1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Just now, Strawberrymermaid said:

In my case it took about 10 days lol. Not business days though, just regular days! And they don’t really give that much more info but for peace of mind it may be worth it. 

Hah, yeah. I sent a message on the USCIS account messaging system about a week ago, no reply yet. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My conversation with live agent 3rd time- My online account says that my case is at Nebraska but agents say it is at texas and I really want to know where's my case being processed at?
"Your case was transferred in order for USCIS to increase the efficiency with which we manage cases.  If USCIS requests additional information on your case or issues a decision on your case, the notice you receive will indicate which USCIS office processed your case."
When I asked them that I wanted to speak  with tier 2 officer?
Here's what they had to say: Please understand that I have similar access to your records. If you would allow me an opportunity to assist you, I may be able to determine if you meet the requirements for a transfer to a Tier 2 Officer." So I requested again still want to speak with tier 2 because I sent my I-129F then finally I was scheduled. "I will be submitting a request for you to be contacted by a Tier 2 Officer, please allow up to 14 days to receive a response by phone or email. Calls will begin at 7am local time."

Timeline
3 hours ago, RayM said:

Filed I-130 for stepchild on March 26, 2021.

check cashed on April 15, 2021, I didn’t receive NOA yet!!!🙏🙏

Should be soon. When did they receive the package? And did you fill out the g-1145 form to opt in to electronic notifications? Our package was received on March 5th, and we didn't get the electronic receipt until March 31st. The actual paper receipt didn't come until like the 8th of April.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hows everyone feeling? Happy Friday!!

Found love, thought I wanted this path, two years later realized my partner was not worth all the stress 😁

Timeline
1 hour ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Doing OK here, just waiting for any news on our case, lol.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

2 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

32 minutes ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

Doing OK here, just waiting for any news on our case, lol.

Us too! And as expected, nothing yet :D

Germany is going into yet another lockdown and we are very bored 😴

3 hours ago, Strawberrymermaid said:

Hey!

All good, just waiting and waiting haha. How are you? 

@Caro1 Whilst Germany lockdown, the UK opens up...what a crazy world :P

Take care everyone....keep us updated with any news!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline
On 4/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hubbster14 said:

Just messaged with agent #4: 🤣

"I checked all of our systems and it is with Texas Service Center. They're is no indication that it is with the Nebraska Service Center. Either they were mistaken, or the error has been corrected."

man, the inconsistency in the information they give to petitioners is concerning. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Oman
Timeline

So I finally opened the actual NOA1 which arrived by mail a couple of days after I submitted the application online, and the notice has Nebraska Service Center listed. So for me, online status and the NOA1 both indicate Nebraska. Yet when I spoke to agent online last week, I was told it's at Texas. Not even sure if that's true anymore after reading through the last couple of posts...lol

On 4/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, Hubbster14 said:

Just messaged with agent #4: 🤣

"I checked all of our systems and it is with Texas Service Center. They're is no indication that it is with the Nebraska Service Center. Either they were mistaken, or the error has been corrected."

They are transferring some cases to other Service centers. Same thing happened to me, Mine got transfer to Vermont. 

Hello all, 

I know that this topic is for March 2021 Online filler's but i just need some clarification. 
The more search i do , more confuse i be

Just to clarify, instead of directly uploading digital passport photo's; it needs to be printed then scan the photo both side and then upload both side right ?
If so, how did you end up scanning the pictures? The 2x2 picture is scanned on a Letter format page so there's a big white gap, should I take that out?

Also, we have not lived together as my wife lives in Canada and i in US, we dont have same bank-account details or Leasing rent document, although we have made lot of trips together, so for bonafide marriage evidence we are submitting 

1. Marriage certificate 
2. Relationship Timeline pdf ( Story + Pics )
3. Travel Tickets ( Flight tickets + Airbnb ) 
4. Affidavit of Support from 3 common person stating our marriage is legal and bonafide.

Beside this any recommend for other evidence to be attached ?  

Thank you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gami19 said:

Hello all, 

I know that this topic is for March 2021 Online filler's but i just need some clarification. 
The more search i do , more confuse i be

Just to clarify, instead of directly uploading digital passport photo's; it needs to be printed then scan the photo both side and then upload both side right ?
If so, how did you end up scanning the pictures? The 2x2 picture is scanned on a Letter format page so there's a big white gap, should I take that out?

Also, we have not lived together as my wife lives in Canada and i in US, we dont have same bank-account details or Leasing rent document, although we have made lot of trips together, so for bonafide marriage evidence we are submitting 

1. Marriage certificate 
2. Relationship Timeline pdf ( Story + Pics )
3. Travel Tickets ( Flight tickets + Airbnb ) 
4. Affidavit of Support from 3 common person stating our marriage is legal and bonafide.

Beside this any recommend for other evidence to be attached ?  

Thank you! 

That’s pretty much what I submitted with my petition.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.