Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Twiz&Toz said:

This is for world wide. The jump is bc other country’s started doing more visa interviews. Montreal is the same speed just doing more interviews in different classes. I know they stopped doing interview for the lottery winners and I think in aug those country’s started to do more. Fingers crossed we get letters and a lot of them in the next week. Just pray they still do interviews and not pull a may repeat.

Yeah, the point of my post was to highlight the difference between Montreal and other consulates.

London for example (stats of which I posted about before), has reached June 2021 DQ for interviews in September. In August and September London interviewed applicants with DQs spanning across 6 months. I had previously said this was either before number of DQs were very few in those months and/or they interviewed many many more applicants in August and September.

This article saying ILs issued increased by 75% may indicate the latter being a factor.

2 hours ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Yeah, the point of my post was to highlight the difference between Montreal and other consulates.

London for example (stats of which I posted about before), has reached June 2021 DQ for interviews in September. In August and September London interviewed applicants with DQs spanning across 6 months. I had previously said this was either before number of DQs were very few in those months and/or they interviewed many many more applicants in August and September.

This article saying ILs issued increased by 75% may indicate the latter being a factor.

Truth but that number is also including all the consulates reopening that were closed. London never closed it door like Montreal did they were always open just slower from what I was seeing going threw all the posts. It could be worse as there one consulate that is doing interviews then ur put in ap bc the country can’t do medicals. Montreal’s speed hasn’t changed from when they opened they just added more groups there for slowing ir1 cr1 down :(but with tier 2 all being at the same lvl we may get a boost or they may now try to catch up tier 3 and 4. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
8 hours ago, zor435 said:

Does anyone have any info on the implications of being pregnant for the medical exam? 

This is covered in the FAQ, which is linked in my signature line

forum instructions 

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Canada.gif

Timeline

I have seen some interview reviews talking about they were asked to show "Proof of Visa Payment" What does that mean? I want my wife to be as prepared as possible for her interview. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mmcam said:

Soooo…. Anyone get an interview date yet?

People usually post on here if they get an IL.

Please update your timeline and request Hawkriders to put you on the spreadsheet.

5 minutes ago, goddy said:

I don’t think so , from the look of things I don’t think it’s happening this week

Ugh… this effing sucks. I’m so pissed about this whole process. The government needs to understand all the peoples lives theyre affecting. Most unprofessional crapshoot I’ve ever been apart of. Shame on them. 

Edited by Mmcam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.