aratamorne

N-400 November 2020 Filers

451 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hello. We filed online November 02, 2020. Have not heard anything as of yet.

Although Saturday, February 27, 2021, we got an email that action had been taken and needs attention but nothing different was posted online. 

I read online to give it a couple days (to update online) but I'm constantly checking like every hour. 😁

Screenshot_20210301-111707~2.png

Edited by nancy72
Wrong date and give more explanation on other info

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning. Yesterday I received a mail about biometric reuse notice. It’s actually dated Feb 19 but my USCIS online account didn’t change at all. Still in “received application” status.  I wonder if anyone experienced the same thing.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Jon&Daiz said:

Good morning. Yesterday I received a mail about biometric reuse notice. It’s actually dated Feb 19 but my USCIS online account didn’t change at all. Still in “received application” status.  I wonder if anyone experienced the same thing.

Look at the Documents tab on your online account.

My USC Journey noteshttps://tinyurl.com/myUSCNotes 

Citizenship: Completed SFO/CA(Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Nov 31, 2020 (Day 00): Submitted N400 Application, filed online.

Dec 07, 2020 (Day 08): NOA Receipt received in the mail.

Feb 19, 2021 (Day 82): Biometrics reuse notice received online.

Dec 22, 2021 (Day 387) Interview is  scheduled for 01/25/2022.

Jan 25, 2021 (Day 420) Interview and Oath is completed.

Passport: Completed (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Jan 26, 2022 (Day 00): Submitted Application at USPS - Regular speed.

Feb 01, 2022 (Day 06): DOS received (status: in process) Locator 69: New Hampshire: Old Gen Passport to come.

Feb 23, 2022 (Day 28) :  Approved on DOS site.

Feb 28, 2022 (Day 33) :  Received the passport - Old Gen.

Mar 01, 2022 (Day 34) :  Received the passport card.

Mar 04, 2022 (Day 37) :  Received the original Naturalization Certificate safely.

SS Updates: In Progress (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Feb 29, 2022 (Day 00) :  Received the passport card, used it for SS updates request on the same day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Jon&Daiz said:

I will. Thank you

6 minutes ago, Target2020ForN400 said:

Look at the Documents tab on your online account.

Found it.. thank you so much😊

5 hours ago, Lazybones18 said:

Hey guys I am outside the immigration office right now 

my wife had a 751 interview today . I asked the officer if he can also do the n-400 interview before he declined but after finishing 751 interview he said let’s do the n-400 also 

my wife passed both interviews 

then the immigration officer said wait 1 hour I will also do you oath ceremony and get done with everything  

now waiting to get the oath ceremony done 

my wife came to USA on feb 28th 2018 . Gained USA citizenship in exactly 3 years 

journey finished

Hi!

I saw your post and had a question. You had your appointment in the Chatsworth, CA office, right?

I'll have my I751 on March 30th in Chatsworth as well. I also got my N400 Biometrics-Reuse notice in the same week I got my I751 interview notice, but did not get any information on my N400 in regards to an interview.
I confirmed with the USCIS Online chat that both of my cases only will need an interview to be completed.

So did you just ask if you could do the N400 as well? And did you ask this before or after you completed the I751 interview.

And can you confirm that Chatsworth does the same-day-oaths? I will have my I751 appointment at 7:15AM that day.

Hoping you can help me out.

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, BFTE said:

Hi!

I saw your post and had a question. You had your appointment in the Chatsworth, CA office, right?

I'll have my I751 on March 30th in Chatsworth as well. I also got my N400 Biometrics-Reuse notice in the same week I got my I751 interview notice, but did not get any information on my N400 in regards to an interview.
I confirmed with the USCIS Online chat that both of my cases only will need an interview to be completed.

So did you just ask if you could do the N400 as well? And did you ask this before or after you completed the I751 interview.

And can you confirm that Chatsworth does the same-day-oaths? I will have my I751 appointment at 7:15AM that day.

Hoping you can help me out.

Thank you!

