ArwaE

AUGUST 2021 NVC SUBMISSIONS

470 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

So reading back in a thread of June/July submissions, I noticed that for the most part it was almost 2 months +/- 3 days?

Did anyone else notice this?

Based on this, I'm expecting to hear back anywhere around 19-26 October (so about a week to 10 days from today) since my submission day was August 22.

*fingers crossed*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
11 hours ago, Zaraa said:

Bro, you gotta wait two months for your case to be reviewed 

i suggest you to upload all the additional documents so that you don't stand in resubmitted queue after getting reviewed once

What additional documents ? 🤔 are they mandatory ?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
25 minutes ago, MrsSmithh said:

What additional documents ? 🤔 are they mandatory ?

Any additional documents related to your case

like if someoneelse is sponsoring,

Upload all their details like transcripts,W2 and so on

and if any of the spouses had any previous marriage, upload the divorce certificate too

so you better be safe than being trapped for another two or God knows how many more months to review the resubmitted documents

did you understand? 😊

i hope it helped

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Zaraa said:

Any additional documents related to your case

like if someoneelse is sponsoring,

Upload all their details like transcripts,W2 and so on

and if any of the spouses had any previous marriage, upload the divorce certificate too

so you better be safe than being trapped for another two or God knows how many more months to review the resubmitted documents

did you understand? 😊

i hope it helped

Yes I understand thank you. I thought I was missing something more. Are transcripts required ? Or are tax returns acceptable. 
also what if your joint sponsor didn’t answer the military question on AOS (not purposely) would there be an issue ? Or should I let her redo it and add it to additional documents ? 
Finally if you add documents to your case now, is that your new submission date ?

sorry about the question. I just need to be clarified. These things are so exhausting 

1 hour ago, ArwaE said:

So reading back in a thread of June/July submissions, I noticed that for the most part it was almost 2 months +/- 3 days?

Did anyone else notice this?

Based on this, I'm expecting to hear back anywhere around 19-26 October (so about a week to 10 days from today) since my submission day was August 22.

*fingers crossed*

Unfortunately they are running about 76-78 days lately. 

Timeline
On 10/11/2021 at 12:49 PM, MrsSmithh said:

Yes I understand thank you. I thought I was missing something more. Are transcripts required ? Or are tax returns acceptable. 
also what if your joint sponsor didn’t answer the military question on AOS (not purposely) would there be an issue ? Or should I let her redo it and add it to additional documents ? 
Finally if you add documents to your case now, is that your new submission date ?

sorry about the question. I just need to be clarified. These things are so exhausting 

My husband uploaded tax returns earlier and then they asked for W2. So he had to upload that too

and about the military question i have no idea, in case if it’s missed, let it be.

Everytime you upload a new document your submission date becomes the current date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Got the documentarily quallified email today!

Submission date Aug 3, so that's about 70 days for me.

EDIT: I logged into CEAC and it shows "accepted" for my spouse's visa application and civil docs, but "incomplete" for sponsor & joint sponsor. It seems other people had a similar issue... just want to be sure there's no need to do anything if I already have gotten the DQ email?

Edited by Bill Hamze

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill Hamze said:

EDIT: I logged into CEAC and it shows "accepted" for my spouse's visa application and civil docs, but "incomplete" for sponsor & joint sponsor. It seems other people had a similar issue... just want to be sure there's no need to do anything if I already have gotten the DQ email?

I think you should try calling NVC

Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill Hamze said:

If it says incomplete, then it means there’s some document missing and you didn’t upload. Because it happened to me as well, once we uploaded all the docs and submitted then the status changed to complete

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
6 hours ago, Zaraa said:

If it says incomplete, then it means there’s some document missing and you didn’t upload. Because it happened to me as well, once we uploaded all the docs and submitted then the status changed to complete

Odd that it says incomplete, but they DQ'ed us anyway. When I click on the "incomplete" link, it says "application error" and takes me back to the login page without showing which documents are missing (if any). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.