Sarge2155

December 2021 - AOS Filers

159 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline
On 9/19/2022 at 5:23 AM, Abi5000 said:

Has anyone got any new updates? It seems like nothing is happening these days. 

I agree. I'm going to be shocked if we get our EAD/SSN before the 1 year mark. Extremely disappointing and it's outrageous how this is normal. 

K1 process:

• 10-28-2020 - i-129f Received at Lockbox          
  • 12-08-2020 - NOA1 
  • 06-14-2021 - RFE 
  • 07-06-2021 - NOA2
  • 08-19-2021 - Arrived at Embassy
  • 10-07-2021 - Checklist received
  • 10-21-2021 - Interview & Approval
  • 12-29-2021 - Marriage :)

AOS:

• 01-29-2022 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox
  • 02-02-2022 - Credit Card Charged
  • 02-12-2022 - Notice of Biometrics
  • 03-09-2022 - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 9/19/2022 at 8:23 AM, Abi5000 said:

Has anyone got any new updates? It seems like nothing is happening these days. 

No updates since biometrics for me. My case is still being actively reviewed since February. Sigh. I just want at least my SSM so I can do the little things like get a license or my teaching certificate. 

Hey guys,

I got my RFE in may, after submitting I am still waiting...

However the status of I-130 changed to Actively Reviewing 4 days ago... My application was received December 2021.

Not sure what that means but... 

I had my I-131 expedited and I am happy, but I believe there are many people still waiting for EAD and AP which I find very annoying ! :( 

I hope something will move forward soon guys !

Ok, so yesterday I got my update via the app.. My I130 got a status update to "actively reviewed" AGAIN and same with I485... And today my I130 was approved... and my I485 still being reviewed. Not sure what does it mean really.

Do you think having I130 approved means there is a chance for an interview? 

On 9/28/2022 at 5:25 PM, anitka said:

My I130 got a status update to "actively reviewed" AGAIN and same with I485... And today my I130 was approved...

Why do you have an I-130?  Did you not marry within 90 days of entry?  AOS from K1 typically do not need to submit an I-130.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello everyone. Has anyone had any recent updates on their cases. I am still patiently waiting for my EAD and AP so I can go home and see my family. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline
9 hours ago, MK1 said:

Hello everyone. Has anyone had any recent updates on their cases. I am still patiently waiting for my EAD and AP so I can go home and see my family. 

No updates whatsoever.  My partner's grandmother is not doing well, and it is heartbreaking not knowing when he can visit her.  8-14 months is 'within the normal timeframe' here in Connecticut for the I-485- and it's absolutely maddening thinking it may be till February till we have any movement. I don't know what is up with the EAD and AP, I really hope we hear something soon.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline
13 minutes ago, rnmylle said:

No updates whatsoever.  My partner's grandmother is not doing well, and it is heartbreaking not knowing when he can visit her.  8-14 months is 'within the normal timeframe' here in Connecticut for the I-485- and it's absolutely maddening thinking it may be till February till we have any movement. I don't know what is up with the EAD and AP, I really hope we hear something soon.

Our date we can even inquire about our case isn’t until December of 2024. My local office says 21 months for AOS. But seriously at least give us AP & EAD we are also barely holding it together with a very elderly grandma back in Denmark. 

K1 process:

• 10-28-2020 - i-129f Received at Lockbox          
  • 12-08-2020 - NOA1 
  • 06-14-2021 - RFE 
  • 07-06-2021 - NOA2
  • 08-19-2021 - Arrived at Embassy
  • 10-07-2021 - Checklist received
  • 10-21-2021 - Interview & Approval
  • 12-29-2021 - Marriage :)

AOS:

• 01-29-2022 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox
  • 02-02-2022 - Credit Card Charged
  • 02-12-2022 - Notice of Biometrics
  • 03-09-2022 - Biometrics Appointment

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I-131 was approved today! I got my EAD back in April, and now just got AP. I know they are separate processes but it gives me hope that they are still working on my case.

Timeline

I just wanted to share that after a 300 day wait I finally got my I-485 approved. No interview required, my husband and I are going to go and celebrate now and find me a job as well. 

This thread has kept me sane, thank you all for your contributions and sharing relevant information.

I pray we all get approved soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belgium
Timeline

Finally a bit of good news! Yesterday the status for my husband's EAD changed to card is being produced.

So grateful that he will finally get his work visa after 11 months.

No change whatsoever for the I-131 since USCIS received the case 332 days ago.

Hoping that a little bit of movement in our case means that something is brewing for the I-485!

I hope everyone is hanging in there 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.