J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, MeG@Am said:

I guess the "step" has not taken effect yet... 60+ approval for today (month of March).  I wonder how much are they working with the other months.

Main issue is utter incompetence of this administration, after Jaddou(she is busy by attending citizenship events, can be seen on her Twitter) has took over as Head of USCIS, processing rate in all visa classes has plummeted, i posted overview in May group for last 10 months. Processing rate per month has almost halved since September last year.

I find it crazy that "anti"-immigraton republican administration had much had much higher processing than "pro"-immigraton democrat administration

4 hours ago, DSBeijing said:

Yes there have been 71 approved expedite requests in last 2 day. 54 were approved, 16 Denied, and one is under consideration.

Usually there is 3-4 expedites per Month, so we can assume that these are cases from Ukraine.

Screenshot 2022-03-04 072717.png

I'm curious, are these expedited requests at least from the month of March/April only, or are they coming from different months?

This explains why they have been slower this past week. Makes sense.

Going thru all those files looking for a couple specific cases is time consuming.

They should have a separate group for these expedited requests, because at this point, nobody knows if this war is going to drag other countries as well.

If other countries get involved, then I can only imagine the amount of expedited requests that will come thru.

I'm afraid it's going to be 90% expedited and 10% regular, making our daily case processing to be like 10 per day.

Unimaginable.

Edited by EdwinShinobi

2 hours ago, EdwinShinobi said:

I'm curious, are these expedited requests at least from the month of March/April only, or are they coming from different months?

This explains why they have been slower this past week. Makes sense.

Going thru all those files looking for a couple specific cases is time consuming.

They should have a separate group for these expedited requests, because at this point, nobody knows if this war is going to drag other countries as well.

If other countries get involved, then I can only imagine the amount of expedited requests that will come thru.

I'm afraid it's going to be 90% expedited and 10% regular, making our daily case processing to be like 10 per day.

Unimaginable.

These expedite request are across all ranges not only march

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mari_Justin said:

I think the approvals are going to start trickling slowly into April now, we were around this point in February when March started seeing approvals right?

It looks like it. Even though there is 26% of March filers untouched, and a few groups skipped.

It is funny how little we know about USCIS ways of working and we try to decipher how they work so we don't go mad.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Unseelie said:

April 5th was just approved 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220304-031119_Facebook.jpg

There was another one in that same group nearly a month ago as well. How much does it cost to get that lucky 😂

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Fillipe said:

A lot of approvals in the 66000 group. I had to run it a couple of times to make sure it was not a mistake or te app wasn't duplicating tickets. Hopefully it is not approvals of prior days.

I just ran it and checked it against the chart. 20 of the 23 are showing up as new approvals and not duplicates 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.