Lebanese23

I-751 May 2021 Filers

601 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Lebanon
Timeline

We got a n-400 interview date letter in the mail yesterday scheduled for November 3 in the chicago office. We applied for naturalization end of May. So that went pretty quickly. Our 751 is still pending. We are preparing for the naturalization interview.

i noticed some were prepared for double interview but they only focused on naturalization. Any tips. Should I even bother preparing paper for green card?

AOS/EAD/AP ->: 11/29/18 - NOA1: 12/04/18

Biometric NOA:  12/14/18  Biometric Appt: 12/26/18

Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview: 1/16/19

EAD/AP approval: 3/18/19

AOS Interview Appt: 6/4/19

AOS Interview: 7/10/19

AOS Approved: 7/23/19

GREEN CARD IN HAND: 7/26/19

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

5 hours ago, Lebanese23 said:

We got a n-400 interview date letter in the mail yesterday scheduled for November 3 in the chicago office. We applied for naturalization end of May. So that went pretty quickly. Our 751 is still pending. We are preparing for the naturalization interview.

i noticed some were prepared for double interview but they only focused on naturalization. Any tips. Should I even bother preparing paper for green card?

What paper for the GC ? It is the same "package" after all.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Lebanese23 said:

I'm not sure what you mean by paper, but you should assume that you will receive a combo interview even though you may not. 

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Feri123 said:

What paper for the GC ? It is the same "package" after all.

I meant package (proof of residency and marriage, etc)

"It's true, we don't have it as easy as ordinary couples. But this is no ordinary love"

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Today was my husbands citizenship interview. I went with him just incase they decide to do a combo interview since our I-751 is still pending. They took us both in. They only asked me demographic questions and the rest was for him. He passed but because our green card is still pending, they told us to wait about 2 weeks to approve that(it’s currently in a different system) and then they will send letter for the oath ceremony.

Best of luck to everyone and be ready for combo interview. You just never know!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

My timeline. Norfolk VA Office.

04/29/2022- Applied online under 3y rule.
04/29/2022- Biometrics reuse notice
09/28/2022- Interview Scheduled for Nov 4, 2022.
11/04/2022- Submit for quality review
11/04/2022- Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

Civics test:
1 The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
       - We The People.
2 We elect senator how many years? 
       - 6 years.
3 One responsibility only for us citizens?
      - Vote in the federal election.
4 Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
      - Thomas Jefferson.
5 If the president can not longer serve who?become president
      - The Vice President.
6 Who’s Vice President?
      - Kamala Harris.

Reading- Who was the first president?
Writing- George Washington was the first president.

Combo interview I-751 and N-400, both Approved. Not same day oath.

Hi everyone! We're a bit later than we wanted to be for applying for N-400 (we had our first child over the summer, so that kept us pretty busy!!). I've got two questions:

1) Evidence about your marriage: Upload documents showing that you and your current spouse have lived as a married couple for at least 3 years. 

>> My question: What did you all do to show 3 years? I initially just followed what I did for the I-751, but that only included 3 years of tax transcripts and then 3 months of bank/CC statements, but now I'm thinking I should show bank statements over 3 years (not all, but maybe the same 3 months each year?). Should I do the same for all docs (Insurance, etc.?

2) It asks for the birth certificate of children in the above section as well as in "Evidence about your child(ren)" >> should I upload it in both sections or is that too much and just pick one or the other (probably the evidence about your children section makes more sense)

Thanks in advance! 

1 hour ago, OldUser said:

Thanks for the link. Since others here have been filing N-400, I figured it would be a good place to ask. I'll try over there - thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.