J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

Timeline

it seems like we're going to start gearing up for August approvals soon. is anyone willing to take on daily updates for August once we start seeing consistent action? we're thinking USCIS will begin working on august within the next 2 weeks. so maybe for someone to start running daily scans!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I don't know how to do daily scans because I'm not computer savvy.

I spent a few minutes playing around with the case tracker app and found out it lets me search 500 cases at a time. August cases start from 118500 to 131500 so I put in the case number WAC2190118500 and searched for status of 500 cases. I then exported the results in excel and filtered cases for "I-129F ". This lets me see the cases with the last updated date:

image.png.8417b1bc77c965eb62d88f34f730666d.png

I wonder if that could be a way to do daily scans. It's pretty inefficient and time consuming but it's the only way I can think of lol.

5 hours ago, nagy said:

Hoping to start to see August cases this Monday 

That'll be amazing. Based on an image posted by DSBeijin, it's possible by beginning of October they start August cases.

These are the current opened cases.

Screenshot_20220918_092737_Chrome.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
39 minutes ago, A+N said:

How do we know what group we are in? I see in other month threads they refer to what group of cases is being worked on? 

Check the last six numbers on blocks of 500 so WAC2190118863 would be on the 118500 group

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

Is there anything you guys are doing proactively while patiently waiting for an approval? 

My fiancé is translating her vaccination documents into English. We're also making a scrapbook/photo album of all the visits we had after filing the petition in case they wanted to see it in the interview. 

1 hour ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

Finally good news for us. They started processing august cases. A few updates but they will speed up soon 

How many did they process?

Could it be expedited cases?

13 minutes ago, EdwinShinobi said:

How many did they process?

Could it be expedited cases?

a few cases not many , i am not able to scan all but i'd say 7-8 cases , i don't think so because one of them was rfe ! , maybe you are right i have no idea 

Edited by fenerbahce1907

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/18/2022 at 3:02 PM, Catperson_rx said:

I don't know how to do daily scans because I'm not computer savvy.

I spent a few minutes playing around with the case tracker app and found out it lets me search 500 cases at a time. August cases start from 118500 to 131500 so I put in the case number WAC2190118500 and searched for status of 500 cases. I then exported the results in excel and filtered cases for "I-129F ". This lets me see the cases with the last updated date:

image.png.8417b1bc77c965eb62d88f34f730666d.png

I wonder if that could be a way to do daily scans. It's pretty inefficient and time consuming but it's the only way I can think of lol.

Hello can you show us on how you do this? Thanks. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Groups who are tracking other months seem to already have efficient scripts for running reports on an entire month’s worth of data. If someone is interested in managing the daily case reports for August, you might ask user Cheddy, who posts the reports in the July group, if they could share their script and maybe explain how to run it each day. 

Edited by gordonsmith

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.