aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We got our I-130 approval today!!

I noticed a second AR, went into the documents section of the USCIS account and the approval was there!

PD - Sept 27, 2021

AR#1- Feb 20, 2022

AR#2 - Feb 28, 2022

Approval - Feb 28, 2022

Service Center: Nebraska

We did not file K3.

Hoping for quick approvals for everyone!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
8 minutes ago, M.Knaebel said:

I noticed a second AR, went into the documents section of the USCIS account and the approval was there!

PD - Sept 27, 2021

AR#1- Feb 20, 2022

AR#2 - Feb 28, 2022

Approval - Feb 28, 2022

We did not file K3.

Congratulations mate, still waiting here, first AR Feb 20, 2022 as well. Texas Service Center, hope mine is coming too🙏🏽

4 hours ago, DanielEya said:

Congratulations mate, still waiting here, first AR Feb 20, 2022 as well. Texas Service Center, hope mine is coming too🙏🏽

I don't want to ruin your hopes, since every case is different, but I am a Texas - September filer myself. Got my AR 22 Feb.

It seems that for some odd reasons all September filers in Texas got an AR in February. However, when monitoring the approvals of TXC in a Facebook group a majority of the approvals are those who filed in March 2021. It seems like the sweet spot is exactly 11 months after filing, so I would advise to keep August 2022 for approval in your mind. I hope yourself and I are outliers though and get approved way before that.

Goodluck and fingers crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 9/20/2021 at 8:18 PM, Dat240 said:

I’ll for sure call but I’ve been told the same. 
been told if I get the same center by mail , it’s mostly likely my center 

I know this was months ago.lol  But, figured I’d share my experience. Yes please call! My receipt notice was sent and my attorney forwarded it to me & my service center was Nebraska as well. Months later (without notice to either me OR my attorney) it was transferred to Texas service center. Had I not inquired about my case via Emma, we woulda still been under the impression it was in Nebraska. 

Edited by Dee002

Timeline
50 minutes ago, DutchGuy said:

I don't want to ruin your hopes, since every case is different, but I am a Texas - September filer myself. Got my AR 22 Feb.

It seems that for some odd reasons all September filers in Texas got an AR in February. However, when monitoring the approvals of TXC in a Facebook group a majority of the approvals are those who filed in March 2021. It seems like the sweet spot is exactly 11 months after filing, so I would advise to keep August 2022 for approval in your mind. I hope yourself and I are outliers though and get approved way before that.

Goodluck and fingers crossed!

I understand but the thing is I filed K-3. After 4 months I got my first AR as the September filers. Assume you are correct, my K-3 application should prevent my CR1 application to go over 7 months, as I have exactly 3 months left before I can submit a service request for my K-3 application. Whatever the case, they have to approve my application by the emd of May!

Don’t forget, those who are being approved at the moment got their AR on February 19, 2022 to February 22. 2022, assuming you already have 4+ months of waiting and it was your first AR.

Edited by DanielEya

1 minute ago, DanielEya said:

I understand but the thing is I filed K-3. After 4 months I got my first AR as the September filers. Assume you are correct, my K-3 application should prevent my CR1 application to go over 7 months, as I have exactly 3 months left before I can submit a service request for my K-3 application.

Will you make a post about submitting service request about K3 if you do not receive I-130 NOA2? I would be interested to see what happens. 

A member in another thread mentioned submitting an inquiry after their I-130 was outside of processing time and nothing happened

See here: 

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Kor2USA said:

Will you make a post about submitting service request about K3 if you do not receive I-130 NOA2? I would be interested to see what happens. 

A member in another thread mentioned submitting an inquiry after their I-130 was outside of processing time and nothing happened

See here: 

Off course I will make a post about it. Each case is different, the number of applications that get processed in less that 7 months(K-3 max if you filed) is extremely higher than those exceeding processing time. Having only one data point isn’t really helpful. Plus, In our case, K-3 is still part of the law. So, when the time comes, I will get in touch with USCIS and probably NVC and our representatives so they apply the law.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, M.Knaebel said:

PD - Sept 27, 2021

AR#1- Feb 20, 2022

AR#2 - Feb 28, 2022

Approval - Feb 28, 2022

We did not file K3.

Same way I found out my husband approval yesterday 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We got our I-130 approval too today!!

PD - Sept 22, 2021

AR#1- Feb 20, 2022

AR#2 - Feb 28, 2022

Approval - Feb 28, 2022

Truly thankful to God!!!

I saw today that we got AR since 02/20. I am LPR who filed for UK spouse. I pray we do not have long to wait for our approval too now. Congrats to all who have been approved so far ♥️

PD: 09/15/21

SC: Vermont

Petitioner: LPR, Atlanta Georgia

Beneficiary: UK

AR: 02/20/22

14 hours ago, Mambu said:

We got our I-130 approval too today!!

PD - Sept 22, 2021

AR#1- Feb 20, 2022

AR#2 - Feb 28, 2022

Approval - Feb 28, 2022

Truly thankful to God!!!

Congratulations 🎈 

event.png

On 9/13/2021 at 7:11 AM, aerodnight said:

Hi everyone,

Starting a new topic for people who filed I-130 in september. We filed on 2nd september and received NOA1 on the same day. Our PD is also the same day. Please share when you'll get actively reviewed status on your case and feel free to say hi as well :) 

I got the notice of acceptance on sept 9 2021 and the actively reviewing on sept 22 2021. Still nothing new

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.