beloved_dingo

November 2021 ROC Filers

1,272 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
19 hours ago, Saliva said:

Hello,

I sent out my package second week of November and yesterday I got it back, saying the outdate form was filed out. I checked it, and it is the most recent one you can find on the website. Does anyone know what to do? Thank you 

This happened recently to someone else here, and the issue was actually that the form did not have the barcode printed on it. Some printers do not print the barcode properly (or at all) so USCIS rejects the form. Please look at it and make sure the bottom of each page looks like the screenshot I've attached. 

I-751 screenshot.png

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

4 hours ago, IndigoFlowers said:

You'll get a letter in the mail. Some people also get an update on their USCIS online account. However, I just received a letter in the mail with my biometrics waiver yesterday, but no update online. It varies from person to person. 

A few people reported going straight from 'case has been received' to 'case has been approved'.  No biometrics waiver letter or online status update.

3 minutes ago, beloved_dingo said:

This happened recently to someone else here, and the issue was actually that the form did not have the barcode printed on it. Some printers do not print the barcode properly (or at all) so USCIS rejects the form. Please look at it and make sure the bottom of each page looks like the screenshot I've attached. 

I-751 screenshot.png

Wow, thank you so much. That looks that might be the issue. Thank you again, I really appreciate it. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
Just now, Saliva said:

Wow, thank you so much. That looks that might be the issue. Thank you again, I really appreciate it. 

You're welcome! 

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

26 minutes ago, Saliva said:

Nope, just its on outdated form. I don't really understand what went wrong and not sure what to do. USCIS is not answering any calls or anything. 

Well if you did not use the one on the USCIS site I would just fill out that one and send it on. If you did then I don’t know. We filled it out on the computer, printed and signed and alls good. I don’t think USCIS are too responsive to phone calls. 

I see someone gave you a great answer. Just can’t delete this lol! 

Edited by SuznAaron
Op has good answer just cant delete post.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Saliva said:

Nope, just its on outdated form. I don't really understand what went wrong and not sure what to do. USCIS is not answering any calls or anything. 

I am just wondering:  can you resubmit with the newest downloadable form?

Thank you so much, everyone!

DD5B56DF-4C70-4A4F-A074-C72EA2413B5E.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Hello729 said:

I am just wondering:  can you resubmit with the newest downloadable form?

Yeah it says we can resubmitted because they didn't submit it. But we have to print out everything again probably, cause they put some signatures and dates on every single paper we sent (not really sure if we can use the same attachments in this case or not). But looks like the issue was the barcode at the bottom of the form, that actually didn't print on our printer. 

Edited by Saliva

4 hours ago, Saliva said:

just make sure your printer is set to high quality printing. thats what i ended up having to do

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Received NOA ( Dec. 4th) that the biometrics appt was waived and they will reuse past biometrics. We are also at the Potomac office.... This seemed fairly quick as well. Keep our fingers crossed it continues to be quick.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hi, can folks please remember to update their timelines here on VJ when they file the 751 or when they receive their NOAs? It will help others out. 

Also, my husband received his NOA the other day with Potomac being the service center. I read that center has a 20 to 24 month backlog. He will be applying for naturalization in 9 months. So, we aren't really worried too much about the long backlog. Still, it seems filing for the 751 and having to produce all that evidence, paying the fee, etc. will have been a big waste of time and money. Grr...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
On 12/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, Pb Palumbo said:

Received NOA ( Dec. 4th) that the biometrics appt was waived and they will reuse past biometrics. We are also at the Potomac office.... This seemed fairly quick as well. Keep our fingers crossed it continues to be quick.

That's good news. Congrats! Also, thank you for updating your VJ timeline. :)

On 12/7/2021 at 8:19 PM, Pb Palumbo said:

Did it state in your NOA that you were waived from biometrics? How did you know? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yes it stated that they will reuse my pass byometrics and fingerprints etc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
11 hours ago, SunKistme said:

Just received my I-751 Extension letter today in mail :) Hopefully the total waiting time won't be long lol.

When did you send yours?

Thank you so much, everyone!

DD5B56DF-4C70-4A4F-A074-C72EA2413B5E.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.