1,047 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
1 hour ago, roxydye said:

I haven’t been active here because life, but we are at nvc stage and pd is 21st march 2021, hopefully we will get a interview date soon, those who already got one, how long did it stayed at nvc ?

thank you and hopefully we will all be reunited soon

Ours was at NVC for almost exactly 3 months. Our PD was Mar 31st 2021. After the NVC approved it the US embassy in Cambodia scheduled the interview about a week later.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
On 1/25/2022 at 11:13 PM, Paul and Sopheap said:

My wife just got her interview date! DQ by NVC on Jan 19th. Interview is scheduled for Feb. 7th. Just got the email this morning.

Congrats! So fast

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

On 1/29/2022 at 9:23 AM, roxydye said:

I haven’t been active here because life, but we are at nvc stage and pd is 21st march 2021, hopefully we will get a interview date soon, those who already got one, how long did it stayed at nvc ?

thank you and hopefully we will all be reunited soon

When did you submit your docs to NVC?

On 1/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, nikmak said:

Congrats!! 
For NVC stage if submitting tax return transcripts - w2 and 1099 are not required. Do I have this right? Also, the transcript I have is masked (it has some information like part of my name masked). I hope that’s okay with NVC
Happy for all the approvals and wish speedy approval for the people still waiting. 

I’ve seen people receive RFE’s for not submitting their W2. So I will advise you to upload to be safe. 

10 hours ago, FloridaDay said:

Congratulations to all those that have got their approvals, interviews and NOA2. Are there any March filers still waiting. Our pd is March 18th and there's been radio silence

My PD is Feb 27 with no movement....there are many many people still waiting.  There really doesn't seem to be a general pattern.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, Paul and Sopheap said:

My wife just got approved at her interview this morning! Embassy was very busy and the wait was long, but the actual interview was quick and simple.

Congratulations ! 

I remember you were from Kansas, too, but must have moved to Washington now 🙃.  Glad everything went well for you and your wife!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Still waiting for an update...

PD is 03/19/21 @ Potomac (YSC)

AR since 08/2/21

Happy for all of those who have gotten through :) 

hopefully we will all get some good news soon

I am really hoping / praying by the end of this year (*knock on wood*) my spouse can be here already 

Wish you all a speedy and positive process :)

Hi everyone.

I submitted all our docs online to NVC on 15th Nov. However, I have just come to realise (through double checking my uploads myself) that for my joint sponsor's proof of domicile, I mistakenly uploaded a copy of her passport bio page. Her tax returns and wage slips are also uploaded, but under the 'Federal income tax return' section. We are SO close to our estimated DQ time now and I am kicking myself! Should I upload a second copy of the wage slips and taxes under proof of domicile now? Or wait and see if it gets an RFE. The thought of being put the back on the line at this stage is awful! Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, chb said:

Hi everyone.

I submitted all our docs online to NVC on 15th Nov. However, I have just come to realise (through double checking my uploads myself) that for my joint sponsor's proof of domicile, I mistakenly uploaded a copy of her passport bio page. Her tax returns and wage slips are also uploaded, but under the 'Federal income tax return' section. We are SO close to our estimated DQ time now and I am kicking myself! Should I upload a second copy of the wage slips and taxes under proof of domicile now? Or wait and see if it gets an RFE. The thought of being put the back on the line at this stage is awful! Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Thank you.

Hi! 
If I were you, upload the correct documents under the correct name in additional documents. Do upload or change any documents that are in the required documents section. 

I had forgotten to upload my W2 and didn’t realize till 2 months after. When I uploaded in additional documents it didn’t affect my submission date and I was DQ’d on time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Tuts25 said:

Hi! 
If I were you, upload the correct documents under the correct name in additional documents. Do upload or change any documents that are in the required documents section. 

I had forgotten to upload my W2 and didn’t realize till 2 months after. When I uploaded in additional documents it didn’t affect my submission date and I was DQ’d on time. 

Yes we did this 2 days before the application was approved. We didn't upload any "required" documents, just uploaded a corrected i864 in additional documents.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.