AbenaKofi

I129f September 2017 filers

2,863 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 9/15/2017 at 4:24 PM, LoveTakesOver said:

We are also in the same page for same sex couple. Hope everything is going to be in smooth process. 

Same here! My fiancé lives in Spain. Hoping for the best. Just got the NOA1! Woo hoo! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/17/2017 at 7:52 AM, John & Rose said:

You will be fine. Just follow the directions. Don't go out of your way to produce more than necessary for the petition. Have additional info with you at the interview but don't volunteer it. Everybody gets treated the same on this journey. Do not go into this thinking that you have a chip on your shoulder. The law is what will be followed by the embassies. There may be individuals with poor attitudes but this is all guided by law and I haven't heard of a single case of sexual orientation discrimination. Just do exactly as is required and this journey will be fine. 

Thanks alot.. ...  great advice!!! ! I'm feeling much better :D 

11 minutes ago, Jeffreyyu said:

Thanks alot.. ...  great advice!!! ! I'm feeling much better :D 

Love is love.  I wish you the very best.  We are all on the same crazy journey.  Relax and try to enjoy this wait as much as possible.  Soon we will all be with our loved ones.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hello Guys!! I just send om saturday the package with my I-130 and I-485 everything together since Im in the Us with a J1 ( which expire next month). The package arrived just waiting for a notification!! I wish everybody good luck!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

I'll be sending mine off Sep 21 am i considered a september filer or should i start an October Club:lol:

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
14 hours ago, AntoinetteB said:

I'll be sending mine off Sep 21 am i considered a september filer or should i start an October Club:lol:

Mine arrived monday so enjoy this club hahaha what forms are you sending? All at the same time?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, AntoinetteB said:

You should be all good if you get it out tomorrow!  I say think positive and stay in the September club :)

Yay, Team West Africa! :D

NOA1: 9/8/2017

NOA2: 3/14/2018

NVC Case # Available: 3/26/2018

Case left NVC: 4/3/2018

Packet 3 Rec'd: 6/11/2018 

Interview: 6/26/2018 Approved! :thumbs:

POE: 7/13/2018

Marriage: 8/25/2018 

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 10/3/18

Biometrics: 10/30/18

Timeline
3 hours ago, andreita.89pp said:

Mine arrived monday so enjoy this club hahaha what forms are you sending? All at the same time?

im only sending one petition I129F 

Love knows no reason,no boundaries,no distance .It has a sole intention of bringing people together to a time called FOREVER!!!!!!!!:wub:

Timeline
3 hours ago, AbenaKofi said:

You should be all good if you get it out tomorrow!  I say think positive and stay in the September club :)

Yay, Team West Africa! :D

yaahhhh Team West Africa im just excited nervous and scared to send it in but ill be sending it in the morning but at least ill be done doing paperwork for now my poor fiance has to hear my nagging  :lol:

Timeline
23 minutes ago, AntoinetteB said:

im only sending one petition I129F 

Ohh because you are overseas if you need any help during the rest of the process let me know, i alrrady fill all tbe forms :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Sent mine on Wednesday September 13th, it arrived on Friday the 15th. The money was deducted from my bank account late last night (September 19th) and I just received notice that it is being transferred to the CA Service Center. :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.