Ang Oras

I-751 Problem/lost or Missing.

19 posts in this topic

Hello group has anyone experienced a situation like ours? We mailed our I-751 on March 30 it was due to be delivered in Phoenix Arizona on June 02 2021 it was delivered and on the same day UPS says it was picked back up and sent back to the sorting facility in Phoenix AZ for an address correction the address is ....USCIS Att: I-751 1820 E SKYHARBOR CICLE S SUITE 100 Phoenix  AZ 280534 the UPS guy spelled it as SKY HARBOR so the packet was scanned back in then nothing I have called UPS Corparate many times now they even claimed that they shut the lines down at that sorting facility and checked in the chutes and did an extensive search effort for our packet which was actually a box weighing 7.8 lbs with about 1,300 something pages of documents I just called USCIS been waiting on the phone on hold for 1 hour 32 minutes so far after I spoke with them they say they are checking our case we also included form G1145 and haven't heard anything I know it will take some time but we're just wanting to know if USCIS has our packet now UPS is saying they think it made it back to USCIS and wasn't scanned or the packet never left USCIS in the first place has anyone had this happen?

8 minutes ago, Thomas Reinhardt said:

Hello group has anyone experienced a situation like ours? We mailed our I-751 on March 30 it was due to be delivered in Phoenix Arizona on June 02 2021 it was delivered and on the same day UPS says it was picked back up and sent back to the sorting facility in Phoenix AZ for an address correction the address is ....USCIS Att: I-751 1820 E SKYHARBOR CICLE S SUITE 100 Phoenix  AZ 280534 the UPS guy spelled it as SKY HARBOR so the packet was scanned back in then nothing I have called UPS Corparate many times now they even claimed that they shut the lines down at that sorting facility and checked in the chutes and did an extensive search effort for our packet which was actually a box weighing 7.8 lbs with about 1,300 something pages of documents I just called USCIS been waiting on the phone on hold for 1 hour 32 minutes so far after I spoke with them they say they are checking our case we also included form G1145 and haven't heard anything I know it will take some time but we're just wanting to know if USCIS has our packet now UPS is saying they think it made it back to USCIS and wasn't scanned or the packet never left USCIS in the first place has anyone had this happen?

So you sent a entire box for your ROC? That is completely unneccessary to submit all of that just for the ROC. But to answer your question I would not worry until at least 30 days after delivery. 

Really???? Aren't you suppose to send evidence with your petition? IF So you should send plenty of evidence if you send none or too little evidence this can and will be a Major red flag leading up to a not approved I-751 and a Deportation of the petitioner.

9 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

So you sent a entire box for your ROC? That is completely unneccessary to submit all of that just for the ROC. But to answer your question I would not worry until at least 30 days after delivery. 

13 minutes ago, Thomas Reinhardt said:

Really???? Aren't you suppose to send evidence with your petition? IF So you should send plenty of evidence if you send none or too little evidence this can and will be a Major red flag leading up to a not approved I-751 and a Deportation of the petitioner.

Yes, that is WAYYYYYYYY to much information that you sent. Since it is ROC and not the original CR-1 petition the burden of proof is much lower compared to a CR-1, K-1, or AOS petition. You should have only sent a couple joint bills, tax returns, pictures, and the actual petition. But there even if it is denied there is a long way to go before the petitioner is even up for any kind of deportation if at all. 

But that is in the past now that you sent everything in, so you just have to wait for the acceptance and extension letter.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Thomas Reinhardt said:

Honestly I would until after 30 days,I was in a similar situation back in November but our package was rejected and USCIS dropped in the mail and it was deemed lost and most likely destroyed by USPS...... After many calls to USPS and USCIS, we just resent the whole thing and funny thing is the day we got our text notification for our case, the lost package was finally returned back to us..... 

I really think this is very mysterious can I ask how do you know it was rejected? And under what grounds if it was sent back then you had to have got some notification from USCIS  the only reason we knew ours was supposedly returned was because the next day after it was delivered I just happened to click my tracking number again and it said returned for address correction but the address was correct and even have the persons name who accepted it .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Thomas Reinhardt said:

I really think this is very mysterious can I ask how do you know it was rejected? And under what grounds if it was sent back then you had to have got some notification from USCIS  the only reason we knew ours was supposedly returned was because the next day after it was delivered I just happened to click my tracking number again and it said returned for address correction but the address was correct and even have the persons name who accepted it .

I actually had to call in because it was 6 weeks and I never received a notification.. Supposedly I was “ missing pages” I had to write the Lockbox 5 times before somebody told me the truth.....After 6 weeks, start sounding the alarm so that someone will speak to you 

I just got off the phone finally got to speak with someone they said they would look into it and put me on hold for 2 and a half hours until we'll after 9 pm I hung up.

The thing I’m confused about is why would it take from March 30th to June 2nd to be delivered?  That’s over a month for delivery. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Diane and Chris said:

The thing I’m confused about is why would it take from March 30th to June 2nd to be delivered?  That’s over a month for delivery. 

I'm also confused too, and don't know how to help if it's a June 2nd case.

