Murph4865

Sorry

13 posts in this topic

Want to say sorry for the bickering back and forth on the visa issue post i had made but i did nothing to deserve the berating that paul guy was giving me, i tried to keep from cursing, but after being called what he called me there and in a personal message i had enough,  please accept my apologies all. 

4 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

This place can get pretty heated. Some of the people on here think they're crazy smart. I didn't see the post, but don't worry about it. 

It had got pretty heated with being called certain names cause i posted while i was frustrated, so some have taken it the wrong way. We all say things in the wrong way while being frustrated to be able to vent for stress relief. 

11 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

It had got pretty heated with being called certain names cause i posted while i was frustrated, so some have taken it the wrong way. We all say things in the wrong way while being frustrated to be able to vent for stress relief. 

The bad stuff has been removed, looks like it got pretty bad. I'm glad it all worked out for you! My wife's from the Philippines too BTW. Just got her citizenship, so we just finished the entire process. What a wild ride. 

2 minutes ago, Redheadguy03 said:

The bad stuff has been removed, looks like it got pretty bad. I'm glad it all worked out for you! My wife's from the Philippines too BTW. Just got her citizenship, so we just finished the entire process. What a wild ride. 

How bad is the citizenship test

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Murph4865 said:

How bad is the citizenship test

It’s easy.  USCIS has iPhone and android apps.  Play the app fir 4 hours.  Impossible to fail the test after that.  

You won’t have I-751 hell.  Many of us envy you and your wife.  Sorry I missed the original thread.  

Congrats 

Edited by Mike E

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one non constructive post removed

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post removed for tos violation

Attempt to bypass the Forums language filter through the use of alternative characters to spell profanities or through the posting of images containing profanity.
Edited by Ban Hammer

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just read the last post

Refused does not mean refused

it means going thru AP 

she probably left the interview upset and maybe crying / i did when we went thru 6 years to get a visa

its heartbreaking and the process is so invasive when  you have to expose personal information and feelings

Don't give up on someone you love

Give it a chance

All the Phillippine women i know are the best 

As far as the bickering back and forth ,  don't be sorry

in the past this" bickering" has bought out information that actually turned into helping the poster as some don't tell all the info at first

Edited by JeanneAdil

Everyone has bad moments, especially during this immigration process. Your journey in particular was incredibly frustrating.

Thank you for being mature enough to apologize. I've always believed that the real measure of a man is what he does after he realizes he's said/done something wrong.

9 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

Want to say sorry for the bickering back and forth on the visa issue post i had made but i did nothing to deserve the berating that paul guy was giving me, i tried to keep from cursing, but after being called what he called me there and in a personal message i had enough,  please accept my apologies all. 

It's all good, no need to apologize. 

The guy you were bickering with probably doesn't know where Philippines is, You can't sweat any key board warriors.  

10 hours ago, Murph4865 said:

There is a report button

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.