J&D1008

August 2021 K1 Filers - I129F

633 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, MountainManul said:

Yes, definitely. I got Pfizer and its booster.

I really don't know about interviews. If you find out yourself, let me know. Good luck :). When was your NOA1?

We applied on July 6 2021. 
where did you the Pfizer in Almaty ? What clinic? Thank you !!! 

I will let you know and good luck to you too !!!! Stay strong 

Edited by Nat Dan

6 hours ago, Nat Dan said:

We applied on July 6 2021. 
where did you the Pfizer in Almaty ? What clinic? Thank you !!! 

I will let you know and good luck to you too !!!! Stay strong 

I got Pfizer back in April and it was not in Almaty. Some of my friends got it in Nur-Sultan in Abu Dhabi Plaza. Last I heard, it is still possible to get shots in the mall. I don't know about the situation in Almaty since I had Pfizer

6 hours ago, MountainManul said:

I got Pfizer back in April and it was not in Almaty. Some of my friends got it in Nur-Sultan in Abu Dhabi Plaza. Last I heard, it is still possible to get shots in the mall. I don't know about the situation in Almaty since I had Pfizer

How was it possible for you to do vaccine if you have to provide documentation of leaving the country which you still don’t have from my understanding. I assume you have connection of some sort 

Edited by Nat Dan

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

I 129 F Sent: August 29th 2021

I 129 F Received: August 31st 2021

I 129 F Notice: September 1 2021

Just passed the 10.5 month mark with an update on processing to 80% of cases complete in 13.5 months. That takes us to mid-October.

Every time I feel like I am getting close, they keep pushing it back, .5 months at a time. I am hoping to get an RFE soon as I need to update some information *fingers crossed*

Prayers for everyone waiting......

On 7/3/2022 at 6:28 AM, MountainManul said:

14 days? Just wow.

It was the fastest routine time I'd ever seen from NOA1-NOA2! I'm still not sure why. I was hoping it wouldn't be the full 10 mos but we're about to hit 12 here with this Aug thread :(

7 hours ago, Daisy.Chain said:

It was the fastest routine time I'd ever seen from NOA1-NOA2! I'm still not sure why. I was hoping it wouldn't be the full 10 mos but we're about to hit 12 here with this Aug thread :(

my friend ,We are on the same boat. This is ridiculous but there is nothing we can do :( just wait more and more

Timeline
5 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

my friend ,We are on the same boat. This is ridiculous but there is nothing we can do :( just wait more and more

I am so afraid for my fiances life and well being he's already struggling so much. I tried to expedite our petition twice for humanitarian reasons and loss of wages and both times I was denied. My state congress has been of no help. I am about to file a third expedite request but I just know it will fall on deaf ears. Please pray for us!

5 hours ago, SaraClaire11 said:

I am so afraid for my fiances life and well being he's already struggling so much. I tried to expedite our petition twice for humanitarian reasons and loss of wages and both times I was denied. My state congress has been of no help. I am about to file a third expedite request but I just know it will fall on deaf ears. Please pray for us!

I hope , They will not deny this time. But sounds impossible. I am struggling as well. I always thought. I am a patience person. As I see , i am not at all. So many people got married in illegal way. We wanted to do things done in right way. But it seems. It doesn't work this way. I hope. God will give us good news soon. Keep patience! 

1 minute ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

I hope , They will not deny this time. But sounds impossible. I am struggling as well. I always thought. I am a patience person. As I see , i am not at all. So many people got married in illegal way. We wanted to do things done in right way. But it seems. It doesn't work this way. I hope. God will give us good news soon. Keep patience! 

I’am in the same spot my fiancé lost work and lost house and our expedited was denied multiple times. So I am now paying for the housing and fiancés food. Furthermore single mom. They only expedite  if  you are from Ukrainian. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Nat Dan said:

I’am in the same spot my fiancé lost work and lost house and our expedited was denied multiple times. So I am now paying for the housing and fiancés food. Furthermore single mom. They only expedite  if  you are from Ukrainian. 

How frustrating! I have also been supporting my fiancé this year, things just keep getting worse in his country. 

I am sending love and prayers to everyone that is suffering. 🙏🏻❤️

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
24 minutes ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

Hi guys. 

I wanna ask one question. Do you really think , they will able to process August files on September or earlier? I know. They even didn’t start processing July files. I am just curious ☺️

I think there may be a stray one here or there that slips in, but I wouldn't count on it. We are late July filers (1 year since NOA1 today actually), I am expecting the NOA2 to be at the end of August or beginning of September if we get lucky. Anything before that would be a bonus.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MarJhi said:

I think there may be a stray one here or there that slips in, but I wouldn't count on it. We are late July filers (1 year since NOA1 today actually), I am expecting the NOA2 to be at the end of August or beginning of September if we get lucky. Anything before that would be a bonus.

In the July/August K1 face book group someone posted that when trying to expedite they spoke to a USCIS agent that said they expect to be on early August by the 3rd week in September. Based on what we've been seeing so far, I would think mid to late September is reasonable for late July and early August filers for their NOA2s. We're getting closer!

3 hours ago, CassieJo said:

In the July/August K1 face book group someone posted that when trying to expedite they spoke to a USCIS agent that said they expect to be on early August by the 3rd week in September. Based on what we've been seeing so far, I would think mid to late September is reasonable for late July and early August filers for their NOA2s. We're getting closer!

November filer here. Seems they took the current 13.5 month estimate that displays on their web site and added it to "early august".  For this to be accurate the processing time would have to stop increasing . Wish I could believe that.

Timeline

I'm late August and expecting to hear something by mid October, anything before that will be a huge blessing at this point.

Going to visit my fiancé for the 3rd time in 27 days. We plan on prepping for the interview as much as possible while I'm there even if it could be 5-6 months from now.

We are all so close I can feel it!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.