noman shahid

RFE received on I 130 f4 (merged)

36 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Family said:

Then just send the NADRA which is in both languages along with the response I indicated earlier

If the NADRA one is not "later registered", then this is the best advice

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

11 hours ago, Family said:

Are both the UC and NADRA birth certificates in English? 

The format varies from area to area, and depends when you were born.

In big cities like Karachi and Lahore, there are are Municipal Birth Certificates that were in English only, but were issued by the UC. Later, there were UC certificates that were Urdu only.  Now, most are "NADRA style" (they are not from NADRA, but look like NADRA documents hence why I call them "NADRA style") ones that are English and Urdu.

The key thing to be careful of is that MANY of the "NADRA style" certificates were issued with "late entry" for the registration date.  I know of many people who had proper Urdu birth certificates and were told by UC officials that you need to "make new format certificates".  They would give the old certificate and be given a new one with a "late entry" date.  This caused problems in immigration later.  Always keep copies of all documents for this reason.

Obligatory disclaimer:  Not a lawyer.  Posts are written based on my own research and based on whatever information is provided.  Consult an immigration attorney regarding your specific case.

Filed: Other Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi I am a beneficiary My sister applied I 130 for me. She received this RFE from USCIS. Any one here who can advise me what they want from my sister.

And can we upload the evidence on USCIS online account or does she have to mail physically as per the instructions.

IMG_20221104_005315.jpg

IMG_20221104_005349.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

They want the foreign language version of the birth certificate and the certified English translation along with the letter they sent.  It should be mailed per the instructions listed. 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

They want the foreign language version of the birth certificate and the certified English translation along with the letter they sent.  It should be mailed per the instructions listed. 

Thanks. But if she submit online on uscis web will they accept?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
9 minutes ago, noman shahid said:

Best to follow the instructions what difference does it make?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

If you want the Texas service center to get it,  mail to the address

scanning to USCIS site ,   doesn't automatically tell it where to go and many times documents are lost by not following instructions

If your case number begins with IOE , you can choose to simply upload response to RFE, otherwise send it by mail. See attached link

https://www.dhs.gov/publication/follow-qa-myuscis-applicants

Q12. If USCIS sent me an RFE by postal service and the RFE states to mail the response to a specific address, can I still submit the response online through the myUSCIS account? Or do I need to submit it by postal service?

A12. If you filed your form online using your USCIS online account or you added a paper-filed case with a receipt number that begins with IOE, and the RFE has been posted in your account, you may respond to the RFE through your online account.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

The first two paragraphs tell you exactly what they are requesting loud and clear.

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

21 hours ago, noman shahid said:

Lesson 1 in Immigration: follow all instructions exactly as they are written. The RFE clearly states what they need and how they want you to provide it. Just do as you're told.

Timeline
49 minutes ago, Marieke H said:

Lesson 1 in Immigration: follow all instructions exactly as they are written. The RFE clearly states what they need and how they want you to provide it. Just do as you're told.

Thanks you for the advice please tell me can I as benifitiary send the required documents to uscis required Mailing address?

IMG_20221104_005349.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.