sancocho

N-400 January 2022 Filers

229 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jessica809 said:

I got my interview notice this morning. I filed online and received a notification on my email. I've noticed a pattern of 60 days. Good luck to everyone

When did you apply?

5 hours ago, Jessica809 said:

I got my interview notice this morning. I filed online and received a notification on my email. I've noticed a pattern of 60 days. Good luck to everyone

congrats, where is your Field Office? was your application employment based? thanks

Edited by Mason_inami

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
On 2/18/2022 at 8:33 AM, Naijamd said:

Hiya, I am new. I got GC via employment, filed N400 online on January 31st 2022 about 70 days before the 5 year mark. Received biometric reuse notice same day and it initially showed 7 months as estimated time to decision. Today I logged in and saw it is now showing 14 months. Has anyone noticed this before? Thanks

Gonna follow you! I am in STL too. Did you get any updates? I filed in Feb

Timeline
On 3/22/2022 at 6:24 PM, Jessica809 said:

Jan 19th

Marriage, Orlando fl

Ok. I and my spouse applied on Jan 15 (online). Awaiting interview notice as we are approaching 68 days. My father had filed last year on Sept 18 and had his N400 interview on March 22nd in Hartford, CT, which went smooth. He was given option to attend the oath ceremony same day and they gave him his naturalization certificate at the same time.

23 hours ago, connecticare said:

Ok. I and my spouse applied on Jan 15 (online). Awaiting interview notice as we are approaching 68 days. My father had filed last year on Sept 18 and had his N400 interview on March 22nd in Hartford, CT, which went smooth. He was given option to attend the oath ceremony same day and they gave him his naturalization certificate at the same time.

I hope you get yours soon. I assumed it was 2 months for everyone I hope they speed up your process. Mine its all the way to west palm beach and I work I dont know what I'll do. I'll see if they can re schedule me

Edited by Jessica809

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jessica809 said:

I hope you get yours soon. I assumed it was 2 months for everyone I hope they speed up your process. Mine its all the way to west palm beach and I work I dont know what I'll do. I'll see if they can re schedule me

Is there a USCIS office near West Palm beach? I am not sure if there is a process to request an appointment closer to you. 

I know a family where the husband got interview in Hartford, CT (1 hour drive) and wife got interview in Boston, MA (3 hour drive). They decided to drive instead of rescheduling. It was more efficient for them rather than wait. In their case, the wife got appointment 2 months after applying for N400, but husband got it after 7 months.

3 minutes ago, connecticare said:

Is there a USCIS office near West Palm beach? I am not sure if there is a process to request an appointment closer to you. 

I know a family where the husband got interview in Hartford, CT (1 hour drive) and wife got interview in Boston, MA (3 hour drive). They decided to drive instead of rescheduling. It was more efficient for them rather than wait. In their case, the wife got appointment 2 months after applying for N400, but husband got it after 7 months.

Thanks for the reply. I'm confused. were there a marriage based petition? why do they have separate appointments?

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jessica809 said:

Thanks for the reply. I'm confused. were there a marriage based petition? why do they have separate appointments?

No. They had received employment based green card. The naturalization interviews came separate. Wife got in 2 months after application and husband got it after 7 months. 

16 hours ago, Jesus said:

Hi everybody we apply Jan 2021 and received the receipt number but having trouble where to find where it is being processed? All it says service center NBC .. help thank you! 

All cases are being processed in National benefit center 

after they finish process the cases they transfer the case to field office and here you can see the delay depending how field office is managing their cases

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Husband just received his interview notice for May 16th.  Excited to be done!  His removal of conditions are still pending from January 2021, so I hope that case gets wrapped up before the interview.

Filed: Timeline
33 minutes ago, mysticdolphin95 said:

Husband just received his interview notice for May 16th.  Excited to be done!  His removal of conditions are still pending from January 2021, so I hope that case gets wrapped up before the interview.

Damn that's so fast. Can't help but be jealous lol but all in all good luck and what an exciting time for you.

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.