Sarge2155

October 2021 - AOS Filers

276 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, AAAH said:

Just got my I130 approved within the last few hours! I485 still pending, fingers crossed for an approval soon. I can’t help to stare at the case status even on our vacation.

Timeline:

10/5/2021 case received

12/30/2021 biometric 

2/8/2022 EAD approved

10/3/2022  AP approved

1/5/2023 RFE for medical requested

1/25/2023 RFE received

1/31/2023 I130 approved

Seattle is my local office but we moved to San Jose between 2022/4-2022/8 so we changed address twice. RFE came from San Jose office even though we are back in Seattle now.

Update: I-485 approved just now!

Good luck everyone!

4 hours ago, AAAH said:

Just got my I130 approved within the last few hours! I485 still pending, fingers crossed for an approval soon. I can’t help to stare at the case status even on our vacation.

Timeline:

10/5/2021 case received

12/30/2021 biometric 

2/8/2022 EAD approved

10/3/2022  AP approved

1/5/2023 RFE for medical requested

1/25/2023 RFE received

1/31/2023 I130 approved

Seattle is my local office but we moved to San Jose between 2022/4-2022/8 so we changed address twice. RFE came from San Jose office even though we are back in Seattle now.

Congratulations on your I-130 approval😀

Here’s to an approval for you soon!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation

45 minutes ago, AAAH said:

Update: I-485 approved just now!

Good luck everyone!

Totally missed this update😀

Wahoo!!Congratulations! I’m sure you’re celebrating tonight🙌🏿

• 4 weeks later...

Hello all👋🏿

Well this morning around 6am USCIS alerted me via text that they had taken action on my case and to sign into my account.

450 days after my first “actively reviewing”, it is actively being reviewed as of February 22nd. Not expecting much as I cannot request an inquiry until April. Anything can happen. Quietly hoping for a mid-June approval AFTER our 2nd year wedding anniversary. Over on the lawfully app there appears to be approvals for a few from 2021, so I will continue to wait patiently🙏🏿

How is everyone else who are still waiting? Drop a line if you’re still out there🌺

We got a NOID (Notice Of Intent to Deny) for the I-130.

Letter clearly outlines why - lack of marital bonafides, that we’re already gathering to reply both online and via mail.

Remaining hopeful although very cautious that this will be it. Should we mess this up we will have to re-file all over again!

I hope y’all hanging in there♥️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 2/23/2023 at 10:45 PM, TedsGirl said:

Hello all👋🏿

Well this morning around 6am USCIS alerted me via text that they had taken action on my case and to sign into my account.

450 days after my first “actively reviewing”, it is actively being reviewed as of February 22nd. Not expecting much as I cannot request an inquiry until April. Anything can happen. Quietly hoping for a mid-June approval AFTER our 2nd year wedding anniversary. Over on the lawfully app there appears to be approvals for a few from 2021, so I will continue to wait patiently🙏🏿

How is everyone else who are still waiting? Drop a line if you’re still out there🌺

Hi TedsGirl, still waiting after 500+ days. Hoping it turns out well with your filing. Thanks for updating us.

14 hours ago, lae7821 said:

Hi TedsGirl, still waiting after 500+ days. Hoping it turns out well with your filing. Thanks for updating us.

Hello, nice to read you😀

It’s surely teaching me patience, all the waiting we must do huh? I hope you hear soon.

Thanks for your kind words🌺 We have a ton of bonafides and just waiting on a couple of documents then we’ll get them to the field office. I do believe that is the silver lining in this, both our I-130 and I-485 are at the field office. 

On 2/24/2023 at 4:47 AM, TedsGirl said:

We got a NOID (Notice Of Intent to Deny) for the I-130.

Letter clearly outlines why - lack of marital bonafides, that we’re already gathering to reply both online and via mail.

Remaining hopeful although very cautious that this will be it. Should we mess this up we will have to re-file all over again!

I hope y’all hanging in there♥️

Hmm, Really after one and half years, thats really funny of them. Good thing you have now more and more evdience now. Your almost there, hopeing the best for you

4 hours ago, NthingLastsForevr said:

Hmm, Really after one and half years, thats really funny of them. Good thing you have now more and more evdience now. Your almost there, hopeing the best for you

Yes. Thank you ☺️ I hope you’re doing good and all is well with you and life as a LPR is grand!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, gflores16 said:

Hi All, 

Update - received an RFE for our marriage certificate late last night 08 March (even though we provided 3 copies lol), and uploaded it today 09 March. 

We’ll see how long before we get another notification. 

good luck to everyone! 

Here’s to a short wait for you!!!!🌺

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, gflores16 said:

Hi All, 

Update - received an RFE for our marriage certificate late last night 08 March (even though we provided 3 copies lol), and uploaded it today 09 March. 

We’ll see how long before we get another notification. 

good luck to everyone! 

We had the same thing happen in January (2023): an RFE for our marriage certificate, which I'm 100% certain we included in our original AOS packet. Like you, we uploaded a copy the day after the RFE was issued. Still waiting for an update since then!

The one tiny bit of helpful news we got from the RFE, though, is that our case now seems to be at the local field office, rather than NBC.

Hope we all get good news soon!

Edited by joe.b

6 minutes ago, joe.b said:

We had the same thing happen in January (2023): an RFE for our marriage certificate, which I'm 100% certain we included in our original AOS packet. Like you, we uploaded a copy the day after the RFE was issued. Still waiting for an update since then!

The one tiny bit of helpful news we got from the RFE, though, is that our case now seems to be at the local field office, rather than NBC.

Hope we all get good news soon!

Has it gone over 60 days, and have you called them for an update? My letter said to call if I don’t hear from them after 60 days. 

Hopefully you don’t need to wait any longer & you get answer soon! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, gflores16 said:

Has it gone over 60 days, and have you called them for an update? My letter said to call if I don’t hear from them after 60 days. 

Hopefully you don’t need to wait any longer & you get answer soon! 

It's only been about 45 days, but thank you for mentioning that. I guess we didn't read the RFE letter closely enough, because I hadn't noticed the thing about 60 days. 😬 Thanks for pointing that out!

I haven't called for an update yet, but tomorrow I'm going to use Ask Emma to try to get an update. And once it's been 60 days, we'll definitely be calling!

• 2 weeks later...

I-130 approved yesterday after our NOID response and now the I-485 is back in active review.

I trust everyone is doing well🌺 Update when you can.

On lawfully I was stunned to see someone file their ROC and get approved in 10 days!?!?! I will NEVER understand USCIS.

67EEC8F3-199A-43A3-A481-4C1AB9DC31BE.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.