Murph4865

I thought

30 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Plus, sitting around with nothing to do will do it also. My wife was always walking to the store and helping on the farm. Now, she stays in the "air con" and taking care of the house and little boy. Fortunately, she tries to watch what she eats but I have seen her eat a 16oz ribeye like a grown man. 

This thread is really funny.  I can’t say anything more because Chinook reads this forum.

😎

4 hours ago, AlaMike said:

Plus, sitting around with nothing to do will do it also. My wife was always walking to the store and helping on the farm. Now, she stays in the "air con" and taking care of the house and little boy. Fortunately, she tries to watch what she eats but I have seen her eat a 16oz ribeye like a grown man. 

I took my wife to Ihop she had the same thing as me which was a 12oz tbine 3 eggs and she had toast instead of pancakes yesterday and she ate it all, i was like omg where did she put it at 4’ 9” and 88lbs

Oh Dang my wife caught me, she told me she seen this post about her eating so much, WHOOPS. 😹😹😹😹

On 8/12/2021 at 1:45 PM, Murph4865 said:

I took my wife to Ihop she had the same thing as me which was a 12oz tbine 3 eggs and she had toast instead of pancakes yesterday and she ate it all, i was like omg where did she put it at 4’ 9” and 88lbs

Soon she'll be 100++ lbs :P

~Chinook

My wife’s been here 6 years and added 12lbs 89-> 101. She decided a couple years ago that her and her friend group needed to join a gym.  For the first 6+ months I was pretty sure it was just a new place to take selfie’s in sportswear as they would be gone 45 min (it’s a 15 min drive each way) and there would be dozens of Facebook pictures posted by various machines. For the last year she’s been going 4 times a week and putting in an hour when she goes.  I just wish I could now get rid of the various Craigslist finds of gym equipment she’s accumulated in the basement. 

2 minutes ago, jskibo said:

My wife’s been here 6 years and added 12lbs 89-> 101. She decided a couple years ago that her and her friend group needed to join a gym.  For the first 6+ months I was pretty sure it was just a new place to take selfie’s in sportswear as they would be gone 45 min (it’s a 15 min drive each way) and there would be dozens of Facebook pictures posted by various machines. For the last year she’s been going 4 times a week and putting in an hour when she goes.  I just wish I could now get rid of the various Craigslist finds of gym equipment she’s accumulated in the basement. 

Omg, at least she stayed with it for getting in shape.

1 hour ago, jskibo said:

My wife’s been here 6 years and added 12lbs 89-> 101. She decided a couple years ago that her and her friend group needed to join a gym.  For the first 6+ months I was pretty sure it was just a new place to take selfie’s in sportswear as they would be gone 45 min (it’s a 15 min drive each way) and there would be dozens of Facebook pictures posted by various machines. For the last year she’s been going 4 times a week and putting in an hour when she goes.  I just wish I could now get rid of the various Craigslist finds of gym equipment she’s accumulated in the basement

"But, it was a good deal, hun!" I spent a lot of time explaining to my wife in the first few months she was here that sales in American malls weren't really sales.)))

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, boris64 said:

"But, it was a good deal, hun!" I spent a lot of time explaining to my wife in the first few months she was here that sales in American malls weren't really sales.)))

My wife can't walk past any "Buy one, get one"  deals, even if is stuff we don't need. 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.