📊 I-751 ROC with Waivers📅    California Service Center (WAC)                            📊 N-400  📅    Phoenix AZ Lockbox

02/11/21  I-751 mailed out by USPS                                                                                                 11/30/22  N-400 mailed out by USPS 
02/13/21  PO BOX Received                                                                                                                 12/02/22  PO BOX Received  (Priority Date)

02/16/21  Case Was Received, $680 check went through                                                12/06/22  NOA Receipt Date 

03/31/21  NOA Date                                                                                                                                  12/08/22  NOA2 Online Account Access &  NOA3 Biometrics Waived  - NBC

04/05/21  Receive NOA by mail                                                                                                         12/08/22  Case is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS  

10/19/21  2nd NOA for 24 months extension                                                                             12/14/22  Receive NOA by mail       

07/15/22  NOA -- Biometrics Appt @ 08/02/22                                                      12/16/22  Receive NOA2 & NOA3 by mail  

07/26/22  Bio letter arrived                                                                                       04/04/23  Interview NOA issued, Combo Interview Expected on 05/09/23 (04/11/23 NOA received by mail)

08/02/22  Biometrics Appt                                                                                        05/09/23 Interview Canceled/De-Scheduled on the spot

08/02/22  Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken                         05/12/23 Interview NOA issued, rescheduled for 06/21/23

12/16/22  Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction                    06/21/23 Interview Canceled/De-Scheduled on the spot AGAIN

12/17/22  Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken                          11/17/23 Interview NOA issued, rescheduled for 01/03/24

03/10/23  3rd NOA for 48 months extension received                                                                           (after expedite request letters, InfoPass, congressional inquiry)

01/04/24  NEW CARD IS BEING PRODUCED!!!!                                                                                                                                                                         ......         

01/10/24  Card Was Mailed To Me                                                                                                    01/03/2024 THE 3RD TIME IS THE CHARM! COME ON!!! Or not...

Oh well, they don't have my case file at the field office, after another 4-hour wait, interview canceled and de-scheduled for the 3RD time...

01/05/2024  2nd Congressional Inquiry Submitted 

01/30/2024  Interview NOA issued, the 4th one got rescheduled on 03/07/24  LMAO

the waitING game continued ...

Because of fear, people send way too much evidence for every step. This only frustrates the person reviewing their case.

There are lists of what one should submit on USCIS and even here.

As long as your situation is a genuine one, there should be no fear in getting the benefit you are looking for, even without submitting 27.9 pounds of files !

Filed: Timeline
10 hours ago, Diane and Chris said:

That’s over a month for delivery.

Over a month in the future! They probably meant April 2021. 😀

N-400

04-13-2022: Applied online; case received

04-15-2022: Biometric reused; case being actively reviewed

12-09-2022: Interview scheduled for 01-20-2023

01-20-2023: Recommended for approval, Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled

01-23-2023: Oath ceremony scheduled for 02-16-2023

02-16-2023: Oath taken, naturalized, journey OVER!!

RoC

04-14-2021: Package mailed

04-16-2021: Package delivered

05-04-2021: Text received (LIN)

05-05-2021: Check cashed

05-07-2021: I-797 received , GC extended by 18 months

05-28-2021: Biometrics waived -|- Case updated to Fingerprints taken
06-04-2021: Biometrics letter received (dated 05-28-2021)

05-10-2022: New card being produced

05-11-2022: Case approved

05-12-2022: Card mailed

05-16-2022: Card received; also received approval notice letter

Marriage based AoS
07-14-2018: Priority date
07-31-2018: Biometric review complete
07-31-2018: RFIE (I-864 related)
11-29-2018: Case ready for interview; EAD card being produced
06-04-2019: Interview scheduled
07-11-2019: Interview; new card being produced

07-18-2019: Card delivered

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
18 hours ago, Thomas Reinhardt said:

a box weighing 7.8 lbs with about 1,300 something pages of documents

I applied for ROC with a divorce waiver after a 10-month marriage and didn't send this much stuff 😂

We did because we didn't have children together and the Birth of a child is a good way to show you're together and we wasn't quite sure what to send so we gathered up whatever we could use a good majority of it was Bank records and bills with both names . Also I had heard of those who didn't send enough evidence having problems with approval we have a friend that has been here 2 years as a Conditional resident and she's only sending the I-751 and here marriage certificate and passport bio page and copy of front and back of her Green card if that's enough then she'll be fine but I thought you need a lot of evidence for the I-751 we just didn't want to end up with not enough evidence or evidence that they didn't need.

Just now, Thomas Reinhardt said:

We did because we didn't have children together and the Birth of a child is a good way to show you're together and we wasn't quite sure what to send so we gathered up whatever we could use a good majority of it was Bank records and bills with both names . Also I had heard of those who didn't send enough evidence having problems with approval we have a friend that has been here 2 years as a Conditional resident and she's only sending the I-751 and here marriage certificate and passport bio page and copy of front and back of her Green card if that's enough then she'll be fine but I thought you need a lot of evidence for the I-751 we just didn't want to end up with not enough evidence or evidence that they didn't need.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.