1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
23 minutes ago, roxydye said:

We just filled last night on March 21st 2021 after almost 6 years of marriage we are finally doing it.

Best of luck to everyone

Just looked and it's being processed in Nebraska 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 3/21/2021 at 2:14 AM, roxydye said:

Just looked and it's being processed in Nebraska 

Hi there! Im in Tennessee too :)  I dont see many from TN on visajourney!

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
1 minute ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Hi there! Im in Tennessee too :)  I dont see many from TN on visajourney!

Don't tell them the secret!! Jk we are in UK right now since after couple of years of no work for me while in US, but we're planning on moving and stay in TN  this time. Beautiful place 🥰

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Angola
Timeline
On 3/19/2021 at 9:36 PM, Trex1234 said:

Hi to all the paper filers in this group, update: credit card was charged today! :) (Mailed it in mid feb). 

Hi! My credit card was also charged today Monday March 22nd (delivered on Feb 22nd). Did you get a text message or an email with receipt number? Does anyone know how long does it take to get the receipt in the mail ? 

16 minutes ago, Yolanda Cortez said:

Hi! My credit card was also charged today Monday March 22nd (delivered on Feb 22nd). Did you get a text message or an email with receipt number? Does anyone know how long does it take to get the receipt in the mail ? 

Hi, that’s good! I have been read that the text message is received within 2 days of the cc charge and mail within a week... I haven’t received it in the mail yet (forgot to fill the e-notification)... keep us posted! :) 

On 3/23/2021 at 1:02 PM, Yolanda Cortez said:

Hey, wanted to keep you posted that surprisingly we received a text message last night! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, JAI TUTEJA said:

Quick question for recent i130 filters.

Which one is the speedy process? I live in India and want to file i130 petition for my spouse this month. Should i file the same online or send offline documents to the Texas office?

I did send it online and got the NO2 the same day! my suggestion would be do it online!

1 hour ago, carva26 said:

I did send it online and got the NO2 the same day! my suggestion would be do it online!

You received NOA2 the same day?? or do you mean NOA1? 

@JAI TUTEJA I filed by mail only due to glitches, I agree with others that it seems much faster to get the receipt notice online!

There is no variance in processing time whether it be online or mail as per my understanding as mailed packages are back dated to when the package was actually received.

Hope that helps!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

File online on 03/25/2021

NOA1 on the same day

NSC

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I-130 stand alone 

Filed feb 11,2021

recieved March 18,2021

”activley being reviewed” March 26,2021

Online says Nebraska is the service center but the NoA was mailed from Texas...

Edited by Dasf

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Dulma said:

How can I  check  if my petition was “actively being reviewed” or not? Or it’s only for online submitted docs? 

Just view your case status online. It will either say received or reviewed. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.