i am CR1 DQ 6th july 2021

embassy transferred from islamabad to london on 27th august

didnt recieved any email for interview letter

any suggestion??😔😔😔

2 hours ago, Mia and Scott said:

We got our interview date!! 
DQ July 28th

Interview October 8th!

Only 3 weeks from now! Oh boy, hoping we can get our medical schedule quickly! Good luck to everyone!

2 hours ago, daisyned said:

Received the interview appointment!! Was dq’d 4 August. Interview is for 12 October. Cheers! 

2 hours ago, Clare and Mike said:

Yess. Dq 24 June, interview 5 October. Good luck to all :)😃

2 hours ago, jademd123 said:

ahhhhh was in the middle of a call with my friend then the email came, DQ'd on August 11th, interview October 13th. 

2 hours ago, RachelUK said:

Received the interview date for October 8th 😁 so excited! Feels like we’re finally getting somewhere! Congratulations to everyone else who received their dates too! 

1 hour ago, MushyPea said:

DQ: 29/07

received notification today of interview 08/10.

so happy / relieved :)  

Congrats to all of you!  Can you please tell me when you submitted your documents to NVC?  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Saqib-s said:

You may want to familiarise yourself with the NVC stage of the immigration process, not sure how it works if you are direct consular filing, but usually you will need to submit the ds-260 plus all your civil documents and the affidavit of support plus all of the financial documents for that, once submitted you need to wait for the NVC to review, set the Documentarily Qualified email then wait for an interview date email.  

If you have further questions about the process, I would suggest you start a new post in the process procedures section or open a new post on the UK section. 

Yeah I should probably create a new post because it seems to works very differently for DCF at least judging from the email I was sent by the consular I book my own interview and take all my financial docs etc with me to the interview. I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced was similar to mine but I guess this is the wrong place to ask this.

7 hours ago, TGDeano said:

Congrats to all of you!  Can you please tell me when you submitted your documents to NVC?  Thanks!

We submitted back in April but they required different Aussie police cert (we lived there 3 years) so that delayed us significantly.

So we submitted 10/04 then resubmitted around end of May. DQ 29/07, interview 08/10 :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Sal/zma said:

feeling lost!!!

i am CR1 DQ 6th july 2021

embassy transferred from islamabad to london on 27th august

didnt recieved any email for interview letter

any suggestion??😔😔😔

can any one help me,what can i do

can i send an inquiry to NVC or embassy about it.

what whould be the best approach in this situation.

i eagerly need help

Holy cow. It's over!

22 minutes and was done and out of the embassy. Started 31/12/20 with I-130. DQ 1/6/21.

Quick oath, finger prints. Inspected original bcert,  divorse judgement, and police cert.  Took passport and four pictures I'd brought...

Qu. How did you meet?

Qu. Why did you finally get married (after 15 years)?

YOUR APPROVED. Get out of here!

Will fill in full visajourney later at home.

Good luck everyone. Be kind, be nice and smile!

Oh and approach from the river side of the building because the construction stops all access from the south!

10 hours ago, TGDeano said:

Congrats to all of you!  Can you please tell me when you submitted your documents to NVC?  

we submitted our documents June 6th, DQ July 28th, Interview letter Sept 15 for Oct 8th interview!

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I received the email to say my interview is 4-OCT and I booked a medical for the week before.

Do I have to register my visa interview online, or is that already taken care of?

EDIT: Just figured it out! You have to register so they can send your passport back to you:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/LND-London.html

https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-gb/iv

Looks like I'm a bit too eager. That website says my case isn't ready to register an appointment. CEAC still says I'm at the NVC stage, so I'm assuming it'll take a few days to pass through that for me to to register it.

Edited by juninho10

2 hours ago, juninho10 said:

Looks like I'm a bit too eager. That website says my case isn't ready to register an appointment. CEAC still says I'm at the NVC stage, so I'm assuming it'll take a few days to pass through that for me to to register it.

Same situation here! Hopefully give it a few days and will be good to go :)

15 hours ago, Mia and Scott said:

I know this has been asked before but I don’t know how far back to go to find the answers. I am a US Citzen, my husband UK. What documents of mine does he have to have the originals for, for his interview? He has the original marriage certificate but does he need a certified copy of my birth certificate? Or tax returns? Or is it okay for those to be copies? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Supplements/Supplements_by_Post/LND-London.html#pre_interview_checklist

Head down to "Pre-Interview checklist" section for full details 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.