J&D1008

JULY 2021 I-129 K-1 FFILERS

721 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
10 hours ago, Catperson_rx said:

Lol same I'm at day 305 and have a countdown to day 365. I just want days and weeks to go by as fast as possible and seeing the countdown helps me cope a little bit. Glad I'm not the only one.

Yeah when we first started, it said our estimated approval time was mid March of this year, now it's moved to the end of August. For every 2 steps forward you take 1 step back. 

Edited by MarJhi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

July filers, do we have anyone who will do the scans and sheets once our time comes?

i did find this, don't know who's the author or how reliable it is though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/edit?usp=drivesdk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, JankoB said:

July filers, do we have anyone who will do the scans and sheets once our time comes?

i did find this, don't know who's the author or how reliable it is though

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15hiSOTm85W1CG6c0jzQ8B7lXLo1JEwsWKr3zIszC2Zg/edit?usp=drivesdk

I think these are updated for July at least, movements have been pretty slow, mostly withdrawals being sent to USCIS. It's not worth scanning now, but it certainly would be as soon as they reach June. Someone always comes up with daily updates, I would if I knew how to code. I keep an eye on the first week of July as it's my NOA1 range, through case tracker app.  

Timeline

Scanned July groups yesterday, those we see in this sheet, minor changes since last update - one approval more, two denials more and three less "other" .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

"The CIS Ombudsman's Webinar Series: USCIS' Backlog Reduction Efforts"

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2022/06/14/cis-ombudsmans-webinar-series-uscis-backlog-reduction-efforts

I’m pretty curious about what USCIS will tell us.🤔

This is the last month's webinar.

Edited by Ako & Rich

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

@Ako & Rich thanks for sharing that video!

They address the 1-129f processing times specifically @ 28:25, but they only really talked about the 6-month processing goal for the end of FY 2023 and additional delays caused by restructuring of the California Service Center (thought I'm not sure when that happened).

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, meladee said:

@Ako & Rich thanks for sharing that video!

They address the 1-129f processing times specifically @ 28:25, but they only really talked about the 6-month processing goal for the end of FY 2023 and additional delays caused by restructuring of the California Service Center (thought I'm not sure when that happened).

About 10 days after the May webinar (18th), they changed K1 processing time from 10.5 months to 13 months!

I’m pretty sure they’ll tell us another ridiculous excuse for their slow progress in the June 22nd webinar😩

@meladee, I’ll share a video of the June webinar if I find it on YouTube. 

Timeline

https://vicdus.github.io/uscis-case-statistics/?center=WAC&form=I-129F&mode=data_center_year_code_day_serial&fy=21

I went to look for any changes from yesterday on this chart, all I see is two expedites denied. In all 10xxxx range.

Edit: Xiaova reported approvals in 102000 ranges and this chart doesn't show that. Having enough of numbers, charts, sheets, posts, tweets yet can't stop checking for any good news few times a day.

Edited by JankoB

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Liz y Yordano said:

Had Anyone heard or got anything from the California center 🤷🏽‍♀️ NOA1 July 26, 21

but omg they making me crazy 🫠

July 2 here, nothing yet. Guess our turn will come mid-August, hopefully. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.