J&D1008

APRIL 2021 I-129F K-1 FILERS

2,043 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Just want to point out that the address for the California Service Center is the same town with the massive fire currently burning through it?

945202187_ScreenShot2022-05-14at6_15_34PM.png.49118263614b918b50f1a6daf0ceb6f4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Merica-n said:

Just want to point out that the address for the California Service Center is the same town with the massive fire currently burning through it?

945202187_ScreenShot2022-05-14at6_15_34PM.png.49118263614b918b50f1a6daf0ceb6f4.png

That’s just a PO Box address. Not an office.

5 hours ago, Sonia and Denis said:

I was finally APPROVED on May 9th!! I am beyond exciteddd 😭😭❤️ after such a long wait we finally have hope that we are gonna be together soon. I used to check every minute of everyday and realized I was having so much anxiety so decided to leave it for a couple of days and also because i was on vacation but check today and Approved! 😍🎉  Have hope and patience everyone, your petitions will be approved soon 🙏

Does anyone know what is the wait time in ECUADOR for visa interviews? 

-THANK YOU

Congratulations!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sonia and Denis said:

I was finally APPROVED on May 9th!! I am beyond exciteddd 😭😭❤️ after such a long wait we finally have hope that we are gonna be together soon. I used to check every minute of everyday and realized I was having so much anxiety so decided to leave it for a couple of days and also because i was on vacation but check today and Approved! 😍🎉  Have hope and patience everyone, your petitions will be approved soon 🙏

Does anyone know what is the wait time in ECUADOR for visa interviews? 

-THANK YOU

Congrats!! I am also filed for Ecuador, but mine was this year so I still have a way to go. But I am interested in how long the wait time is at embassy level.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
16 minutes ago, xfilez76 said:

NOA1 on 4/21/2021 and it's getting close to 13 months :(  Still waiting...

Can someone also share the link to the spreadsheet? Thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1USXTWEww37JnWiCxW6ftP1UZjE6fKU2gn2Mk4OSVGLw/edit?usp=drivesdk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Estonia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, xfilez76 said:

NOA1 on 4/21/2021 and it's getting close to 13 months :(  Still waiting...

Can someone also share the link to the spreadsheet? Thank you.

It's going to get a lot worse, there are still 66% of april filers still waiting for approval. We're easily going to be into June with 50% of cases in April still awaiting decision. 

The April doc link was posted 5 comments before yours.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

It's going to get a lot worse, there are still 66% of april filers still waiting for approval. We're easily going to be into June with 50% of cases in April still awaiting decision. 

The April doc link was posted 5 comments before yours.

Thank you!

Do we know why it is getting longer? Priority shifted to other applications?

Also curious how the data is gathered. These numbers are pretty specific

2 hours ago, xfilez76 said:

Thank you!

Do we know why it is getting longer? Priority shifted to other applications?

Also curious how the data is gathered. These numbers are pretty specific

The data comes straight from USCIS case status website. We are just scanning a range of cases for each month. Here's a post about the case tracker app:

Case tracker is good if you want to just scan your group. I think it goes up to a range of 999 cases or something so it is tedious if you need to scan a whole month. If you know how to code you can write a web scrapper script in python to go thru a larger range of cases on the USCIS case status form to extract the case data, save it, then generate a report from the data. 

Here are the end of day updates. It was mostly RFESs / RFERs that came in afterwards:

69000: 1 RFES (1 new / 0 in progress)

70500: 1 RFER (0 new / 1 in progress)

71000: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

71500: 2 RFERs (0 new / 2 in progress)

72000: 2 RFESs, 1 RFER (2 new / 1 in progress)

72500: 4 Approvals, 1 RFES (2 new / 3 in progress)

73000: 4 Approvals, 2 RFESs (5 new / 1 in progress)

73500: 1 Approval (0 new / 1 in progress)

74000: 3 Approvals, 1 RFES, 1 Denial, 1 Other (6 new / 0 in progress)

74500: 1 Approval, 3 RFESs, 1 RFER (5 new / 0 in progress)

77000: 5 Approvals (4 new / 1 in progress)

77500: 5 Approvals (4 new / 1 in progress)

78000: 3 Approvals, 2 RFES (4 new / 1 in progress)

78500: 13 Approvals, 2 RFES (14 new / 1 in progress)

79000: 2 Approvals, 1 Expedite (3 new / 0 in progress)

80000: 1 Approval (1 new / 0 in progress)

05/16/22: 69 Total Updates: 43 Approvals, 1 Denial, 15 RFESs, 8 RFERs, 1 Expedite Denied, and 1 Other (Notice was mailed)

March (6 - only 1 approval) + April (69) + May (3 - 2 withdrawals 😢) + June (36) = 114 Total Updates.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.