gnothiseauton123

N-400 November 2021 Filers

414 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Citerio said:

Hi. Did you see your interview date online or you waited for the interview notice to arrive in the mail? Because all I can see is that my interview was scheduled today but I don't know what date or place.

Did you check your USCIS account online? Usually you would have a pdf of the interview notice posted in the 3rd tab (documents). It's the digital version of the same notice you'd receive in the mail. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
7 hours ago, Citerio said:

Hi. Did you see your interview date online or you waited for the interview notice to arrive in the mail? Because all I can see is that my interview was scheduled today but I don't know what date or place.

Both! I noticed the online one two days before the notice arrived in the mail. 

Wedding: 21 Jun 2013

Application sent: 11 Oct 2013

NOA1 - receipt date NSC: 29 Oct 2013

Acceptance confirmation email: 31 Oct 2013

NOA1 - Hard copy: Never arrived...

RFE email - 19 May 2014

RFE Hard copy - 3 June 2014

RFE response review - 7 July 2014

I-130 approval (NOA2) - 21 July 2014

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
10 hours ago, Nkrish83 said:

Those protocols for 14 day gap to your interview date is long gone. If you are fully vaccinated and having no symptoms, you can show up for your interview at the mentioned date and time. My friend arrived in US 1 day before his interview due to business travel and he was fine. He's a citizen now. 

Same here. You don’t need to reschedule.

2 hours ago, Nkrish83 said:

Did you check your USCIS account online? Usually you would have a pdf of the interview notice posted in the 3rd tab (documents). It's the digital version of the same notice you'd receive in the mail. 

Thanks. Found it!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 hours ago, Citerio said:

Hi guys. Quick question to those who have attended the interview. Did they ask for original copies of documents submitted?

The officer didn’t ask me for originals but I still bring my marriage and children birth certificates. She only asked me for green card and passport. 

Edited by fab2021

1 hour ago, fab2021 said:

The officer didn’t ask me for originals but I still bring my marriage and children birth certificates. She only asked me for green card and passport. 

Thanks alot. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello guys, 

I did have my interview this morning in Nashville TN, I get there by 11:00 am and check in, after that, Apparently it was lunch time and no one did anything, I was the only person sitting in the waiting room for more than 58 minutes.I just wait and wait and wait until the OI called my ticket number at 12:02 pm. I try to be friendly by saying hello and ask him how he was, his answer was direct and dry (good), there was no further communication between us and we only went to his office.

I didn't have time to place my backpack on the chair or the OI to close the door when he was immediately asked me to raise my right hand and swore to tell the truth. He immediately asked for my passport, green card and driver's license, my name, date of birth, SSN and address, in just 25 seconds he started asking me 6 questions directly, which I don't even remember because he did everything so fast and we jump to read a sentence on the tablet and write another sentence that he dictated (Alaska is the largest state) From my application he only asked me about my trips outside the United States, if I have ever been arrested, how many times had I been married and questions from 45 to 50, the ones that everyone answered yes. He asks me to verify my information on the tablet and sign twice, he printed a sheet indicating that I passed the test and wrote 2:00 pm at the top, He only told me that I had to return in 1 hour and 45 minutes for the ceremony and he took me out of his office giving me instructions on how to find the exit. 12:10 pm I was in my car without understanding what happened or how, was in shock. I re-entered the building 1:45 pm and 30 minutes later I was already a citizen.

that was it, lol.

I just have one question, how should I sign my certificate with my full name or my signature? 

I wish the best to all of you who are still waiting for their cases to be processed. 

2 hours ago, franco_chisco18 said:

Hello guys, 

I did have my interview this morning in Nashville TN, I get there by 11:00 am and check in, after that, Apparently it was lunch time and no one did anything, I was the only person sitting in the waiting room for more than 58 minutes.I just wait and wait and wait until the OI called my ticket number at 12:02 pm. I try to be friendly by saying hello and ask him how he was, his answer was direct and dry (good), there was no further communication between us and we only went to his office.

I didn't have time to place my backpack on the chair or the OI to close the door when he was immediately asked me to raise my right hand and swore to tell the truth. He immediately asked for my passport, green card and driver's license, my name, date of birth, SSN and address, in just 25 seconds he started asking me 6 questions directly, which I don't even remember because he did everything so fast and we jump to read a sentence on the tablet and write another sentence that he dictated (Alaska is the largest state) From my application he only asked me about my trips outside the United States, if I have ever been arrested, how many times had I been married and questions from 45 to 50, the ones that everyone answered yes. He asks me to verify my information on the tablet and sign twice, he printed a sheet indicating that I passed the test and wrote 2:00 pm at the top, He only told me that I had to return in 1 hour and 45 minutes for the ceremony and he took me out of his office giving me instructions on how to find the exit. 12:10 pm I was in my car without understanding what happened or how, was in shock. I re-entered the building 1:45 pm and 30 minutes later I was already a citizen.

that was it, lol.

I just have one question, how should I sign my certificate with my full name or my signature? 

I wish the best to all of you who are still waiting for their cases to be processed. 

Wow!!! Congratulations though. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, franco_chisco18 said:

Hello guys, 

that was it, lol.

Lol. 
Maybe the officer wasn’t in a good mood.

On my interview the officer was talking about soccer, traveling, his family and etc. hahaahhaha 

I don’t have my certificate yet as my ceremony is in 2 weeks but my husband got his months ago and he signed it using his signature (not his full name).

Congratulations!!

Edited by intertech

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.