It was in chatsworth yes 

I have also already gotten by N400 biometric-reuse notice 

I asked the officer BEFORE the interview if he can also do our N400 interview. First he declined, but after finishing the 751 interview he seemed very impressed the way interview went. He then told us he will also do the N400 interview. kicked me out of the room and only interview my wife 

After my wife passed the N400 interview the officer said usually there is a 1 month wait for oath but since all your guys paperwork and case is SOLID lets just get done and over with the oath today. My understanding is this is not the norm and we got lucky

our appointment was also at 715am and our officer was a male and his name started with the letter AD

good luck 

Edited by Lazybones18
security

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Lazybones18 said:

It was in chatsworth yes 

I have also already gotten by N400 biometric-reuse notice 

I asked the officer BEFORE the interview if he can also do our N400 interview. First he declined, but after finishing the 751 interview he seemed very impressed the way interview went. He then told us he will also do the N400 interview. kicked me out of the room and only interview my wife 

After my wife passed the N400 interview the officer said usually there is a 1 month wait for oath but since all your guys paperwork and case is SOLID lets just get done and over with the oath today. My understanding is this is not the norm and we got lucky

our appointment was also at 715am and our officer name was Adam

good luck 

Nice Summary.

Please remove the officer name for security reasons.

My USC Journey noteshttps://tinyurl.com/myUSCNotes 

Citizenship: Completed SFO/CA(Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Nov 31, 2020 (Day 00): Submitted N400 Application, filed online.

Dec 07, 2020 (Day 08): NOA Receipt received in the mail.

Feb 19, 2021 (Day 82): Biometrics reuse notice received online.

Dec 22, 2021 (Day 387) Interview is  scheduled for 01/25/2022.

Jan 25, 2021 (Day 420) Interview and Oath is completed.

Passport: Completed (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Jan 26, 2022 (Day 00): Submitted Application at USPS - Regular speed.

Feb 01, 2022 (Day 06): DOS received (status: in process) Locator 69: New Hampshire: Old Gen Passport to come.

Feb 23, 2022 (Day 28) :  Approved on DOS site.

Feb 28, 2022 (Day 33) :  Received the passport - Old Gen.

Mar 01, 2022 (Day 34) :  Received the passport card.

Mar 04, 2022 (Day 37) :  Received the original Naturalization Certificate safely.

SS Updates: In Progress (Details: Click the hidden content below)

Spoiler

Feb 29, 2022 (Day 00) :  Received the passport card, used it for SS updates request on the same day.

My case still says 

November 9, 2020

Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

as the only thing. I'm in Tennessee and I see yall are in California - do you think this is why I've not got any biometrics information or updates yet?

Ready for my grand ol' timeline? Alrighty then!

10-05-10 - Married in California
06-13-11 - I-130 approved
10-13-11 - CASE COMPLETE!
12-02-11 - Interview - 221g due to a washed passport
12-17-11 - POE - YYC (preclearance in Canada)

2011 to 2013 - Life happened

06-26-13 - Divorce finalized

10-07-13 - I-751 divorce filer paperwork journey begins

07-03-14 - ROC interview - approval pending delayed background checks

07-25-14 - APPROVED! 10 year GC is finally in production!

08-01-14 - 10 year GC in hand. The journey has finally ended. :)

2014 to 2020 - Living paperwork-free and focused on me!

11-09-20 - N-400 filed online - welcome back VJ fam!

6-22-21 - Interview in Nashville, approved! And then...

6-22-21 - Pledge of Allegiance taken. Holy shirtballs I'm a US Citizen.

I've spent so many years in the loving arms of the USCIS, but now it's time to fledge. So long, my friends, may all your journeys also end on the doorstep of whatever you're searching for.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Oman
Timeline
On 3/10/2021 at 11:38 AM, MrsP2010 said:

My case still says 

November 9, 2020

Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Emailed

as the only thing. I'm in Tennessee and I see yall are in California - do you think this is why I've not got any biometrics information or updates yet?

Same boat (and receipt date) out in the Bay Area.

However, in the logged in view and via snail mail, I got an additional notification for Biometrics reuse and I believe others got their Interview notices that way too, so I would check that in case you haven't logged in a while...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.