J&D1008

March 2021 K1 I-129F filers

2,472 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
On 2/28/2021 at 7:53 PM, J&D1008 said:

Hi, 

Creating this thread for those who filed I-129F in March 2021. It should be known that the lockbox is currently delayed by about 2-3 months. Therefore don’t expect to receive your NOA-1 right away. 

Bump

Timeline
1 hour ago, kpaskett said:

What do I put for the physical address for my beneficiary in Liberia?? She lives in New Kru Town. I also do not know what to put for the mailing address?? Do I put DHL's address?? Please help me.

Addresses.JPG

Hi 

My fiancé is in unification. Basically what I put is Robertsfield highway and for city unification. There are no real address. When we get to the embassy stage they will contact the petitioner not the beneficiary. I know some consulates or embassy will mail the beneficiary packets but for us from what I read on the embassy website for Liberia they will contact us. So the address is not a big deal. Just make sure it’s consistent through application. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, TheJs said:

We just sent off our K1 petition today finally! 

Now the waiting begins...

Congrats!! The lockbox has sped up the process for NOA-1. Around a 8 week delay but you may get yours sooner. They are clearing the backlog very fast. 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, kpaskett said:

My beneficiary has not had a job. Do I leave employment blank?

Make sure you put N/A in all blank fields. You can read the filing tips on the USCIS website. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Juan&Rocio said:

hello ! just sent our k-1 today ........ thank you for creating this post !

Congratulations!!! There is still a 8 week backlog at the lockbox in Texas. They are trying to speed up the process so hopefully you will receive the NOA-1 sooner. 😀

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 3/7/2021 at 11:04 PM, J&D1008 said:

Congrats!! The lockbox has sped up the process for NOA-1. Around a 8 week delay but you may get yours sooner. They are clearing the backlog very fast. 

thank you,,,,yea i heard about the backlog at the lockbox..... maybe we can get things back to normal and avoid a crazy amount of time... maybe make it by when things start picking up andd avoid the 3 months ... how did you send your packet(what courier)?

Timeline
4 hours ago, Juan&Rocio said:

thank you,,,,yea i heard about the backlog at the lockbox..... maybe we can get things back to normal and avoid a crazy amount of time... maybe make it by when things start picking up andd avoid the 3 months ... how did you send your packet(what courier)?

Yes hopefully! I been using the case tracker app and it appears they have slowed down processing the K-1 applications and focused on employment authorization and fingerprint fees. I only saw 3  K1s processed so far.You should really download the Case Tracker App. 

I used USPS to send my case but it got to the lockbox on Saturday and wasn’t picked up until the Monday. I just received the text on Friday with my case number. But USCIS have stated this delay would not affect processing time! 

Edited by J&D1008

Timeline
1 hour ago, J&D1008 said:

Yes hopefully! I been using the case tracker app and it appears they have slowed down processing the K-1 applications and focused on employment authorization and fingerprint fees. I only saw 3  K1s processed so far.You should really download the Case Tracker App. 

I used USPS to send my case but it got to the lockbox on Saturday and wasn’t picked up until the Monday. I just received the text on Friday with my case number. But USCIS have stated this delay would not affect processing time! 

wait thats great news !  i will download the tracker app right now ... how did you know that they received it? through the g-1145 form? I filled that out..... the noa1 is different from the receipt ? or is that the noa1? sorry i feel so out of touch now..... so uscis said that the delay in what wont affect the processing time? im so sorry for all the quesitons either way thats good news!

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Juan&Rocio said:

wait thats great news !  i will download the tracker app right now ... how did you know that they received it? through the g-1145 form? I filled that out..... the noa1 is different from the receipt ? or is that the noa1? sorry i feel so out of touch now..... so uscis said that the delay in what wont affect the processing time? im so sorry for all the quesitons either way thats good news!

Yes go to USCIS website under “news.” I think it was a January 8th article about the lockbox delays. 
I knew they received it by the tracking information from USPS. A lot of us were very worried and nervous. But I kept the tracking number. 
You can use WAC2190046105 to start off in case tracker app and query 500.

The g-1145 is for a text message when they process your application and assign it a WAC number. The NOA-1 is the receipt notice or letter they send to you in the mail.  

Timeline
6 minutes ago, J&D1008 said:

Yes go to USCIS website under “news.” I think it was a January 8th article about the lockbox delays. 
I knew they received it by the tracking information from USPS. A lot of us were very worried and nervous. But I kept the tracking number. 
You can use WAC2190046105 to start off in case tracker app and query 500.

The g-1145 is for a text message when they process your application and assign it a WAC number. The NOA-1 is the receipt notice or letter they send to you in the mail.  

currently looking for this ! so you have a WAC number already ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.