Sarge2155

October 2021 - AOS Filers

276 posts in this topic

On 6/16/2022 at 1:47 PM, TedsGirl said:

I’ve been thinking about you! Thank you for checking in♥️ Good to read you, yet frustrated with you as you’re still in limbo re your EAD even after a couple of expedites😟

I want to encourage you as difficult as it is waiting and seeing others getting approved ahead of us, especially those who have filed in 2022 it appears, one thing I am learning with this process is that it is like a marathon in terms of one’s attitude of mind and not a 100 meter dash race! Goodness it’s very difficult to wait especially when one wants to work and get other pieces of ID if you live in a State that requires such. I’m learning, along with you all how long and patience-enduring this process truly is. 

I hope you hear soon. I only wanted to add my own wait time for my EAD to encourage you🤗 Who knows? Perhaps you may not get your EAD and go straight to the interview stage or lack of one? I’ve noticed on Reddit as well as on here, there are a sprinkling of cases being approved without interview. 

Keep your head up and breathe. I promise, you WILL get to the other side of this. We all will🌻

Greetings to all still waiting 🥰

Hey TedsGirl, I appreciate your encouraging words! Just wanted to let you know that my expedite request and EAD were approved today - card is being produced! 

@vespa12 I hope you have good news about an interview schedule in the mail🙏🏿Did you have a RFE request at all during the process yet? Forgive me if you’ve shared that already. I just don’t remember😊

9 hours ago, gflores16 said:

Hey TedsGirl, I appreciate your encouraging words! Just wanted to let you know that my expedite request and EAD were approved today - card is being produced! 

Wahoooo!!! I’m SO happy for you @gflores16🌻At last!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, xxlian said:

We interviewed yesterday, and the status changed to Approved today!

Congratulations to you🎉

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Interviewed July 12, told approved - changed to approved July 15th, card mailed out July 20th and tracking to arrive July 23rd at home. AOS from K1 2 year GC.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/21/2022 at 1:50 PM, Mexis2020 said:

Interviewed July 12, told approved - changed to approved July 15th, card mailed out July 20th and tracking to arrive July 23rd at home. AOS from K1 2 year GC.

Card received as promised on the 22nd - good luck everyone!

8 hours ago, Mexis2020 said:

Card received as promised on the 22nd - good luck everyone!

Congratulations and thank you😀

Edited by TedsGirl

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone here from NY still waiting for interview? Didn't get a combo card, but my I-131 is taking too long to be issued. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
14 hours ago, lae7821 said:

Anyone here from NY still waiting for interview? Didn't get a combo card, but my I-131 is taking too long to be issued. 

I'm in the same situation! Got my EAD a few months ago and had an RFE for our marriage certificate on June 4th. Since then, nothing. Been here nearly a year and want to travel so much!

• 4 weeks later...
Status Date
Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office February 18, 2022
The Post Office picked up mail containing your new card. February 18, 2022
We produced your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. February 18, 2022
We are producing your new card for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. February 15, 2022
We are actively reviewing your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. Our records showed nothing is outstanding at this time. November 5, 2021
We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, and sent you a receipt notice.

I submitted for my mom on October 12 so far only work authorization was approved  

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Got to love waking up to a USCIS email… only for the case update to be they received my RFE response. The one I submitted in June and they had already marked as received! 🤦🏼‍♂️ This is exhausting. I just want to go home and see my family 😩

Timeline

In a complete turn around from yesterday morning, in the evening I logged into my account to see my case has been approved! No interview. A huge relief and very surreal

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, DG92 said:

In a complete turn around from yesterday morning, in the evening I logged into my account to see my case has been approved! No interview. A huge relief and very surreal

That’s amazing! Congratulations! Are you also in NY? May I know which local office is handling your case? 

Timeline
32 minutes ago, lae7821 said:

That’s amazing! Congratulations! Are you also in NY? May I know which local office is handling your case? 

Yes in Manhattan. We moved at the start of September from Brooklyn. Not sure if the move or me nudging them about my RFE last week pushed it forward.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.