sancocho

N-400 January 2022 Filers

229 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

I submitted my application Jan 11 2022 online under the 3 years rule. 
The last update I got was at same day and it states biometric applied to my application. I called USCIS today and I was told that as of June 8th 2022 an office glance through my case. 

Please I would really appreciate if someone can explain what this mean because the representative told me that there was no note placed on my account. 

Thank you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello Everyone, I submitted my application Jan 11 2022 online under the 3 years rule. The last update I got was at same day and it states biometric applied to my application. I called USCIS today and I was told that as of June 8th 2022 an office glance through my case. Please I would really appreciate if someone can explain what this mean because the representative told me that there was no note placed on my account. Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
On 6/17/2022 at 10:49 AM, Richybrainy said:

Hello Everyone, I submitted my application Jan 11 2022 online under the 3 years rule. The last update I got was at same day and it states biometric applied to my application. I called USCIS today and I was told that as of June 8th 2022 an office glance through my case. Please I would really appreciate if someone can explain what this mean because the representative told me that there was no note placed on my account. Thank you.

Most likely it means nothing. You are in a queue, when they officially schedule your interview you will get an update/letter to go to the interview.

So I opened up the case tracker app and it said that they were still reviewing, but I thought I would give it a refresh (not sure why it didn't do that when I opened it) but hey! It popped up with the notification that my Interview has been scheduled for August 1st!! 

Filed early Jan, case changed 06/21. Hoping PDX office is a breeze. 

Good luck to those who are still waiting, it's coming!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 6/23/2022 at 8:27 PM, TransplantUSA said:

So I opened up the case tracker app and it said that they were still reviewing, but I thought I would give it a refresh (not sure why it didn't do that when I opened it) but hey! It popped up with the notification that my Interview has been scheduled for August 1st!! 

Hey I got the same notification on 06/21 for the same date at the same office 😅

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Interview done and dusted. IO was very nice and engaging. Didn't ask for any of the documents I had with me just in case. Case status has been updated online to show "oath ceremony to be scheduled". I wonder if anyone has experience with the timeline at the Kansas City office from interview to swearing in? The journey is coming to an end thankfully..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
On 6/23/2022 at 8:27 PM, TransplantUSA said:

wow~ congratulation!! so exciting!!

I am PDX office March filer, hopefully will be my turn soon!!

N-400 Timeline

2022/03/01: 90 days filing window open

2022/03/20: Filed N-400 online

2022/03/21: Case received, no biometrics required

2022/03/21: Online status change to Case is being Actively Reviewed by USCIS

2022/08/15: Interview was scheduled

2022/09/20: Interview Date

2022/09/20: Citizenship Approved

Filed Jan 15, bio reuse Jan 18, dead ever since! PHL FO! Every time I call or chat thru Emma it is the same (I think they are getting annoyed by me lol). 
I am happy for everyone and want to be excited for myself too (I know, selfish )

I hope everyone from Jan 2022 will get their interviews by the end of the August!

Just now, Andel79 said:

Filed Jan 15, bio reuse Jan 18, dead ever since! PHL FO! Every time I call or chat thru Emma it is the same (I think they are getting annoyed by me lol). 
I am happy for everyone and want to be excited for myself too (I know, selfish )

I hope everyone from Jan 2022 will get their interviews by the end of the August!

hey is your i751 pending? maybe that’s why :( 

Filed in Seattle so I'm still waiting (very slow office)! I'm really hoping I hear back by the end of the year.

It's definitely hard seeing others get their interviews scheduled within a month or two (though I'm happy for them too!). Is anyone else here in a city with a really slow office?

August 2017 - June 2018 AoS

April 2020 - January 2021 RoC

Jan 2022 - September 2022 Citizenship

Hey guy's hope ur all ok happy 4th everyone.Quick question just logged in my uscis account to file for my N400 I keep getting error won't let me file why?I did try to file it as some point around March but I didn't have some documents so so all let it expire said all just start over again. Now am logged in won't let me access the files help please.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.