TBoneTX

August 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

1,840 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
1 hour ago, BVGApeach said:

Oh no :( Do you have gas logs? I made quesadillas once over my gas logs the last time the power went out during a snow. 

Keep safe <3 I hope you get power (or wine) again soon!

Thanks! No power yet. Maybe not till Monday so am staying with a friend but as I want to remain friends I’m not sure how long I should actually stay!

3 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

It was crazy right! I hope you have a way of staying warm.

Yes so crazy. Was in a t-shirt the other day. Haha

Yeah Thanks....I have a generator. Only its hard finding/getting gas for it. People are crazy :)

Estimated power out till the 7th. So its going to be a long week.

Just anothet crazy winter right :)

Timeline
1 minute ago, DennisWaldron said:

Yes so crazy. Was in a t-shirt the other day. Haha

Yeah Thanks....I have a generator. Only its hard finding/getting gas for it. People are crazy :)

Estimated power out till the 7th. So its going to be a long week.

Just anothet crazy winter right :)

The 7th!!!????!!!! That’s INSANE! Right now at mine it’s a stalemate as PECO won’t come out to fix the lines till the tree is moved but the tree people won’t move the tree till PECO have come out to determine it safe! Only in Philly!!!

7 minutes ago, Thelucybelle said:

The 7th!!!????!!!! That’s INSANE! Right now at mine it’s a stalemate as PECO won’t come out to fix the lines till the tree is moved but the tree people won’t move the tree till PECO have come out to determine it safe! Only in Philly!!!

Yeah... haven't seen a single power truck in town yet.

This is on my street 3 poles down for 24hours now.

Resized_received_10213567151470835.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, NadiaK said:

I've been waiting for this day.......!!! 

We got approved!! They approved us on Feb 27, and the letter came in the mail today. Aug 18 filer :) No update on app or website. Wohoo!! :D 

You already know that I couldn’t be happier even if this was my own approval xxx

21 minutes ago, NadiaK said:

We got approved!! They approved us on Feb 27, and the letter came in the mail today. Aug 18 filer :) No update on app or website. Wohoo!! :D 

Congrats 😊

1 hour ago, NadiaK said:

Congratulations!!! Wooooohoooo!

26 minutes ago, Majesty said:

NoA1 August 21 NOa2 February 26! We’re super excited!!!! 

Congratulations! Please update your timeline. :wub:

Packet Sent: August 23, 2017 

NOA1 Received Date: August 25, 2017 

NOA1 Notice Date: August 29, 2017

NOA2: March 1, 2018 (by calling Tier 2)

NOA 2 Notice Date: March 2, 2018 (according to the new USCIS website)

NOA2 Hard Copy: March 6, 2018 

NVC Received: March 16, 2018

NVC Case Number Assigned: March 23, 2018

In Transit: March 23, 2018

Status "Ready": March 27, 2018

Case Last Updated: April 2, 2018

Packet 3 Received: May 9, 2018

Interview: June 7, 2018

CEAC Status ISSUED: June 12, 2018

VOH: June 18, 2018

POE: July 5, 2018

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

We havent decided to call uscis .

😂 but i think we prefer surprise.

I hope we already got noa 2  and otw to my fiance 's home now.

😥 but im sad too if uscis still pending our approval. Since they already starting to do September filers 

Please i need advice.

😂😂😂

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Paul and Astrid said:

We havent decided to call uscis .

😂 but i think we prefer surprise.

I hope we already got noa 2  and otw to my fiance 's home now.

😥 but im sad too if uscis still pending our approval. Since they already starting to do September filers 

Please i need advice.

😂😂😂

They started August before they went even halfway in July.... They started July before going halfway in June... 

I don't think a person's petition pending has anything to do with which month they are doing. If it was pending it would be security checks level pending. And there are looooottttssss of people still waiting so I wouldn't really worry. But if you want to giving a call wouldn't hurt. (Unless you get that grumpy lady.. that lady is harsh)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Naes said:

They started August before they went even halfway in July.... They started July before going halfway in June... 

I don't think a person's petition pending has anything to do with which month they are doing. If it was pending it would be security checks level pending. And there are looooottttssss of people still waiting so I wouldn't really worry. But if you want to giving a call wouldn't hurt. (Unless you get that grumpy lady.. that lady is harsh)

Thank u so much @Naes for ur advice.

😂 it seems we prefer not call.

Just hope miracle

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.