Lebanese23

I-751 May 2021 Filers

601 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Keiko2325 said:

actually I do have one more question if you don’t mind.. we moved to a new apartment so the lease date started last year in december. Do they require us to provide proof of living together for the past 3 years? or as long as we can show our current lease showing that we still live together that’s fine? 

you can get a letter/lease copy for your previous leases from Management offices if you were leasing legally.  Also, you can provide Driving Licenses with old address for both you and your spouse (I always keep photo of my any ID), any Bills etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I was just curious how long it takes to get back a response from an inquire of status outside of normal times. 

I am a texas center who filed May 26th and now it states may 30th. I filed an inquiry a couple of days ago, maybe monday or tuesday. 

Here's the thing, my status online has continued to be Case has been received, I received a biometrics waiver in the mail with the new extended 24month letter but the status has never changed since day 1. It still says to this day "case has been received" 

any insights would be helpful. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 4/15/2022 at 6:35 AM, anjad22 said:

I was just curious how long it takes to get back a response from an inquire of status outside of normal times. 

I am a texas center who filed May 26th and now it states may 30th. I filed an inquiry a couple of days ago, maybe monday or tuesday. 

Here's the thing, my status online has continued to be Case has been received, I received a biometrics waiver in the mail with the new extended 24month letter but the status has never changed since day 1. It still says to this day "case has been received" 

About a month. However, USCIS didn't provide anything. They simply say no information can be provided

Timeline
On 4/16/2022 at 1:35 PM, pittfiler said:

About a month. However, USCIS didn't provide anything. They simply say no information can be provided

Did you ever get a resolution on the case? As in even after "no information can be provided" did you receive the card in the mail or any sort of action or are you still waiting. 

Looks like they only logged my "case was received" status on June 2nd so technically I guess I should wait until that date has come up but I checked this morning and the SCR location is already at June 2nd, so I am guessing Im still in limbo. 

I am hoping for a resolution before the expiry of the extension letter, that is all I care about. 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, anjad22 said:

Did you ever get a resolution on the case? As in even after "no information can be provided" did you receive the card in the mail or any sort of action or are you still waiting. 

Looks like they only logged my "case was received" status on June 2nd so technically I guess I should wait until that date has come up but I checked this morning and the SCR location is already at June 2nd, so I am guessing Im still in limbo. 

I am hoping for a resolution before the expiry of the extension letter, that is all I care about. 

no update. i even got our representative involved. there is nothing i can think of doing

Timeline
7 minutes ago, anjad22 said:

Which service center and how long ago since your filing date came up were you an april filer?

it's in my signature and timeline

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Cuba
Timeline

Waiting on i-751 since May 2021 and we filed n-400 in March 2022. 

i-751 has been at EAC (Vermont Service Center) but today got an update: "Case Transferred To Another Office"

No other information so I guess I will wait for the letter in the mail for the details....

2022-04-19 11_43_06-Window.png

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, LoveBird said:

i-751 has been at EAC (Vermont Service Center) but today got an update: "Case Transferred To Another Office"

No other information so I guess I will wait for the letter in the mail for the details....

Probably on its way to the NBC where your N400 is. I think, after that it goes to local office and sits on another queue until they schedule your interview. I think... 🤔

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I got the same update today for the i751 that it is being transferred to another office. N400 still under review.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:44 AM, LoveBird said:

I got the same update today for the i751 that it is being transferred to another office. N400 still under review.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
11 hours ago, LirikVJUser said:

Any movements on your inquiry?

Is it worth filing an inquiry if outside of SRC time range?

We are June 11, 2021.  I’m kinda wondering if I should just wait an extra 2weeks after receipt date to file since it looks like they keep back tracking.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
On 4/15/2022 at 6:35 AM, anjad22 said:

Exact same boat here. No news yet

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.