J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Austin&Olga said:

Hi all. I'm in the same boat with our NOA1 received July 7. It seems like things are so backlogged right now they are completing like 1-2 NOA2s per day. Any reason for the major backlog and any hope/optimism that they begin speeding things up? My original NOA2 estimate date was early March. I received an email today that it's now May 10.

You received an email about your estimated date? Is there a certain place where I can check this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
15 minutes ago, rocky95 said:

You received an email about your estimated date? Is there a certain place where I can check this?

Enter your timeline on your profile and it will generate an estimated date. 

6 hours ago, slavaskii said:

If you don't mind me asking, do you recall the exact number of cases processed today? There hasn't been a day over 100 in a very long time so I'm very curious if you saw that happen this morning. March filers got 64 approvals/RFEs in all today and I know February is still fair game as well.

As promised, 137 case were processed on 18.01.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 174630.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
57 minutes ago, Fk254 said:

Are you really sure it was upto 137.... ?? That's a very nice move and progress 

It looks like they worked 137 K1 cases which is not exclusive to just March filers. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
10 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

It looks like they worked 137 K1 cases which is not exclusive to just March filers. 

Yup! March filers recorded 64 processed according to our main chart here. February has under 200 cases now if we're to assume the rest went to them, which is great because they've been processing for a long while now. The 137 number is our best in a very, very long time, so let's hope everything's back to business :) And once February gets done, March will get those 100+ a day, so that's a lot to look forward to.

K-1 Visa Process: Complete 

I-129F Sent: 03/16/2021

I-129F Picked Up from Dallas Lockbox: 03/18/2021

NOA1: Received 03/17/2021 (backdated); notice date 04/08/2021

NOA2: 2/18/22 

NVC Received: 03/08/2022

NVC Case Number: 03/17/2022

Interview: 06/06/2022 —> Approved!

Wedding: 08/02/2022 🥳

AOS Process: Complete 

I-435/I-765/I-131 Sent: 08/09/2022

I-435/I-765/I-131 Picked up from Chicago PO Box: 08/10/2022

Priority Date: 08/10/2022 (NBC)

I-864 RFE: 08/25/2022

Biometrics: 09/08/2022 

Active Reviews: 09/08/2022 (EAD), 09/09/2022 (AOS)

RFE Response Sent: 09/15/2022

EAD / AP Approval: 06/06/2023 (approval notice in portal, no status update)

I-485 Approval: 04/19/2024 🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
8 hours ago, DSBeijing said:

As promised, 137 case were processed on 18.01.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 174630.png

Wow.. this is super cool.

How do you get this view? What database did you connect to? Could you please share how we can see this?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Austin&Olga said:

Where do you get that information from @DSBeijing?

I am curious too. This is super cool. @DSBeijing

Please let us know what database did you connect to? I am a software engineer so I would LOVE to play with this data :)

3 hours ago, Vin&Vish said:

I am curious too. This is super cool. @DSBeijing

Please let us know what database did you connect to? I am a software engineer so I would LOVE to play with this data :)

I developed a software that, downloads USCIS data on large scale and then saves it local Database or exports in excel, it also provides statistics overview for cases and does some basic statistics (calculates processing rate). Since it retains downloaded data, it allows me to filter cases out for later updates, so initially i downloaded 100000 USCIS cases, but then i just filtered out K1 (32000 cases) and I am now tracking only those. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, DSBeijing said:

From USCIS website

Thanks @DSBeijing

I had a hunch that it was from USCIS website. Could you tell specifically where can I find more info about this database? Is it updated daily?

Thank you very much!

8 minutes ago, Vin&Vish said:

Thanks @DSBeijing

I had a hunch that it was from USCIS website. Could you tell specifically where can I find more info about this database? Is it updated daily?

Thank you very much!

it is my local SQLite database, that I maintain for myself, I run the tool (c# based web scrapper) once a day. depending on my internet connection (great fire wall of china), it takes me anywhere from 5-15 minutes to collect the data from USCIS.

it still has some bugs, but its my hobby project, so I am working on it in my free time.

Edited by DSBeijing

Timeline
15 hours ago, DSBeijing said:

it is my local SQLite database, that I maintain for myself, I run the tool (c# based web scrapper) once a day. depending on my internet connection (great fire wall of china), it takes me anywhere from 5-15 minutes to collect the data from USCIS.

it still has some bugs, but its my hobby project, so I am working on it in my free time.

You are doing some great work! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.