1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trex1234 said:

Mainly due to the glitches in filing online so just mailed it in the end...seems others are having some issues too from what I’ve found in other posts. 

Ahhh yes I understand that! Thankfully I did not run across any glitches but I have seen quite a few people get errors on the online filing version.

1 hour ago, Trex1234 said:

Thanks for creating this group by the way! :)

oh yes of course! Glad we are all in the same boat! My husband and I actually filed I-129F back in July 2020 and decided we didn't want to wait to be married anymore so we got married and are going this route instead :) 

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/5/2021 at 1:12 PM, Minette said:

File my i-130 feburary 24 2021 let the wait begin.

Same here! VJ is saying approval around December for me. Hoping to a good year for processing times ♥️

2 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Ahhh yes I understand that! Thankfully I did not run across any glitches but I have seen quite a few people get errors on the online filing version.

oh yes of course! Glad we are all in the same boat! My husband and I actually filed I-129F back in July 2020 and decided we didn't want to wait to be married anymore so we got married and are going this route instead :) 

Congratulations! 💕 I’m hoping that they do something sooner rather than later about the backlog!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Everyone!  
Just filed the i130 on Sunday.  I got my NOA1/receipt the same day and looks like Nebraska is our processing center. What an exciting adventure!

I know that the next few months there will likely be no changes to the case status online, but it's so hard not to log in every single day 🙈  

Timeline
2 hours ago, GeauxGirl said:

Hi Everyone!  
Just filed the i130 on Sunday.  I got my NOA1/receipt the same day and looks like Nebraska is our processing center. What an exciting adventure!

I know that the next few months there will likely be no changes to the case status online, but it's so hard not to log in every single day 🙈  

Hello and welcome!! I totally agree, I check mine daily too. But thats also because I'm looking to see when I will get acknowledgment of withdrawal of our I-129F too!!

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

I suppose I should join here as well.  Two i-130's filed online March 8.  Petitions for my Wife and step-daughter.  NOA1 was March 9.  It says processing in Nebraska on-line, but the NOA1 letter that came in the mail has a Texas return address,  and it was actually mailed from Vermont according to the postmark.   I'm thinking not much useful information can be gained studying the processing center breadcrumbs😁.  VJ estimates my approval to be between October 24, 2021 and December 9, 2021. Lawfully app estimates my approval between Jul 06 ~ Nov 03, 2021.   So of course I prefer to think the Lawfully app's prediction is more accurate.😉😂

Edited by top_secret

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

On 3/7/2021 at 7:07 PM, Trex1234 said:

Hi! How long did it take you to get a receipt notice after you mailed it in? I posted mine mid feb and still waiting...I have read that it takes 4-6 weeks so patiently waiting 😕 

I filed I-130 by mail. It got delivered at Dallas Lock Box on 2/26/21. I have not received the receipt notice yet. Any update on your case?

5 minutes ago, masab said:

I filed I-130 by mail. It got delivered at Dallas Lock Box on 2/26/21. I have not received the receipt notice yet. Any update on your case?

Hi, I haven’t received anything as yet. I filed at Phoenix lockbox...will keep you updated once it’s received:)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
15 hours ago, Trex1234 said:

Hi, I haven’t received anything as yet. I filed at Phoenix lockbox...will keep you updated once it’s received:)

Hello! Our I-130 was mailed 2/25/21 to the Phoenix lockbox. Tracking # says it was received by USCIS 3/3/21, but I haven't received the NOA1 yet. Hopefully soon :)

1 hour ago, V&A9194 said:

Hello! Our I-130 was mailed 2/25/21 to the Phoenix lockbox. Tracking # says it was received by USCIS 3/3/21, but I haven't received the NOA1 yet. Hopefully soon :)

Hi! Nice to meet a fellow Phoenix lockbox filer! ;) I'll let you know once I hear something.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yolanda Cortez said:

Hi! Our I-130 was delivered on 2/22/2021 at the Texas lockbox. We haven’t received the NOA1 and the credit card hasn’t been charged 😩

Hello! From what I've read, the lockbox is taking up to 10-14 weeks to get confirmation/ noa1 but that is factored into processing times so at least that time is not lost!

Haven’t filed yet, but husband is waiting for his swearing in ceremony hopefully end of this month...

we want to file for his mom... any advice on documentation that’s needed? All we see is needed is birth certificates...

Our Journey for way past forever!

Engaged in Panajachel, Sololà, Guatemala 12-26-2015

K1 Mailed 1-17-2016

USCIS received - 1-19-2016

NOA1 - 1-21-2016

K1 approved 3-4-2016

NOA2 - received 3-11-2016

NCV - Received 3-28-2016

Case ID/Shipped to Consultate - 3-29-2016

Consulate Received - 3-31-2016

PACKET "3" - 4-5-2016

Medical - 4-19-2016 - Done!

INTERVIEW - 4-29-2016 - Approved!

VISA received 5-11-2016

US arrival!! 5-12-2016

Married 6-18-2016

AOS DELIVERED 7/11/2016

E-NOA1- 7-13-2016

Paper NOAs - 7-18-2016

Biometrics letter received 7-22-2016

Biometrics appt - 8-5-2016 in Oklahoma City

EAD/AP approved - 9-12-16

EAD/AP received 9-21-16

Green Card being produced - 10-18-2016. NO interview

Greencard mailed 10/20/2016

Greencard received!! 10/22/2016

I-751 Submitted 07/30/2018

NOA1 Received 08/27/2018

N400 - filed 5/22/2020

interview 3/0/2021- approved!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.