letter 3 days later

01-24-2012 Interview & Oath

Done!

:dance:

Alexis is here!!! My water broke at 2:30 Friday morning and she arrived med free at 5:23am Friday June 10th. Weighing 8lbs 8oz 20 and 3/4" long. (Glad I did not make it to my due date she is big enough)And a whole lotta hair, heartburn was worth it.

Congratulations! :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, Ontarkie! (3-hour labor? Did I read that right? Right on!)

Welcome, Alexis!

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks everyone

It was a weird feeling having my water break on its own. I never had that happen before. 3 hours of labour was pretty nice but waiting for the doctor to show up was rough. I was going nuts trying not to push.

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So Sam has his First birthday party yesterday (2 days early and on Father’s day!!) And we had a blast! There were a total of 27 people (15 adults and 12 kids n babies) showed up. I didn’t mean for it to be this big but I’m so glad people showed up, even on Father’s day! We had a kiddy pool, a play tent with balls (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0043QV0XS), water balloons, and lemonade stand (a kid in the neighborhood was having a lemonade stand so I invited him to come sell it at my party, it was a hit!) And all the babies had so much fun with the balls and the pool. Sam has a blast in the pool and ate all his cup cake. Yesterday was perfect, not so hot and didn’t rain (predicted a storm, never came). I’m just so happy the party was a success and everybody had so much fun. Next year we will have a small family party though, this takes so much out of me!!

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Congrats! This thread has become pretty large indeed! To reduce server loads I will need to close this "large thread" however please feel free to start a "part 2, 3, 4..." of this thread from scratch! :)

Thank you for understanding. My goal is to make the VJ server as snappy as possible :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.