Sarge2155

February 2022 - AOS Filers

209 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, prai said:

She got 90 days fiancée visa when she entered the US. 

u said may 2020. its march 2022 now. i would like to help to answer your question, but i got confused with ur timeline

bottom line : come to US, got married in 90 days ( her fiance visa is void, it doesnt matter when it is expired ) ,  immediately file for AOS. once you got the receipt letter for AOS, she's good as long as her AOS is pending, do not get out from US without advance parole

Edited by Misscloud

22 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

u said may 2020. its march 2022 now. i would like to help to answer your question, but i got confused with ur timeline

bottom line : come to US, got married in 90 days ( her fiance visa is void, it doesnt matter when it is expired ) ,  immediately file for AOS. once you got the receipt letter for AOS, she's good as long as her AOS is pending, do not get out from US without advance parole

Thanks . Made a mistake it's May 2022. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

I have to say the Los Angeles office is working really really fast lately

My timeline, AOS family based:

02/16/22: petition received

02/22/22: NOA1

03/22/22: Biometrics taken
03/22/22: Appointment scheduled for April 19th 2022 in Los Angeles field office 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, ALSH said:

That's great news!!!  Thanks for sharing.

6 minutes ago, ALSH said:

congrats ! i filed a week earlier ( tiny little FO in portland maine ) and still nothing LOL

do they reused your biometric? or it's new?

Edited by Misscloud

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

congrats ! i filed a week earlier ( tiny little FO in portland maine ) and still nothing LOL

do they reused your biometric? or it's new?

New biometrics! Done it on Tuesday for both AOS and EAD and the appointment notification literally came 40 mins after I was done with the fingerprints

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Family based AOS - spouse of USC:

January 8th - I-130 applied online

January 12th - I-797C(Receipt Notice) received thru mail (but you can print it out the next day thru your USCIS acct)

Feb 7th - Packet mailed via USPS (I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693) Arizona lockbox

Feb 9th - Packet Delivered

Feb 26th - Received Text message and Case #'s for 485 and 765

Mar 3rd - Received 797C for both 485 and 765 thru mail

Mar 5th - Received update thru Lawfully that Biometrics schedule has been processed

Mar 7th - Received 797c for Online Access Code for "My USCIS" account of my wife. was able to print out Biometrics schedule

Mar 12th - Received 797c Biometrics appointment in the mail

Mar 29th - Biometrics Appointment Schedule - DONE - update after a couple of minutes

The REAL WAIT begins.... any Vegas filers here? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline
40 minutes ago, friscoflip said:

Family based AOS - spouse of USC:

January 8th - I-130 applied online

January 12th - I-797C(Receipt Notice) received thru mail (but you can print it out the next day thru your USCIS acct)

Feb 7th - Packet mailed via USPS (I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693) Arizona lockbox

Feb 9th - Packet Delivered

Feb 26th - Received Text message and Case #'s for 485 and 765

Mar 3rd - Received 797C for both 485 and 765 thru mail

Mar 5th - Received update thru Lawfully that Biometrics schedule has been processed

Mar 7th - Received 797c for Online Access Code for "My USCIS" account of my wife. was able to print out Biometrics schedule

Mar 12th - Received 797c Biometrics appointment in the mail

Mar 29th - Biometrics Appointment Schedule - DONE - update after a couple of minutes

The REAL WAIT begins.... any Vegas filers here? 

😃 We are!

K1 process:

• 10-28-2020 - i-129f Received at Lockbox          
  • 12-08-2020 - NOA1 
  • 06-14-2021 - RFE 
  • 07-06-2021 - NOA2
  • 08-19-2021 - Arrived at Embassy
  • 10-07-2021 - Checklist received
  • 10-21-2021 - Interview & Approval
  • 12-29-2021 - Marriage :)

AOS:

• 01-29-2022 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox
  • 02-02-2022 - Credit Card Charged
  • 02-12-2022 - Notice of Biometrics
  • 03-09-2022 - Biometrics Appointment

Just did biometrics today. I had a terrible time. 

I went in, all good. 

The person who handled my fingers did not do it well. I think when they did separate fingers, 7/10 were difficult to scan and she said because there’s moisture in my fingers. So she tried to wipe it with her rubber gloves (which made it even more moist urgh) , and it ended up scanning low res or something 🙄

I jokingly said “maybe I’m nervous”, and I shouldn’t have said that because she kept using that as a reason why my fingers were moist when it was as dry as beef jerky lol. I felt she was trying to blame my fingers more than her technique of scanning it. 

Oh well. She said said “as long as it can read a little, it’s ok”. 

she didn’t even ask if my photo was okay and wanted to retake it (the other lady at a diff booth asked someone else if she liked her pic). 

😪😪😪 ARGH. Oh well, if it were bad scans then it’s not the fault of my fingers really…😭

Edited by breadlover408

On 2/17/2022 at 10:38 AM, Misscloud said:

Marriage base with USC

i-485 and i-765 (NBC)

2/3/22 sent to chicago lockbox

2/7/22 PD ( receipt received in mailbox 2/12/22 with notice date 02/08/22)

2/10/22 USCIS cashed the check

2/9/22 Biometric reused ( receipt received in mailbox 2/15/22 )

i-485

2/9/22 biometric reused

2/9/22 case is being actively reviewed by USCIS

i-765

2/7/22 Case was reviewed and a receipt notice was sent

2/9/22 biometric reused

2/15/22 expedite request via chat emma  "financial lost"

i-130 (Potomac)

11/30/20 PD

12/28/20 USCIS cashed check

12/28/20 case is being actively reviewed by USCIS ( until now no change )

Don’t know if it’s a good news or not ( please look at the screenshot ) . I filed outside processing time I-130 that’s been stuck for 17 months ( removal proceeding ) because I want I-130 to be approved so i can ask for motion to dismiss in front of immigration judge. End up got put in the interview for I-485 instead 😅

A2C9AE9C-0EA7-4FEB-B0F7-F400C61584BE.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.