aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Aty92 said:

I don’t get it. Everyone is getting approvals… im a july filer and still nothing. I just sent a k3 request

What is your Service Center?

A lot of the approvals amongst September filers come from the Nebraska Service Center. I can tell you with great assurance that the majority of September files (and probably July filers) are still waiting. ;) 

Edited by DutchGuy

52 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

What is your Service Center?

A lot of the approvals amongst September filers come from the Nebraska Service Center. I can tell you with great assurance that the majority of September files (and probably July filers) are still waiting. ;) 

it was nebraska, then i asked emma and it said texas

12 hours ago, DutchGuy said:

Texas SC is currently approving February and March cases. Should be another 3-4 more months for you. 

Best of luck!

Can you please explain how one can find this information?

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Hey Guys,

I am a US citizen and my wife is a Chinese national. I submitted my I-130 on Sept 17th 2021 and got approved yesterday February 16th 2022. I hope everyone either got their approval already or will get it soon. God speed!

PS - My docs were originally at Potomac SC, but the approval letter at the bottom says Nebraska. Not sure if that means anything to anyone or not.

Edited by MarctheShark

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, MarctheShark said:

Hey Guys,

I am a US citizen and my wife is a Chinese national. I submitted my I-130 on Sept 17th 2021 and got approved yesterday February 16th 2022. I hope everyone either got their approval already or will get it soon. God speed!

PS - My docs were originally at Potomac SC, but the approval letter at the bottom says Nebraska. Not sure if that means anything to anyone or not.

CONGRATULATIONS.  WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS.  You can update the timeline, it will help others to expedite their case

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 2/14/2022 at 12:01 AM, Aty92 said:

I don’t get it. Everyone is getting approvals… im a july filer and still nothing. I just sent a k3 request

Stay strong! You will get it, dont worry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, MarctheShark said:

Hey Guys,

Congratulations!!! 

Hi everyone.

Today i got notification from Case tracker which said that we are now being  actively reviewed,155 days after submitting our I130 and 18 days after submitting K3.

i130 NOA1 said Texas SC while K3 receipt said California SC

Edited by totta
event.png

6 hours ago, totta said:

Hi everyone.

Today i got notification from Case tracker which said that we are now being  actively reviewed,155 days after submitting our I130 and 18 days after submitting K3.

i130 NOA1 said Texas SC while K3 receipt said California SC

So you must have I-130 filed around August? I am also Texas and filed my K3 about 18 days ago as well. Happy for you, hopefully we get approvals soon. Mine still says case has been received

6 hours ago, Aty92 said:

So you must have I-130 filed around August? I am also Texas and filed my K3 about 18 days ago as well. Happy for you, hopefully we get approvals soon. Mine still says case has been received

Thanks for reply, we hope so .

Actually we submitted in 14 September .

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.