164 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 hours ago, newyork1234 said:

I have two questions:

1. After you get approved on i-130 , how long does it take USCIS to notify NVC?

2. how long does it take that NVC to send you a welcome letter?

It took 4 days for USCIS to send my case to NVC. My husband and I both received NVC welcome emails that same night and I paid the fees that same night. 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi everyone!

My parents-in-law I-130 got approved yesterday. Do you guys know what follows? They aren't in the USA but rather will apply for a green card through the embay.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Everything was going to great for us so far then today I got this email. Not a great start to the morning.

My bank account does show NVC deducted the money. So I send an inquiry with screenshots of the transactions. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

IMG_6130.jpeg

2 hours ago, MaxThai said:

Everything was going to great for us so far then today I got this email. Not a great start to the morning.

My bank account does show NVC deducted the money. So I send an inquiry with screenshots of the transactions. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly.

IMG_6130.jpeg

It will take for 2-3 days to process the payment 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Kriselle said:

It will take for 2-3 days to process the payment 

I know. I made the payment 2 weeks ago. I'm just really confused.

Check this out. Over an 2 hours later we were DQ'd.

So was the payment accepted or rejected? Must be an NVC system issue.2140214808_DQemail.png.b27794d89dc60763c235eecc2bb5d157.png2078564522_NVCDQ.png.a97e841ecddb674c211c9604b9ee19e7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Sharing some good news with my fellow journeymen. Our case is approved! :)

PD - May 09, 2022 

NOA1 / AR1 - May 09, 2022

K3 - Didn't file

NOA2 / AR2 - May 10, 2023 

Approval - May 10, 2023

(12 months & 1 day)

Our case was originally sent to Texas Service Center (TSC) as per the NOA1. Over the course of time, we chatted with the agents twice on separate occasions who confirmed our case was transferred to Nebraska Service Centre (NSC). However, our approval came from California Service Center (CSC) as per our NOA2.

Hopefully you all will also receive an approval notice soon! Hang in there. Not too long now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ACFP said:

PD - May 09, 2022 

K3 - Didn't file

Approval - May 10, 2023

(12 months & 1 day)

Our case was originally sent to Texas Service Center (TSC) as per the NOA1. Over the course of time, we chatted with the agents twice on separate occasions who confirmed our case was transferred to Nebraska Service Centre (NSC). However, our approval came from California Service Center (CSC) as per our NOA2.

Hopefully you all will also receive an approval notice soon! Hang in there. Not too long now.

Congratulations 🎉!!!

18 hours ago, ACFP said:

PD - May 09, 2022 

K3 - Didn't file

Approval - May 10, 2023

(12 months & 1 day)

Congratulations! Your post prompted me to check our case status and to my surprise, it has also been approved! I was starting to get discouraged with the process because last week I saw that the processing time for NSC is now at 14.5 months. We filed for IR-1 on 05/09/22 and NOA1 showed TSC as well but when confirming with a live agent on the USCIS website twice (months apart), we were told it was transferred to NSC. However, our NOA2 came from CSC. No welcome letter yet from NVC but hopefully that will come around pretty quickly!

All the best to everyone on this journey!  ✌️

I reached out to USCIS yesterday and discovered that my application had been transferred back to the Texas Service Center. I also reached out to my congressman and they told me they received word that there inquiry was routed to the TSC and was being investigated. This all happened yesterday and when I checked my application this morning it was approved! 

NOA1 - May 6th, 2022

NOA2 - May 12th, 2023

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Happy for everyone who got approved and Congratulations once again!! 

It seems like the approval are all from US Citizen Petitioner. 😕 Never seen any petition approved for Permanent Resident Petitioner which is kinda sad! And the thought that they can’t provide a tourist visa for our spouses to at least visit us here in the US really sucks. I hope we get approval soon too. 🙏🙏 the waiting game is painful! 

On 5/12/2023 at 4:51 AM, flodu13a said:

We also got approved !

Pd May 27 2022

Potomac to Texas

No k3

Approved under doc May 11th 2023

All great news it is going somewhere 😊

Hi, your timeline shows you're at the NVC stage and done paying the fees. Looks like it's moving along quickly, happy for you! Did NVC send the welcome letter to both the petitioner and beneficiary? Our NOA2 (from TSC) was dated 05/06/23 but we haven't received the welcome letter yet.

Thank God I just got approved today!

special thanks to the officer and mam Gina in Filipino USCIS fb group.

►IR1 USC. Beneficiary: PH

►PD: May 31, 2022

►1st Actively Review: July 15, 2022

►2nd Actively Review: May 23, 2023

►Approval Found in Documents

►NO R.F.E

►NO K3

►Potomac Service Center

►Processing Time: "Your case is taking longer than expected to process. you do not need to take any action at this time." For 3 weeks I guess?

Good luck and God bless to everyone!

Good luck to everyone waiting for I-130 approval. USC/wife abroad.

PD:May 2022.
AR1: DEC 12, 2022

Visited my wife in the Philippines last month for our 1 year wedding anniversary.
I gave up hope and I was basically talking mess about this whole process (just being honest)

AR2:MAY 22,2023 / Taking longer to process but   there was an approval notice under documents tab.

APPROVAL:MAY 23,2023.

3 days shy of 1 year.
Application was sent online.
I got my welcome letter from Nebraska.
I was told my forms were in Vermont. Approval came from Texas.
Approval was under documents on my USCIS account.

I am now waiting for my NVC welcome letter

Edited by Adobo

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.